chapter two

A Shy Love (DROPPED)

“Seohyun... he’s handsome isn’t he?” Nicole whispered as she took a glance at Luhan.

Seohyun looked at him for a second and groaned. Since the school is over just now, some were hanging around in the class doing homework, talking, gossiping and last but not least staring at the new student. Even other students from other classes came to our class just to look at Luhan. For goodness sake.

‘Wow... news sure travels fast.’ She shook her head after she saw those students gaping at him as though he was a celebrity or something.

“Not you too, Nicole. Everyone seems to be captured by this Luhan’s handsomeness. I didn’t know you’re one of them too.”

“What? You don’t feel the same? How? Really? Goshh... you really are different. To be immune by Luhan’s aura, you really are something. You can’t deny that he IS handsome. I wonder if he is a model though?” Said Nicole in awe.

Seohyun just shook her head again and chose not to answer that. It was more of a statement rather than a question. Honestly, she can’t see why people would be intrigued by him. He is just a normal boy just like any other. Yeah, his face is a bit over the average but that’s all that she saw about him.

She continues to look at him even when she packed her things to go back home. She walked out the door and went straight to the gates. Even when she moved past the girls, she can clearly hear what the girls said.

They were complimenting him about his looks. Some were asking her classmates about him and some were giggling and smiling while talking about him. She looked at them with disbelief looks. ‘I would never understand these girls.’

As she walked out the gate and said goodbye to Nicole as their houses are in different path. She took a slow walk. Not want to be rush. She replayed back what happened earlier and mostly about Luhan.

She noticed that he doesn’t really pays any attention towards the girls except for some of the boys that talked to him. Well at least he got along fine with the boys than with girls to his merit.

She suddenly remembered that while she and the rest were looking at him when he was introducing himself, she got this feeling that for a few second he was looking at her and they were staring at each other for a bit before he turned and look at the other way.

 ‘Maybe I was mistaken. He couldn’t be looking at me when there were lots of other girls and probably he was looking at Nicole. Or would he?’  Her heart fluttered with the notion.

 

Seohyun was walking and suddenly was pulled back by some force. She was startled by the action and looked at her arm and saw that someone holds her. She looked up and she really did not expect the person. It was Luhan.

“Are you a fool? Couldn’t you see the car coming on your left? You could be hurt right now if I didn’t pulled you.”

She could hear Luhan saying something or probably scolding her but she can’t digest a word at all. She looked back at her arm and she felt embarrassment creep in. Luhan still hold her arm and he didn’t realized yet.

“M-my a-arms...” She whispered.

And as soon Luhan heard it, he too looked at it and immediately pulled his hand away.

“Sorry...” He muttered slowly.

She saw him blushing and tuned his gaze somewhere else. She also couldn’t look at him as she knew her face will be bright red if she stared at him any longer. She finally understands what he was saying earlier. He had saved her from being hit by a car. She shuddered at what would happen if he hadn’t save her. Apparently she didn’t focus as she was in another world.

“Thank you... um... uh... for saving me. I probably would be hurt if you didn’t pull me. Uh... thanks again.” She stuttered a bit but she managed to finish the sentence even though she was nervous. She put an effort to smile but didn’t know if it would turn well or awkward.

“Uh... Yeah. Welcome. I couldn’t let you get hit if I was near and could help you. Anyway it was by reflex actually. So don’t worry.” He still didn’t look at her.

“Oh... okay. Thank you so much.”

“Never mind.” He finally glanced at her and continued to walk away.

Seohyun watched him as he walked away. There was some ‘thing’ when he looked at her earlier but she can’t guess what. She was still shocked by the incident so she needs to take a few deep breaths to control her adrenalines. After she was calm enough, she continued walking to her home. And determine not to think about anything else because she didn’t want another incident happens with no one to save her.

 

As she lay on her bed late that night, she was puzzled about something. How he walked near behind her, she didn’t know. She only knew when she walked out from the class, he was still in it. So how he could get near her so fast and how could she didn’t even realized it. Mysterious.

‘I think Luhan is full of mystery.’

She thought about how her heart fluttered a bit and she was confused by that.

‘Why my heart beats fast when he holds my arm? Is it a normal thing? I haven’t felt this before? Should I ask Nicole?’

She immediately crossed the thought. She couldn’t think like that. And she couldn’t ask Nicole. She didn’t want to know what her answer going to be. Well, He was helping her and she should be grateful about it. She could probably lose her life today. Probably. But instead she thought about her heart? Really?

‘Goodness. It was nothing, all right? I was shocked that’s all. The adrenaline caused my hearts to beat fast from normal. Yeah. That was it. I’m sure of it.’ That was her last thought before she drifts off to sleep.

 

 

=====================================================

 

It's a bit short but it's better than nothing right? ><

I really wanted the day to end so that i can move to a new day. or maybe i didn't have any idea much...lol

Till now i can't believe i choose seohan and when i read it back, i am still BLUSHING with this pairing. >///<

 

So do comment and subscribes. Thank you~ :)