(Kangteuk) Why did you draw me as a crying boy?!

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"That's you!" He pointed at his drawing. "And that's me!" He moved his index finger to the angel that was holding the little boy's hand. The angel was floating in mid air, a halo above his head. He was looking down at a little boy, a dimple smile on his face. The little boy however, was crying. It had a broken teddy bear in one hand, the eyes were missing and the head was ripped off revealing the stuffings.

  "I do not cry. Crying is for sissies," Kangin scanned the drawing and clicked his tongue, saying it was a no go. Leeteuk had a different opinion though, he thought that it was a go go. "It's pretty, don't you like it?" He tried to catch Kangin's eyes, but the other boy kept avoiding him. "I don't like it because I'm crying! Why did you draw me as a crying boy?!" Kangin wanted to be manly in Leeteuk's eye, but he ended up as a lost and confused sobbing boy! "I think you're cute when you cry, when your face goes all weird and-" He got cut off by Kangin fist in his mouth. "I think.. that's enough," Kangin dragged Leeteuk away from the table and into the kitchen. 

  "I'm hungry," He pulled away from Leeteuk who was looking a little wheezy. "Next time, wash your hands before you do that!" Kangin just rolled his eyes and patted his stomach. "Hold on," Leeteuk pulled up a chair and climbed onto it, reaching into the cabinet. He pulled out a box of cereals and hopped off, placing the box onto the dining table. Then, he got two clean bowls from the cupboard and two clean spoons from the drawer. "Can you get the milk please? It's in the.. big box thing, the cold one," Kangin knew what Leeteuk meant, he opened the door of the refridgerator and extracted a carton of milk.

  "Bring it over here," He handed it to Leeteuk who just poured cereals into the boul. Leeteuk opened the carton and poured the milk into the two bowls, then he pushed on of the bowl towards Kangin. "Eat this," Kangin didn't really want to eat cereals, but Leeteuk told him to so he did. "Next time, when you wanna draw.. draw me as Superman or Power Ranger instead."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WHAT?! APPA CRIED?!"

"I'm not that old, geez."

"TEUK HYUNG IS UMMA SO YOU'RE APPA!"

"You didn't have to shout it out loud."

"I DIDN'T SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!"

"Yes you did and I didn't cry. Teukie just like to portray me as a... haiz..."

"Aww come on.. it wasn't that bad, was it?"

".......... it's not bad.. but I just don't wanna.. haiz..."

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG DRAW ME DRAW ME DRAW ME DRAW ME!"

"I don't know how to draw a clown fish, sorry Hae."

"AWWWWW!!!! THEN THEN THEN KANGIN HYUNG DRAW ME DRAW ME!"

"I can't even draw a straight line."