On a hot date with nine gorgeous men.

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

As promised, there came nine hot guys to pick me up for a ‘date’. It would have been so perfect, except for the fact that I wasn’t really ready for that;

I was having my breakfast when the nine hot men came cat-walking into my house. -.-

So you know I was happily gorging on my cereal and milk at the dining table when my door literally flew open. (That’s because Heechul had the keys to my house.)

Then nine gorgeous men walked in, each handsomely dressed in suit and shades. Jaws-dropped, I stared at them speechlessly.

It was till those handsome dude took off their shades did I realised that they were ZE:A.

“Hey baby.”

I was staring at Heechul when I tried to swallowed my cereal. I almost choked .

‘Oh gosh, since when has he become so hot?!’ He had changed his hairstyle and become slightly tanner, god, he is so EFFIN hot now.

“Are you ready to go?” He flipped his fringe so suavely that I almost died from his hotness.

I shook my head, with my mouth still wide open.

“It’s okay, we shall wait for you.”  Heechul threw me a handsome smile.

‘Oh my gosh, am I dreaming?!’

I smacked myself hard on my right cheek, and freak, it hurt! I blinked my eyes again, but what that was right before me was still true.

Just then, without a warning, I screamed.

The nine of them cringed and frowned, “What the hell?!”

“WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! OMG OMG I’M NOT READY YET! IM STILL IN MY PYJAMAS OMFG!!!” I screamed and hid under the dining table.

Then there was total silence.

‘Eh?’

I looked out from the side of the table and saw the nine of them trembling with laughter especially Heechul. Finally when Kwanghee could not hold back anymore, he laughed out loud, oh my god, so freaking loud I swear =.=”

Pissed, I crawled out from under the dining table and pouted, “What’s so funny?!”

“HAHAHA!” They laughed even louder. Even Taeheon who is usually the quietest and Siwan who is the usually the coolest, they were chuckling.

I scrunched up my face and said, “Pffft.”

Heechul was holding onto his side as he said, “Alright you should get, haha, going now. Quick, haha, we need to bring you on a hot date, oh my god, HAHAHA~” Then he collapsed on the sofa laughing again.

WTS!!!

I ran back to my room, in the laughter of the nine childish men in the living room. Sulking, I sat on the bed and folded my arms.

Then Heechul knocked on the door and came in. Chuckling, he sat down beside me and asked, “Why are you sulking, kid?”

“Pffft.” I turned away and ignored him.

“Oh come on, we were just joking. Plus you should have seen how you reacted just now. It was hella funny!” Heechul started laughing again.

I scrunched up my nose and said, “Hrumph you guys were the ones who told me that you all will arrive at 11am. It’s only 9 now. Of course I got a shock right. It’s just so embarrassing to meet you guys in pyjamas.”

“Oh come on, not like I have not seen you in one before.”

“But the others have not!” I retorted.

“So be it! They are my buddies anyway!” Heechul laughed.

“But I mind!” I sulked.

“But you still look so good anyway!”

That sorta cheered me up. I tried to hide my smile but it failed.

“Aha, you’re smiling. Alright alright stop sulking. Get changing!” Heechul gave a slight shove to ask me get moving.

“But I don’t know what to wear,” I whined.

“Dress? You have a pretty blue dress, don’t you?” Heechul smiled.

‘Oh gosh he looked so handsome up close.’ I can’t breathe properly anymore.

“Oh yeah, alright.” I immediately stood up to hide my blush. I went to the cupboard to get the dress and pushed Heechul out of the room while I changed.

When I entered the living room once again, all ready, the nine boisterous kids quietened down almost immediately. Heechul was the first one to interrupt the silence.

“Woah, you’re beautiful.”

I blushed slightly and said, “Thanks.”

 Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Dong Jun flashing me a handsome smile. He was kinda stunned by my sudden makeover too.

“Alright, let’s get going then.” Jun Young said and we all set off for the van outside.

Due to the fact that they are all trainees and that news have gotten out about ZE:A debuting soon, it was inconvenient to go out. We could only go to some private restaurants owned by the company for lunch.

It was indeed an honour to be able to lunch with nine gorgeous men. They were already attracting much attention from the staff of the company even before they debut.

Then we went to the practice room and I sat down to watch them practice. Gosh MAZELTOV is sure one cool song. When Heechul rapped, he was so freaking hot.

Then Min Woo offered to teach me the dance. It was fun, except that I was wearing a dress and high heels. We ended up dancing to bo peep bo peep instead. I swore the nine gorgeous men I saw just a few moments turned into nine adorable boys almost immediately. Kwanghee Heechul and Hyungshik went crazy. Even Taeheon the quietest was having so much fun. When we finished the dance, we sat on the floor and laughed. It was such such such awesome fun.

At night, they invited me to their dorm for dinner. Jun Young offered to cook for us, along with Siwan. Heechul, Kwanghee and Hyungshik were playing video games while Taeheon and Kevin were listening to music in another corner. Min Woo was off choreographing a dance in his room so Dong Jun and I were the only ones left. I watching as Heechul and Kwanghee quarrelling over who fouled the game from another room when Dong Jun came over to sit beside me.

“Soo Young.”

“Hi,” I smiled.

“Kwanghee hyung is really like a kid huh,” Dong Jun chuckled.

“Yeah,” I replied and laughed as their bickers got more ridiculous, “Heechul too.”

“So you guys have been friends since young?”

“Yeah, in fact since we were born.” I laughed.

I just realised though we were close, we never really talked about Heechul before, which was kind of surprising.

“That’s really long.”

“Yupp,” I smiled. But to my surprise, I saw a slight frown in Dong Jun’s expression. It seemed like he had something else to say.

“Erm, actually I wondered if you have an answer to my question the other day…”

Surprised, I asked, “Huh?”

“I mean, the one I asked you about on the day of Heechul’s auditions…” Dong Jun sat closer to me and took my hand, “Would you be my girlfriend?”

Stunned by this sudden confession, I was too surprised to think properly.

‘What…?’

Dong Jun pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tight, “I really like you… I really want you to be my girlfriend…”

“Don’t you feel the same way about me too?” Dong Jun asked as he gently broke the hug.

I felt my heartbeat accelerating, but it could be due to the fact that I was nervous. I couldn’t be too sure that I liked him after I realised that I’m falling in love with Heechul.

“Dong Jun ah, I need more time to think about this…”

Dong Jun gave a gentle smile, “Alright. I will wait for you.”

“Thank you,” I smiled.

\

At the dining table, dinner was awesome fun with those dorky boys. I was laughing so much that I could feel my abs forming soon. Then they were at it again, Kwanghee suggested that we play ‘Truth or Dare’.

Standing up, Si Wan swirled the empty coke bottle and we all stared the coke bottle, praying that we will not be ‘lucky’ one. As the swirl decelerated, we held our breath, all eyes on the coke bottle.

‘OMFG it’s stopping! And and… it’s coming to me soon!’

And, I was right. It stopped at me;

Oh, and Heechul.

It was between the two of us.

Oh, god damn it.