(Yewook) Ddangkkoma.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

Yesung was teased in class because of the turtle he carried around but he didn't care less. Let it be him who got teased than his turtle getting hurt. "Hey weirdo! Where's your turtle?!" Ji Yong teased, Yesung just ignored him and continued to do his homework, Ddangkkoma staring down at his exercise book. "Kkoma ah, don't worry. Appa won't let you get hurt," Yesung patted the turtle's head and continued writing, he considered himself as the father to the turtle, the mother to it was his best friend. "Yo weirdo! Are you ignoring me?!" Yesung continued to solve his Maths problems, working on the calculations in his head. Then, someone slammed his hand on his table. He looked up and saw that it was the class bully, Ji Young. No one dared to tell the teacher on him, as they didn't want to die. "No one ignores me, got it?" Yesung just stared at him, not giving any response. "Talk!" Ji Yong ordered, he wanted to see Yesung freak out. "Okay, so you don't talk much do you? Let's just do this the hard way," Ji Yong grabbed Ddangkkoma from the table and went to the back of the class. "Kkoma!" Yesung scrambled off his seat and ran after Ji Yong.

  "Let him go!" Yesung tried to grab the turtle from the other, but he was too short to do so. "Now you talk," Ji Yong placed the turtle on the floor and kicked it, Ddangkkoma slid across the floor. "Ddangkkoma!" Yesung tried to go and retrieve his pet turtle, but Ji Yong held onto his arms. "Daesung ah! Finish that turtle!" A boy who looked cute whenever he smiled nodded, grabbed Ddangkkoma from the floor and threw it at the wall. It's shell smashed against the wall, but it was not harmed. "Stop it! Stop!" Yesung was sobbing by now, his turtle was his baby and these guys were freaking torturing it! The three were the only ones left in class, the others had gone home.
 
  "Weirdo is crying, so sad," Ji Yong pushed Yesung onto the floor and glared at him. "No one ignores me," he pointed at Yesung. "Daesung ah!" The boy in front of the class threw Ddangkkoma into the air, giving Yesung a heart attack. "Stop hurting him!" Yesung stood up and tried to catch his turtle but Ji Yong already caught it. "This turtle.. can't swim.. right?" Yesung could only look at Ji Yong in horror, no, he would not do that! "I'll just teach it how to swim!" He ran to the opened window, if he threw the turtle out, it would survive but drown in the pond below. "No no no!" Yesung cried out, he was struggling in the arms of Daesung. 
 
  The door to the class opened and in walked Ryeowook, the only child to the headmaster of the school. Ryeowook heard someone shouting from the hall, so he decided to check. "What is the meaning of th-  YESUNGIE!" Ryeowook was surprised to find Yesung sobbing in someone's arms. "Let him go let him go!" Ryeowook rushed to the sobbing boy and ordered Daesung to let him go. Without any protests, the boy let go of Yesung's arms. "Sungie ah! What's wrong?" Ryeowook embraced Yesung into a hug worriedly. "K-Kkoma.." Yesung's voice cracked. Ryeowook looked around the class and saw a boy holding onto Ddangkkoma, terrified. His mood darkened and he said something in a threatening voice. "You... place that turtle on the floor this instant." Ji Yong dropped the turtle and ran out the class. "Ddangkkoma!" Yesung shouted. 
  
  Slowly, Ddangkkoma crawled to his owner. Yesung picked him up and hugged him close. "I'm s-so sorry.." sobbed Yesung, he wasn't there to protect Ddangkkoma when the turtle was in danger. "Sungie.. it's okay now.. Kkoma is okay," Ryeowook comforted Yesung. "W-Wookie.. I'm such a f-failure.." Ryeowook shook his head and hugged the boy tightly. "No you're not.. you're my best friend, you're special. You're not a failure," he said. Yesung looked at Ryeowook through the tears and saw honesty in the boy's eyes. "Really?" he asked. "Yes.. now let's go find the two bastards and kill them." Inside, Yesung shivered. He made a mental note never to make the petite boy angry.

"Is he gone?"

"How would I know?! Didn't you lock the door?!"

"I forgot!"

"Daesung ah! How can you be so foolish?!"

"Mianhe.."

"I think the person you should apologize to is Yesung."

"Eep.. he found us.."

"We're dead meat.."

"You bet you are. Apologize to him or I'll tell Sungmin hyung on you."

"Oh please no! I don't want to die in vain!"

"I want to die in peace."

"Then.. what should you do?"

"Escape out of the country?"

"You can do that.. once you apologize."

"I can? Cool, I'll go apologize right now."

"What about you?"

"I don't want to."

"You don't want to? Wait till my father hears about this."

"Fine, fine!"