2nd Note

18th Note

--x

"In a blur, I dreamt of you and your wonder
 Elegancy and the magnificence about you I have to ponder
Reflect upon the reason your existence on this world
Alas, it was to jazz up my own tenfold."

- Luhan's 4th Note

---x

 

 

("How are you?")

 


"I'm fine hyung, thanks for asking."

 


("Sehun, you're not and I'm serious. It has been almost a year and we still haven't heard from Luhan hyung. I think he left for good and---")

 


"Baek please. Don't say that. I know he'll come back to me one day. I know he will. He promised me so. I'm never gonna let go." Sehun says in an assured voice.

 


He heard an exasperated sigh from the other line. ("I know he did but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you Sese. We are just so worried about you. You've been so distant from us ever since he left. We missed you Se. Please do remember you also have a life on your own. Don't stop living just because he left.")

 


Sehun gulped and felt his eyes get warm. He also felt a huge lump in his throat when he realized he definitely have forgotten about his friends due to all the misery he had been through. He has forgotten all about his friends who are always there for him and are willing to hear him out everytime. He suddenly felt a pang of guilt due to the trouble he caused them. He wasn't successful in endeavor to not haul them into his lament. They are more than involved.

 


"I'm sorry Baek." he managed to reply. "But you guys can't force me into moving on. I love him Baek...I really do...so much...and I can't imagine life without him." he croaked in the last sentence.

 


After another frustrated sigh, he heard Baek reply, ("I know we can't force you Se. We know how much you love him and...we understand. We only want you to get better.") Sehun nodded as if Baek can see him now. ("We're you're friends Sehun. We love you as much as Luhan did. Confide to us, we're here for you.")

 


"Thanks hyung." he said with a smile on his face.

 


("Go out sometime. I'll gladly treat you some bubble tea if you did. Just call me.")

 


Sehun raised his brow, his tears retreated back into his eyes. "Your treat?"

 


He heard Baek's lovable laugh, ("Okay you caught me. Joonmyeon's.")

 


Just as he thought. Baek will never treat somebody, not even Chanyeol or himself. It was always Joonmyeon who does the job for him. Sehun knew better. He used to nag Baek into treating him some bubble tea but the frugal won't even budge, despite Sehun's cute and endless pleads.

 


"Okay I will. Annyong."

 


("Annyong Se. Be better.")

 


The dial tone played and Sehun hung up. He sinked to his couch by his telephone and massaged his temple. That was the tenth time one of his friends called him this week. He already received 3 calls from Tao, 2 calls from Joonmyeon and Baek, 1 each from Chanyeol, Kris and Kyungsoo, convincing him to drop it and move on. He turned them down everytime saying that Luhan will come back. He still believed so, holding on to Luhan's promise of never leaving him alone. He defended that Luhan might have his own valid reasons for his disappearance.

 


No, Sehun wouldn't let go. Not now, not ever. He loved Luhan too much that he would gladly spend his entire lifetime waiting for his love's return whatever the cost. No one can ever change his mind. The memories of the past are keeping him stand up for what he believes in. Luhan will come back soon, Sehun believed. He will soon.

 


He stood up and went to his room. He sat in the side of his bed and roamed his eyes around his room, stopping at his nightstand where a framed picture of him and Luhan sits untouched. He smiled as he reached for the picture and studied it. He remembered this photo which was taken a year back, during their anniversary, in the park and under their tree. They are both smiling in the picture, Luhan giving his alligator smile, a back hug at Sehun and he was resting his chin on his shoulder with his arms wrapped all around him. Sehun was flashing his usual daint smile and leans his head slightly on Luhan's so that their temples touch. That day was considered as the best day of their lives. Sehun rememberd every detail of it as images flash inside his mind. 

 


Complete with a decorated pavilion, flowers and candles, dinner was a dream come true thanks to Luhan who prepared every single detail of it even the food themselves. With a little help from Kyungsoo and Jongin of course.  Sehun smiled in reality as more images appears in front of him as if he is watching a cinematic flashback. Luhan's suprise, his note proclaiming dramatic and undying love, as always, the dinner, the dance on the gazebo, the hugs and the kisses and especially the night together.

 


He suddenly felt Luhan's kisses and touches all over his body that it was surreal. The night when he surrendered his everything to his beloved and experienced his peak of love. He closed his eyes and recalled the pleasure and the wonderful feeling of heaven on that night. That night when he felt so loved and so special. Sehun laid down on his bed, hugged himself and envisioned himself locked in Luhan's arms during that juncture.

 


I will wait for you hyung...by hook or by crook, never will I let you go...

 


--x

My English and Grammar and I know it. I would appreciate it if you correct me for my mistakes and drop off some comments. Thanks in advance. :))

- Park Shin Yu :)

--x