Twentyfive.

Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is wrong with Sunmi!" shouted Yunmi as I took them home. Sunmi was acting funny. She was laughing a lot before, but now she was knocked out. I could smell the alcohol that was coming out of her breath. I don't know if Yunmi could but I did.

"She must be tired, that's all," I said.

"No! She was acting... strange! What am I going to say when we get home!"

"Don't worry, I got this," I said. When we reached to their place, Yunmi and I had to bug Sunmi to wake up. She mumbled a few things, but she was awake. Her eyes were squinted open but at least she had a enough strength to get out of the car, with my help of course. 

"Are you sure you got this,"

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm sure," Once we got in, her parents panicked on what happened. I told them that Sunmi had fallen asleep and that was all. They looked at me weird. I smiled it off. Hopefully my cologne brushed away her alcoholic smell. 

"Mark," said Sunmi as she tug on my shirt. Her parents looked at me. "Can you take me to my room," 

"Y-yeah, sure," I looked at Yunmi for help.

"I-I'll go with him also. Hahaha," she smiled to their parents before giving me an annoying look. "This is her room," said Yunmi as she opened the door. "Don't try to do any stupid moves while I'm gone. I'll back," she said. I scoffed at her before settling Sunmi down on the bed covering her with the blanket. Suddenly, Sunmi held onto my hand.

"Can you stay for the night," she asked me. Her voice was sad, and her eyes were pleading. 

I smiled, "Are you that drunk? You told me you've never drunk before. I don't think-"

"I'm not. I just want you to stay. I did it on purpose," she sat up, "I like you. Can't you just see that,"

I was speechless. I didn't want to reject her. She was sweet, and she didn't deserve to be hurt by a jerk like me. She deserves better, "I'm sorry, but Sunmi-"

She placed her finger to my lips, "I don't want to hear it," she said. She came towards me and hugged me, "I just want you to know that I like you,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Please, please spare my wife and children's lives. Just kill me only," said my father. He was on his knees as the man in black pointed a gun to his forehead. 

"You think after all the things you've done, you're going to get away that easily?" the man snickered, "How can you just betray us like that. How can you just go and turn us in!" He said. 

"I don't want to be part of you guys anymore, just leave me and my family alone," said my father. The man laughed at my dad and then pointed the gun to us. My mother was holding onto Jungkook and I. 

"Shall I start with them first?" he smiled.

"Don't you dare touch them!" My dad was held down by some other men. "Stop!" He shouted, "Don't do anything to them!" 

The man stepped up closer to us and touched my mom's face, "What a gorgeous lady you were. If only you two had listened, things wouldn't turn out like how it is today,"

"You bastards will pay for this," said my mother. At this moment, Jungkook and I were behind our mom. She was protecting us from this man. "Even if you kill us now, you'll never get anything in return from Jung Sukwon," the man laughed at my mom. 

"I don't care. As long as I kill the two of you then I'm satisfied," he stood up and pointed the gun to my mom. "Good bye, Shim Jaehyun," 

"NO!" shouted my father. He pushed the men off him punching them in the face before running towards the man who was about to shoot my mother. "!" 

"Jungki! No!" shouted my mother. Everything happened so fast that the next thing I knew, was gun shots being fired. My mother who got up earlier now fell to the ground in front of Jungkook and I. My dad was a feet meters away from her. "J-Jaehye.."said my mother as she reached her arms out, "J-J-Jungkook... M-Mom i-i-is s-sorry.. D-Don't c-c-cry. I-I l-lov-ve y-you t-tw-"

I woke up from the sound of a faint gun shot. It was only a dream... A repeated dream that I get every now and then. I looked around the room to realize I was in the VIP room. No one was in here except for me. The last thing I remember was Jungkook taking off his pants. I tried to stop him, I think I did, but then I don't know what happened. Everything out from there. 

"Ah," I said as I touched my head. It was pounding so hard, and I felt like throwing up. I looked at my shirt, I was wearing Jin's graphic t-shirt. How did this happened? I got up looked down to the dance floor. It was empty, but when I looked over to the bar, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi were there along with Wooyoung.

"Sleeping Beauty is awake," said Wooyoung as he spotted me. I smiled to him and waved as the boys turned to me. I wonder where the other three went. I saw Jin get up and headed over to me. I sat back done on the couch and waited for him as he entered the room. 

"How are you feeling," he said as he sat next to me.

"Horrible," I said, "What the hell happened last night? Gosh, everything is just a bunch of blurs to me," 

"Are you serious?" said Jin. He looked worried. "You don't remember anything at all?"

I shook my head, "How hid I end up with your shirt?"

He let out a chuckle, "Well, you and Jungkook were going rated R for everyone," 

I gasp, "I didn't-... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter