My turn to PMS?!

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

My lips touched his!

OH MY GOD!!!

With a stifled scream (not wanting to wake my whole family up on a Sunday morning because it will be worst if they find me sleeping next to Heechul), I jumped out of bed and ran straight for the bathroom.

-God, what did I just do?!

I hid my face in my hands and didn’t dare to look at myself in the mirror. That was the first time I kissed a guy –though it was an accident- and I was blushing hard though it’s Heechul. Taking in mouths of deep breaths, I tried to calm myself down.

When all the blurry images have vanished, Heechul came to my mind. This time, to my surprise –and shock, I remember a tingling sensation surging through my whole body when Heechul’s lips touched mine.

-Oh m god, why am I feeling this way? Don’t tell me I’m falling for...

“No!” I screamed and looked at myself in the mirror. In the mirror I saw a girl surprised and shocked. Her cheeks were flushed red, even worse than what they were reacting to Dong Jun’s kiss, and unknowingly, her fingers reached up to touch her lips.

I could feel Heechul’s lips.

-Oh my gosh, I swear I’m going crazy!

Flustered, I ruffled my hair hard and not knowingly what to do. All of a sudden, there came a knock on the door, which made me jump, literally.

“Soo Young...”

It was Heechul! Oh my god, even then, his slightly-groaning voice sounded so damn y that it almost killed me.

Gathering myself, I took a deep breath, “Hmmm...?”

“Are you done? I want to pee...” He sounded like a kid, which almost made me giggle. I stood up and slapped myself hard on my cheeks to remind myself to act normal before opening the door. There stood Heechul, looking all hot and y in his half-awake expression.

“What took you so long,” he mumbled as he pushed past me and walked unstably into the toilet. He didn’t even bother to close the door, and started ping his pants.

“Ya-”

But it was too late. I could already hear him peeing. Blushing, I ran back to my room and sat down on my bed, panting heavily.

-That Heechul... Is he trying to kill me by not closing the door? What if..????

And I willed myself not to think about it anymore before everything goes too wrong. I shook my head vigorously to abandon all these weird thoughts.

“Soo Young, what are you doing...?” Heechul mumbled as he sat down beside me, his eyes still half open.

-Gyakkkkkk! Too adorable!

I willed myself to turn away from his sheepish look and said, “Nothing...”

“Hmmm...?” He leaned in closer to me and peered at me with his three-quarterly opened eyes.

With him so close, my heart could not even thump properly. I think people were just exaggerating when their hearts race.

Not knowing what to do, I pushed him away –to save myself from blushing any further- “Go away, your breath stinks!”

This comment got Heechul awake, completely. Surprised, he stared at me, “How’s this possible?! I just brushed my teeth!” And he flashed me a idiotic grin, showing me his white teeth to prove his point.

This made me giggle, “Idiot.”

But something made me stopped.

-Whose toothbrush did he use?!”

“Wait wait, Heechul, whose toothbrush did you use?!” I stared at him.

“Yours,” with that, he grinned like an idiot.

Oh my god?!

“You’re so unhygienic!” I yelled and rushed downstairs. That was almost-failed attempt to hide the blush on my face.

\

“Honey, what’s wrong?” My mum asked me as she served us breakfast.

“Nothing.”

“As if,” my mum was unconvinced, “You haven’t been talking since just now.”

“I...” and then I gave up trying to cook up an excuse to hide the awkwardness between Heechul and me, which Heechul was apparently oblivious to.

“Did you two quarrel?” My mum turned to ask Heechul, “Why isn’t she talking to you? Usually the house would be really noisy with the two of you around.”

Heechul shook his head and shrugged, “We didn’t quarrel. I don’t know why too.”

My mum merely frowned. All of a sudden, Heechul gave a loud exclamation, “Oh I know why!”

My mum raised an eyebrow questioningly. Heechul grinned, “You’re having PMS now.”

-WHAT?!

I glared at him and snapped, “Oh shut up, I’m not having my period now.”

“Then why are you so moody today? This morning you were still giggling and all then all of a sudden you were yelling at me just now.”

“Oh!” A sudden note of realisation hit Heechul, “Are you still angry that I used your toothbrush this morning?”

“No,” I replied curtly.

-I wasn’t even angry! I was just... embarrassed.

My mum laughed and said to me, “Oh come on, honey, you two have grown up together. You guys have been sharing everything. What’s the big deal now, darling?”

“I... I wasn’t even angry at him for anything!”

“Then, what’s wrong?”

Heechul nodded and added, “Yea.”

“Like what I have just said, nothing is wrong,” I gave up and returned to sipping my coffee.

My mum gave another frown.

Convinced, Heechul whispered to my mum, “Told ya, she’s having PMS.”

Little did he knew that his ‘whisper’ was still audible for me.

-That idiotic Heechul!

“YAHH JUNG HEECHUL!!!”

\

Hope you guys like this chapter!

I had fun writing this one LOL