chapter one

A Shy Love (DROPPED)

It's a quiet day for Seohyun and for her; it is always the same just like days before. And quite frankly everyday is as quiet as her.

She wakes up at 6 am, have a shower, wears the dark blue-peach uniform, prepares what to be needed for the school, have breakfast, hug her parent and walks to school that takes not more than 15 minutes. Actually, she knew the walks are exactly 13 minutes as she went the same path for the last 3 years. That's her routine every day after she woke up.

She even saw almost the same students during her walks to school but she just didn't bother about them as she used to walk alone. Sometimes she nods to some people that greeted her and sometimes she just focused on her walk and ignores the others. That's shows how quiet she is.

As soon she reached and walked past her school's gate, she immediately went to her class, 3-A. took her seat besides the windows and she turned towards the window and watched the same situations just like yesterday. Students were rushing to the classrooms, there are some girls talking and giggling while walking and a couple walking side by side and smiles to each other.

'The same things happened each day.' She thought and sighs.

"Morning, Seohyun-ie." Nicole greets Seohyun but Seohyun didn't turn her head.

"Yahh~ Seohyun! Didn't you hear me?" Nicole frowned as she sits beside Seohyun.

"Nicole? Ahhh~ Sorry. I didn't hear you." Seohyun looked at Nicole and feels a bit guilty as she didn't hear her earlier. So she smiles guiltily.

Nicole is her only best friend since kindergarten until now. They both got into the same class each year and she likes to think that they are fated to be best friends forever. Being with Nicole, she can be someone else except for her parent of course. Someone that laughs and smiles a lot. She guesses that she's close to Nicole, she can opened up a bit. She can't help but be that. It's not like she has split personality, it's just the way she is. She is warm towards people that are close to her.

"It's fine. Anyway, what are you looking at? It's rare to see you doze off to fairyland. Were you dreaming about Captain Jack Sparrow?" She chuckles.

"Nothing actually. I'm just looking the same views, scenery, situations over and over again. I can't help but feeling bored, you know." Seohyun can't help but grins hearing what Nicole said.

Nicole gasped loudly and that makes some of their classmates looked at them. Aware of their stares, Nicole mouthed sorry and smiles apologetically to them. Most of them chuckles and the rest ignored them and went back to what they're doing earlier.

"W-what? You? Bored? It's the first time I’ve heard you said that. Magic." She said slowly as soon she turned to her friend.

"Yahh~ what do you think I am? A robot? Just because they called me 'Seobot', doesn't mean I didn't have feelings. I can have the feeling of boredom too!" Seohyun can't help but feels irritated a bit.

That's what happened if she's with Nicole. She can shows her feelings and feels like a human no matter what other people thought. That's what she meant by being someone else. Emotions just rose without warning and she blurted out before she thinks. Thank goodness that behavior only occurs if she's with Nicole. For now.

"Okay-okay. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just shocked by your statement. That's all." Nicole immediately apologized the minute she sense Seohyun irritation.

"I am sorry too. I just blow up suddenly. It's probably because of this boredom. I don't know what to do." She sighed.

''So we're okay right? I hate to fight with you." Nicole saw Seohyun nods and she feels relieved.

She really hated fighting with her or hurt her feelings. It took years and a lot of effort from her to be close with Seohyun. And time really did wonders as she saw that her friend became warmer, friendly and show more feelings. She would gladly hate herself if their friendship turns bitter.

"I think you should find a B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D. Just to push your boredom away. You've been single since forever. And that's why you're bored. Because, in your life, you hadn't have much adventures, ya' know?"

"Having a boyfriend is an adventure? And how this adventures relates to my boredom?'

"Because adventures kill boredom! As simple as that. While other teen girls have boyfriend, they didn't feel bored at all. 'Cause they can have a date to..... waste time." Nicole ended with a chuckle. Then, she continues...

"On another hand, you were at home, studying non-stop. And if you're not studying, you read books. I know it's not wrong to read books but that depends on what books you're reading."

Just before Nicole saw Seohyun wanted to rebut, she hurried talk first.

"Did you know your bookshelf is filled with self-motivation kind of books? And you're just saying now you feel bored? Wow... It took a long time for you to figure out what boredom feels. I have to give you credits for that. No pun intended, of course."

Seohyun looked at Nicole grins and she smiled too. She really wanted to rebut what Nicole said but she can't. It's because what her friend said it's true. Looking back at her bookshelf, she cringed because 70% of her books are self-improvement books. The rest are either textbooks or notebooks.

Well, she has been reading those kinds of books since she was a kid after she stumbled on it in her father’s bookshelves. After she was older a bit, she went to the bookstore to check and buy some of the books.

 

“Good morning, class.”

Mrs. Cha entered the classroom and went to the small desk that includes a chair near to the chalkboard. But the whole class wasn’t really looking at her but towards a student came right after their teacher. They have never seen him before so they were all thinking that he is a new student.

“Class, today we have a new transfer student from China. So you must take good care of him. You may introduce yourself.”

Seohyun is seated at the back with Nicole, and like the rest of their classmates, she can’t helped but looked at the new student.

He was taller than her by a few inches. He has the ‘baby-faced’ kind of looks so that makes him cute to look at. He was lean and looked smart in his uniform.

'Well, he could be a model and look like a player. I’m sure girls will like him and have a crush on him. God forbid if I’m one of them.' Seohyun thought.She focused on what he was saying in front.

“Hello. My name is Luhan. I’m from China and just transferred here a week ago due to my father’s business. I’m a half Chinese and half Korean so I can converse well in Korean. Please take good care of me.” Luhan ended his speech with a bow.

He went to his seat at the back which is actually besides Nicole. Seohyun can even see some of her classmates especially girls looked at him as he took his seat.

She rolled her eyes after looking at some of their face that blatantly shows their interests. But she did saw that Luhan ignored them or he could be wasn’t aware of it.

 

=========================

 

HELLO~ this is my first fanfic. So forgive me if it was lacking. :')

well do comment, give me your opinion or plots on how the story should be, i will actually consider it. ^^

don't forget to subscribe and be my friends... (i'm kinda shy..lol)  >_<