OH. MY. GOD. ?!

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

“Let’s to the gym today, shall we?”

I raised an eyebrow questioningly, pretending to be amused by Heechul’s sudden enthusiasm for gym. Actually I’m bursting with joy on the inside because I really miss Dong Jun.

“Hmmm....”

“Yah,” Heechul shoved me jokingly, “Stop pretending.”

“Hey I’m not.”

I lied.

“Oh whatever,” Heechul said, “If you’re not going, that’s your problem. I’m going.”

-What?! He abandoning me?! No!!!

“No! I’m going!” I squealed out loud upon seeing him leave. Heechul turned around and smirked, “Knew it.”

“Chh,” I pouted and mumbled ‘what-the-hell’ under my breath while following him out of my house.

“Hey, you really like that Junyoung right?” I suddenly leaned in close and peered at Heechul’s face carefully to observe his expression.

As much he wanted to hide it, his face still turned deep pink. He stuttered, “W-what...”

“Okay okay got it,” I laughed.

“There’s nothing wrong right,” Heechul defended, “Do you have to laugh at me?”

“I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing at your silliness. Oh come on, do you have to hide it? It’s not as if I don’t know you have special preferences for men,” I flashed him a big smile naughtily.

He smacked me playfully and smiled as he said, “Oh shut up, girl.”

Soon, we reached the gym. When we were just at the entrance, I suddenly stopped.

“Hey, I don’t think I’m going in.”

Heechul looked at me in surprise, “Why?”

“Hmmmmm I think I should not interrupt you and Junyoung right?” I smiled.

“Ahhh irritating girl,” Heechul said, “I don’t care. You’re coming with me. I feel even more awkward without you around.”

“Nah, seriously I feel weird,” I said.

“Soo Young...!” Heechul pouted and held onto me, refusing to let go.

“Oppa!”

Still, he refused to let go of me. Just then, someone interrupted us.

“Hey, aren’t you guys going in?”

Both of us turned around in union. To our surprise –or more likely shock- it’s Dong Jun.

Heechul’s jaws just dropped, right to the ground.

“Err...” I gave an awkward smile, “Yeah...”

-OMG did he overhear our conversation?!

“Come on in then,” He held the door open and smiled at us.

-Gosh, what to do?!

 “Go on in,” I whispered to Heechul and pushed him into the gym. Then I waved to him, “Bye.”

Surprised, Dong Jun stared at me, “Aren’t you coming in?”

“Nah,” I smiled and replied, “Don’t feel well today.”

Almost instantaneously, Heechul who was behind Dong Jun gave me a ‘what-the-hell’ look and mouthed to me, “You’d better not leave me.”

Concerned, Dong Jun asked, “You okay?”

 “Yeah just a little unwell,” I gave a small smile to hide my guilt for lying to him.

“Let me send you home then,” Dong Jun offered.

-OMG?!

Heechul’s eyes widened with surprise. He mouthed, “What’s this?!”

“Err...” I was at a loss for words, “Nah, wouldn’t want to bother you.”

“It isn’t,” he smiled, “It’s my honour.”

“God,” Heechul mumble under his breath but fortunately Dong Jun didn’t hear it. I glared at Heechul and gave him a look to shut up.

“Alright then,” I smiled and turned to leave with him. I waved to Heechul and hurried him inside, who was obviously dismayed to see me go.

But who cares anyway. I have got Dong Jun. It’s like killing two birds with one stone.

\

“Okay that’s all for today,” Jun Young smiled at Heechul as he gently took away the dumbbells from the latter.

Heechul was slightly disappointed so he pouted, “It’s not even 6pm yet. Our lesson ends at 6pm isn’t it?”

Jun Young carefully replaced the dumbbells back onto the shelf before turning around to smile at Heechul, “I know you want to train your muscles fast, but you should not over train. You might hurt yourself.”

‘God, is he showing concern for me?!’ Heechul thought to himself, blushing at that thought.

“So, remember to rest well this weekend before coming back for your training next week,” Jun Young smiled and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

Almost instantaneously, Heechul felt an electric shock. He felt light in his head.

Jun. Young. Killed. Him. With. His. Touch.

“Oh my holy god,” Heechul felt dizzy and mumbled to himself. Jun Young turned around, concerned, “Hey, you okay?”

“Oh oh, yeah, sure,” Heechul immediately reverted back to his normal self from his spazzing mode. This made Jun Young raised his eyebrows questioningly.

“I’m fine I’m fine no worries!” Heechul gave an awkward smile.

Jun Young nodded and turned back to packing his stuff in locker. Heechul blew a sigh of relief.

“Err Heechul...?”

“Huh, yes?” Heechul replied, all alert again.

“Are you interested in singing?”

Jun Young’s question really caught Heechul off his feet.

‘My god, isn’t my baby a little impatient? We hardly know each other and he’s asking me out already? I bet he wanna date me in the Karoke box or something ZOMG.’ Heechul got all excited at this thought.

(A random author’s note: Oh, WHUTEVER, Heechul -.-)

“I...” Heechul clearly knew that he can’t really sing. He didn’t want to embarrass himself yet he didn’t want to miss out on such a precious dating opportunity so he said, “I-I rap!”

“Ooh?” Jun Young was clearly surprised, “You can rap?”

“Yeah, haha,” Heechul was clearly pleased with his witty answer.

‘Uh huh in this way I won’t need to go the  Karoke box and embarrass myself. Plus, I’m not turning him down so he won’t have to feel sad.’

“Really?” Jun Young was delighted, “Great! I’m actually looking for a rapper! You know I’m currently training under Star Empire as a singer and my company would love to find a rapper for the group. Would you like to try out for our auditions?”

‘I was hella kidding when I say I can rap! OH. MY. GOD. ?!  ’

/ 

AHAHA Heechul is in deep trouble.

Sorry for the late update, ppl! xDD