Heechul!!!

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

 

And it’s Valentine’s Day.

As much as I was expecting Heechul to call in the past few days, he didn’t. At times I felt a really strong urge to call him, but I couldn’t very much do it;

I was too embarrassed to.

This aside, I really wished Heechul would be the one making the first move, like the way he did when he kissed me.

That’s a real man >.<

So I chose to wait.

I shall be a patient girl…

.

.

.

And he really didn’t call me?!!

DDDDD;

I stared at my phone in disbelief.

-Such a jerk. Stole my first kiss and then forgot all about me? PFFFT.

I sulked as I sat heavily on my bed. I folded my arms, pissed, “Jung Heechul is a jerk I swear.”

Just then, my phone vibrated. I was so shocked, and happy (hehe) that I almost dropped my phone. I made a swift move and caught my half-flying phone.

-Woah. That was close. Can’t do without you, baby. You can’t die on me now cuz’ that jerk is finally calling!

Yet, when I saw my caller id, the corners of the lips dropped. It was Min Woo.

-Okay, not that I don’t like Min Woo, you know he’s my favourite Oppa, but…

Aiya, you get my point.

So, anyway, I picked up the call.

“Oppa?”

Min Woo literally laughed out loud, “Wae? You sounded so disappointed? You’re expecting someone else huh?”

-, Min Woo is a psychic I swear. -.-

“I guess?”

 Min Woo laughed, “What kind of answer is that? But I know that it’s a ‘yes’.  Hmmm let me see, is it he?”

Embarrassed, I answered, “Yeah….”

“And he happens to be right beside me?”

I perked up immediately.

“What?”

Chuckling, Min Woo said, “Just kidding.”

-?!

“Oppa!”

“Hey hey relax relax. Though I was kidding, I do know you are expecting a call from alright?”

“Chhh~”

“Not convinced?” Min Woo laughed.

“Yupp.”

“Jung Heechul,” Min Woo said it almost psychically, “Jung Heechul isn’t it?”

-Oh gosh, what else doesn’t he know?!

“I-I…”

“HAHAHA,” Min Woo laughed out loud, “Alright before you really think I’m a psychic like the other time I guessed that you like Heechul, I must explain that this time is pure coincidence.”

“Omg not so loud! If the others know that I like Heechul… gosh…” I really was worried that some other ZE:A members overheard what he said.

“Lol I’m all alone in my room,” Min Woo assured, “Anyway, yupp I saw Heechul staring blankly at his phone. I went closer and saw that it was your number on the phone screen. He was hesitating to call you or not.”

“R-really…?” unknowingly, a smile crept up my lips.

“Yeah. At first I thought you guys had a quarrel. Not till I remembered what happened a few days ago did I realise the real reason.”

-Gosh wth. Don’t tell he knows?!

“W-what?” I got a little nervous, and was trying very hard to stabilise my voice.

“You guys kissed isn’t it?”

-Aren’t you a little direct, Min Woo? -.-

“I-I…”

“That day when he came back from the date with you, his lips were bleeding. I gave him some medicine cream and asked him why. He kept blushing non-stop. He was mumbling something about heaty food and hard fruits but I stared at his lips, it was bleeding at the corners. Gosh, what a passionate kiss,” Min Woo chuckled.

And, I was totally speechless, totally embarrassed to respond, not to say retort.

“I know you miss him lots. How about let Oppa bring you on a date in ZE:A’s dorm? You will get to see him.”

“I-I…”

“Don’t hesitate anymore. Jealousy is the best stimulus. If he likes you, he will sure to respond.”

“Alright then,” I agreed.

And before long, I was already on my way to ZE:A’s dorm in Min Woo’s car.

\

Min Woo pressed the bell and there was a sudden buzz in the dorm. There came a few knocks, bangs and screams before everything settled down in totally silence.

I giggled. I bet the boys were desperately trying to do some last-minute cleaning up of the mess in the living room when they heard that someone had arrived.

“Coming!” There came a voice, and it was the voice I have been so familiar with;

Heechul.

He opened the door and almost fell in shock.

“Soo Young?!”

-Idiot.

I really wondered if he was shocked from my sudden appearance or because of my sudden makeover. (I spent quite long dressing up, I admit. After all, I’m meeting Heechul this idiot -.-)

As much as I wanted to answer coolly, I could not. My face was already flushing from seeing his handsomeness. Gosh he was all dressed up and I thought that the previous question should have been for me instead. >.<

“H-hi…” I said.

And he flushed red. I bet whatever that was going through his mind, was what that was going through my mind;

The kiss.

Min Woo chuckled, “Heechul, aren’t you inviting Soo Young in?”

“U-umm… umm… yeah…”

Heechul moved out of the way and he watched –with slight jealousy- as I took Min Woo’s arm as we walked in.

“Saw that? He’s jealous,” Min Woo smiled as he whispered.

Unknowingly, a smile crept up my lips.

“Gosh gosh, look who’s here. Soo Young ah!!!” Kwanghee exclaimed as he ran to me and started twirling me around in circles, “Gosh, you’re so beautiful today.”

“Thank you,” I smiled.

“So who are you going on a date with today?” Kwanghee asked.

Just then, Dong Jun walked down the stairs. He saw me and gave a small smile.

On seeing our eye contact, Kwanghee asked, “Dong Jun?”

Awkwardly I shook my head, “No…”

Min Woo sensed my awkwardness and cut in, “I was the one who suggested that she comes over to spent valentines with us since she has no date today.”

“Oh of course!” Kwanghee smiled, “Would love to have you here.”

I smiled, “Thank you.”

After which I went around to say hi to everyone and had some awesome chats with peeps like Kevin and Hyungshik who are composing a new song. It was a valentine song for their fans that they plan to include in their new album.

Then Min Woo asked, “Would you like to have a drink?”

 

“Oh yes please, thank you.” I smiled.

“I will go get it.”

“I will come along then,” I waved Kevin and Hyungshik goodbye before leaving the room.

To my surprise, when we entered the kitchen, Heechul was in there too. He was making some lemon tea, my favourite iced lemon tea. O.o

Upon hearing our footsteps, Heechul turned around. When he saw it was me, he blushed, “I was just about to bring the drinks out…”

“Wow, iced lemon tea. That looks good,” Min Woo smiled, “Shall I go get some cookies to go with it?”

I stared at him in surprise and tried to tell him that he shouldn’t leave us alone because it’s gonna be very awkward. He gave me an encouraging look and smiled before he left.

-OMG.

So only the two of us were left alone.

Awkwardly, I bit my lips, not knowing what to say.

“I-I…I’ll pour you some iced lemon tea…”

I looked up. When Heechul’s gaze met mine, he got so nervous that the jug in his hands wouldn’t stop shaking.

-Gosh, can he stop being so nervous? He’s making me nervous too!

Then he passed me a cup of iced lemon tea and I took a sip. Despite all the lemon pieces that Heechul had added in too many by mistake, it tasted amazingly sweet. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips; his iced lemon tea is still the best even after so many months since he last made me some.

The awkward silence hung in between us. Not knowing what to do, Heechul gulped down some iced lemon tea. When a cup was gone, he grabbed the jug for another.

Then, another.

And, another.

I stared.

-OMG.

In no time, half the jug was gone. My gaze shifted to Heechul and saw his bulging tummy. Shocked, I exclaimed out loud.

“Heechul!!!”