(Kyumin) Sunny.

kid!SuperJunior drabbles

"Min ah! Why do you keep hanging out with that Sunny girl?" Kyuhyun folded his arms on the table, looking straight at the bunny boy in front of him. "She's my friend," Sungmin spoke innocently. "But I think she likes you," Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose in disgust and shivered. "Oh?" Sungmin blinked cutely, he really was oblivious. "Well, duh. She clings onto you day and night! Like this!" Kyuhyun hugged his bottle tightly. "And she even kisses you!" He kissed the top of his bottle repeatedly. Sungmin giggled at his friend who was obviously jealous, but he decided to play dumb. "Because we're friends," Kyuhyun really wanted to bang his head on the table. "Never mind," he grumbled. 

  "Sungmin oppa ah!" A female voice called out. "Hey Sunny!" Sungmin opened his arms and Sunny gladly hugged him. "How is my cute little friend?" Sungmin cooed at the girl, making her blush. "I'm doing good! How is my cute little bunny?" Sunny gave him a peck on the cheeks. "I'm doing just fine!" Apparently, the two aegyo king and queen forgot about poor little Kyuhyun who was witnessing the scene with a broken heart and jealousy. "You! Get away from him!" Kyuhyun snapped, pointing his index finger at Sunny. 

  Poor Sunny was so startled that she began to cry, tears flowing down like fountains, Kyuhyun had to admit that it was a pretty amusing sight to see. Caught off guard, Sungmin didn't know what to do first. "Sunny ah, stop crying. Please," Sungmin begged, he hated it when others cry. Not because it was a sad sight to see, but it was because he'd cry as well! Thank goodness the girl's tears subsided and she was now hiccuping. "Cho Kyuhyun! What do you think you were doing?!" Sungmin was now glaring at Kyuhyun, his eyes burning with rage. "I.. I  j-just.." Kyuhyun stuttered, he felt really guilty right now. 

  "Why did you snap at her like that?! How could you?! You're so mean!" Every single word pierced through the little gamer's heart like a pieces of shattered glass. "I.. I'm sorry!" Kyuhyun cried out loud. Sungmin's jaw dropped onto the floor and he pushed Sunny away. "K-Kyu?" He tried to get Kyuhyun's attention, but the boy kept on apologizing.. and crying. "I'm sorry! You always play with her now and you never have time for me anymore!" Sungmin now realized how badly he treated Kyuhyun. Walking over to the boy who was now causing a flood in the nursery, he tugged on his sleeve. "Kyu ah.. I'm sorry, I'll play with you more often now," he apologized. "P-promise?" Kyuhyun looked down at Sungmin who was using a piece of tissue to wipe away his tears. "I promise," Sungmin replied. "Then can you stop hanging out with Sunny?" Sungmin laughed at Kyuhyun's seriousness. "I'll try to, for you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you're back with Sungmin now?"

"Yep."

"All it took were tears?"

"Yep."

"And he gave in?"

"Yep."

"You are a genius."

"I know."

"Hyukkie! Then do you mean I'm stupid?!"

"I don't mean that, Hae!"

"Fishy, go play with your fish."

"But they're sweeping!"

"Hae dear, it's sleeping, not sweeping."

"Okay Teukie umma! Whatever you say!"

"Hahaha sweeping! Oh my gawsh!"

"Shindong hyung, that was my cupcake!"

"Oh, sorry."

"Wookie ah~ Apples for our son please~"

"YOU HAVE A SON?!"

"Ddangkkoma?"

"Oh, good. I thought my children.."

"Our children, Teukie. Our children."

"You're right Kangin. They're our children and we're one big happy family!"

-cheers-