Moon Junyoung

Jung Heechul is my girlfriend?!

And this is how everything began. I was whining about how fat I looked in the mirror.

“Oppa do I look fat?”

Heechul just gave me a what-the-hell face and ignored me.

“Oppa!” I pouted this time.

But Heechul merely gave a “CHH.”

That was when I really broke down, “OPPA!!!”

Okay, perhaps, he was really irritated this time round. You know, Heechul literally slapped his hand on my lips to shut me up.

“Can you shut up?” He frowned slightly.

“mmhhhmmm..mhmmmhmm” I wanted to protest but none of the words I said came out. They were all muffled because his hand was still on my lips. Soon, I felt as though I could not breathe. That’s when I sensed that my life was in danger.

-Sorry dude, you forced me into this.

Without a warning, I bit his finger (I don’t know which. I just know I tasted flesh.), and it successfully freed me. Holding onto his pinkie, he was jumping about in pain and yelling his head off.

-Oops, what did I just do?

When Heechul was done with all the yelling and jumping around (and some exaggerated actions like rolling on the floor in pain which made me roll my eyes), he sat down on the bed and started to pout like a kid while holding onto his pinkie. Then, it was dead silence.

-?

I raised an eyebrow at him, “No more pain?”

“As if,” Heechul gave a glare, “Do you want to try?”

“Sorry,” I felt bad. But I could not withstand the urge to talk back, “But you’re the one who covered my mouth first.”

“And you’re the one who tried to irritate me first.”

“I-” I wanted to defend myself but I stopped myself when I saw Heechul blowing his pinkie meticulously.

-Seems like he’s really in pain. Perhaps I was really in the wrong?

“Sorry, Oppa,” I pouted slightly and sat down beside him, “Let me see your pinkie.”

I wanted to reach out for his pinkie but he refused to give it to him. He turned away and started to pout childishly.

“Oppa...” I nudged him gently but he still refused to budge.

“Oppa...!” I made my voice sounded like I’m going to cry. And this made him turn around, finally.

-Aha.  Knew this would work.

When he saw that I was just pretending, he wanted to smile but he held it in. He merely said, “Pretending, huh?”

“Yeah, knew that this would work,” I smiled, “Oppa is the best. You wouldn’t bear to see me cry, right?”

 

With that, I leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheeks. Unknowingly, a smile crept up his lips, “Alright, you’re forgiven.”

I laughed, “Yay, Oppa is the best.”

I got him a band aid. He beamed upon seeing that the band aid has a picture of Zac Efron on it. 

-Aha, got him again! Knew that he loves Zac Efron as much as I do.

“Hot right?” I teased.

He blushed, “Yeah, Zac Efron is totally hot. Hot , baby.”

“Yay,” I cheered.

“For that, I shall bring you to the gym.”

I looked up in surprise.

Heechul smiled, “Didn’t someone whine that she’s fat? Time to work out, lazy girl!”

He said as he ruffled my hair. I laughed.

\

Feeling lost in the gym, I approached one of the trainers at the lockers. I tapped him on his shoulder.

“Excuse me, may I know where can I-”

When he turned around to look at me, oh-my-holy-god I can hardly breathe.

-Gosh, this guy is hot.

“Err...”

-Oh my god!

“Yeah?” I tried to stop staring at him. My gosh, I could feel all of my blood gushing through the blood vessels in my face right now!

“You were asking?” He raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

“Oh oh,” I realised I was the one trying to ask him just now, “Err... do you know where the gents is? I’m looking for my friend.”

“Oh sure, this way,” He pointed to the right. I thanked him and rushed off hurriedly.

-My gosh, he is so handsome! But it’s so embarrassing just now!

“Oppa!” I ran towards Heechul when I saw him, “Guess who I saw just now?”

Heechul seemed to be quite excited too, “Hey I saw someone special too! Wells I’m not too sure about who was the one you saw just now but all I know is I saw this really hot guy in the gents just now. My god I could just die.”

“Oh my gosh, you too?” My eyes widened in surprise, “Me too! I saw this really hot guy. I must really show you!”

And together we were spazzing about the hot guy we each saw on our way back into the gym.

“Jung Heechul-sshi!”

“Yea.”

We looked up and saw a gym instructor walked towards us with another gym instructor. He said, “Let me introduce you guys your gym instructor.”

When we saw the guy beside him, both of us were shocked;

Together, we exclaimed, “It’s him!” 

\

O.o Heechul is going crazy! xDD

Stay tuned!