Ch.6 Haydeul For the win!~^^

Everything Always Happens To Me [DISCONTINUED]

Hayden's POV

 
Eh!!!!!! For what?!?!?
 
I thought, I started at him  with confusion in my eyes, he saw my expression and went back to playing with his fingers. "H-hyung what for?!" I asked really confused, His blush thickened as he heard my voice.
 
"W-well I-I-I-" He started but just closed his mouth.
 
"Well......" I trailed off for him to finish. "Come On hyung, spit it out" I put the yellow fluffy bird next to me and reached out to touch his face, when I touched his face, he looked up at me with a red face.
 
"I-I'm sorry f-for b-being so mean"  he finally explained, ohhh for what happened earlier today I'm way over that, I quickly cupped his face and pulled him closer, we were so close that our foreheads were touching.
 
Sandeul's POV 
 
After I told her why, I looked down and I knew my face was redder that a tomato, I felt her cup my face and pull me closer to her, we were so close that our foreheads were touching, I looked at her face and she was just staring at me even if I couldn't see her eyes, I could feel her staring.
 
"Hyung I forgave you already no need to be sorry....." she trailed off, I felt her pull me even closer, Our noses were touching this time, wait is she gonna kiss me, I'm the guy I'm suppose to kiss her, I thought as I felt her arms wrap around my neck, I loved my arms from my lap to around her waist and slid her on to lap, she gasped, Yes. Who has the upper hand now, our lips were almost touching, I quickly closed my eyes and leaned in for the kiss when I heard the door open.
 
Cammy's P.O.V
After CNU oppa rage quitted all the way to his room, I gigled at him, he's alot like hayden, epseically when cranky, I turned my head to see Jinyoung and gongchan super confused, just standing there, I thought I should explain.
 
"I'll explain" I said happily, we turned around walked into jinyoung oppa's room and I ran and faceplanted on his bed, on purpose of course........................^^; anyway when I fell, I heard Jinyoung and gongchan oppa gasp.
 
"OMO!!!!!!!!!!! CAMMY-AH GWENCHANAYO!?!?!?!" Gongchan asked  while running over to help me up, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.
 
"Oppa I'm fine" I explained but he still picked me up bridal style, OMO!!!!!!! Why is he so strong?, I'm chubby.......
 
"Oppa put me down, I'm chubby" I said while grabbing gongchan's neck for support.
 
"Aniya!!!~ Cammy-ah is really light and squishy" He smile, Ahh~ Oppa's so sweet, I giggled, he put me down on the bed and sat next to me.
 
"Aww~ My little kids are growing up sooo fast" Jinyoung oppa said cheerfully. "Anyway so......what happened with those crackheads" Jinyoung oppa asked, Ha! crackhead, first arse now crackheads, I hope he's always this funny^^, I thought while giggling.
 
"Okay so what had happened was-".
 
"Wait.......What had happened??" gongchan cut me off, I turned my head and gave him a death glare, "Ah! Ah! Eh!~~~ Nevermind" He stated before playing with my hair, I smiled at his cute actions.
 
"So anyway what had happened was me and hayden were talking in CNU oppa's room-" I was cut off again but by Jinyoung this time.
 
"You know you can just call him by his real name right??".
 
"Ohh okay so what's his real name?" I asked curiously.
 
"It's Shin Dongwoo, but we just call him Shinwoo, it's like CNU but korean style", Ah~ that makes sense, I thought before continuing.
 
" Yeah so we were talking in shinwoo oppa's room when we heard sandeul and baro oppa walk into the dorm, so we walk out of shinwoo's room and sw sandeul and baro taking pictures of shinwoo oppa sleeping, then they both yelled "merong!!~" into shinwoo oppa's ears and he fell on his face, then we all started laughing and then he groaned so I felt bad and helped him up, then he attacked baro oppa who was still  laughing at him and put him in a headlock then we all started laughing and that's when you two walked in" I said while pointing at the oppas.
 
"ohhhhhh~" they expressed.
 
"And that's pretty much it" I giggled as gongchan oppa pocked my side.
 
"Cammy-ah, can you leave for a little, I need to talk to Jinyoung hyung about something important" gongchan oppa asked me nicely, I nodded and smiled. I stood up and walked out of Jinyoung oppa's room into the hallway, It was really quiet mi nus the noise of the TV show coming from the living room, I walked into the living room and saw Baro laying in a pretty postion (P.O from MTV match pose come on that was adorkable) watching 'Running Man'.
 
"Hey Cutie girl" he smiled brightly, I giggled at my new nickname.
 
"Cutie girl~?" I giggled, he just grinned and went back to watching TV, I walked over and sat next to his feet, I started watching tv with him, OMO It's BigBang episode I thought to myself while clapping and smiling.
 
"Bwoh?" Baro oppa asked me while sitting up to sit next to me.
 
"It's BigBang, I L.O.V.E BigBang" I grinned.
 
"Oh~, I see" he replied and continued watching. After 'Running Man', 'Ta Dah It's MyName' came on, They are just playing all of my favorite guys today.
 
"Keke What?" Baro chuckled, OMO did I just say that out loud, I blushed as he continued to chuckle, I need to change the subject.
 
"Soo where's hayden?" I asked still blushing, he chuckled again.
 
"In Sandeul's room talking with him", Ohh YAY!!!!!!!~ Haydeul!!!!!!!~ Fighting!!!!!!~ I thought to myself, Ooooooooo~ I should see if they are being nice to each other, I saw what happened this morning before hayden gave me the details, I decied to go check on them, I quickly stood up and walked over to sandeul oppa's room and turned the knob and saw Hayden on sandeul's lap with her arms around his neck and sandeul oppa's arms wrapped around hayden's waist, and.............THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS!
 
"OH LORT SHISUS!" I shouted.
 
Hayden's P.O.V
Our lips were about to touch when I heard cammy shout.
 
"OH LORT SHISUS!" I quickly unwrapped my arms from sandeul's neck and threw myself backwards off his lap and onto the bed, I looked over to Cammy and she was standing at the door holding her forehead muttering.
 
"Oh sweet shisus, take this girl", I rolled my eyes and looked back over to Sandeul hyung he was staring and with rejection in his eyes.
 
"Cammy Shut the up before I make you shut up, Now. GET! OUT!" I yelled at her, she quickly left and shut the door, before the door shut I saw a clear feeling on her face, embrassment, Yeah you better be embrassed, I looked back at sandeul hyung, who avoid my eyes, I sat up and crawled over to him, and quickly sat next to him.
 
"h-hyung?" I stuttered as I looked over at him, he looked at me then wrapped his around my waist and pulled me close.
 
"Hyung!" I yelped as he laid us down, his arms still wrapped around my waist, he buried his face into the crook of my neck.
 
"Hayden-ah" he finally spoke, his voice three notes deeper than before.
 
"N-nae" I croaked, WTF is going on, I thought as I felt his mouth open against my neck, whatishegonnado, whatishegonnado, I repeated in my head?
 
Sandeul's P.O.V
Hayden quickly pushed me away and fell back onto the bed, I turned my head towards the door and saw cammy holding her forehead muttering something in english, I turned back to hayden, who was rolling her eyes at cammy, she looked at me and must've saw the feeling in my eyes, she quickly got mad at cammy for ruining our moment.
 
"Cammy shut the up before I make you shut up. Now. GET! OUT!" Hayden shouted at cammy, she quickly left and shut the door, I could feel her eyes on me as I looked away, I felt the bed move from side to side gently, I felt the bed sink in next to me.
 
"H-hyung?" Hayden stuttered, I'm not mad at her why is she scared, I turned my head and looked at her facial features, she's so beautiful, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me.
 
"Hyung!" She yelped when I laid us down, my arms still wrapped around her waist, I buried my face into the crook of neck, why is she so perfect, I thought to myself.
 
"Hayden-ah" I said her name three notes deeper then usual.
 
"N-nae" she croaked, I smiled at her nervous-ness and opened my mouth to sing ♬ Baby Baby by: 4Men, iyureul mollasseo wae naega byeonhaenneunjihancham saenggakhaesseo na mannan ihurona byeonhan geot gata aju manhi mariyai norae deullini ohniga neomu gomapjanha oh babyniga neomu yeppeujanha ohnuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeoneoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal oh babyharuga jinago (haruga jinago)tto dasimannago geureoda heeojigotto dasi mannage doego neomu joheungeoyamanyang utgiman hae ireon naega boini? woo babyniga neomu gomapjanha oh babyniga neomu yeppeujanha woonuneul ttelsuga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeoneoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmalnae haru haruga neomu haengbokhaeseo oh babyireonnari kkeutnajil ankil modeunge da byeonhaji ankilniga neomu gomapjanha oh babyniga neomu yeppeujanha oh oh oh yenuneul ttel suga eobseo nae nunen neoman boyeoneoman gyesok barabogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal Oh baby oh oh oh♬ She turned her body so that we were laying next to each other.
 
"Hyung that was beautiful" she described while wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer, she didn't say again after that we just laid in sweet silence.
 
"Hayden-ah?" I called her, she didn't say anything, she was just breathing slowly in and out, I took my face out of the croak of her neck and looked at her, she's sleeping I thought, hmmm might as well sleep too I thought while yawning quietly.
 
"Saranghae yo hayden" I said quietly before falling into a sweet sleep.
 
Gongchan's P.O.V
After cammy walked out, me and jinyoung hyung were sitting on his bed ,not talking yet, as soon as I felt that cammy was out of ear shot, I sighed.
 
"So what's up" Jinyoung hyung asked.
 
"Okay so I want to ask for advice-", "Oh how to confess to cammy-ah" he said cutting me off.
 
"H-how did you know?" I blushed.
"I'm pretty sure that you're in love with her, It's kinda obvious" he said with a 'duh~' expression, Oh really jeez I was trying so hard to keep it to myself -___-, I though still blushing.
 
"So h-how d-do I" I stuttered.
 
"Well you should take her somewhere fun, since cammy and you are both 5 years old" he explained while laying down.
 
"Ohh~ like a playground?" I said excitedly.
 
"No not fun enough" he said while placing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.
 
"Soo~ how about a fair?" I asked, Ung~ Jinyound hyung never gives you a straight answer, always making you guess, Jeez I thought as he snapped his fingers.
 
"That's it take her to a fair!!!" Jinyoung hyung said excitedly.
 
"Okay so that's the plan...........but when?" I asked, he grinned, "I don't know, when we actually know them better, like in 2 weeks".
 
"Okay so that's the plan, Yay!!!!!~ Thank you Hyung!!!!!!~" I yelled and jumped ontop of hyung hugging him.
 
"Arraso Arraso" he grinned hugging me back, I let go and laid on his bed crossing my hands behind my head.
 
"Hyung?" I called, no anwser, What the.
 
"Hyunggie~" I called again, still no anwser, What the! We were just talking and he fell asleep, I thought while looking over to see a sleeping hyung, I yawned quietly, I'm sleepy now, I'm gonna sleep now.
 
"Night hyung" I said quietly even though he can't hear me, I slowly fell into a calming sleep.
 
Baro's P.O.V
After cammy left, I continued watching 'Ta-dah It's Myname', I hope sandeul hyung and hayden got together and I'm so excited to go shopping, call me a girl, you'll die, I'm excited to pick out some of hayden's clothes it's gonna be alot easier than picking out clothes for a girl, Hayden's gonna be looking SWAGGY!!!!!!~, I thought while smiling to myself.
 
"OH SWEET SHISUS!~" I heard cammy shout, What the hell is going on?.
 
"Cammy if you don't shut up I'll make you shut up, NOW. GET! OUT!" Ohh jeez cammy ruined their moment, I thought as I saw cammy scramble into the living room.
 
"What happened?" I asked as cammy threw herself onto the couch.
 
"I kinda interupped unnie's moment, Aigoo~~ she's gonna hate me forever" she groaned.
 
"No she won't hate you, she can't she loves you too much" I explained while comforting her.
 
"Aniya, I know she's gonna hate me~ Oppa!!" She yelled when I got up and laid on the couch next to her.
 
"Oh hush, you're my little adorkable dongsaeng, when your feeling down, I'm always right next to you" I grinned.
 
"Oppa, you're so sweet" she smiled, I chuckled at her.
 
Oppa, you're so sweet" she smiled, I chuckled at her, O-oppa............" she trailed off before falling asleep.
 
"Uhhh~ Cammy-ah?" I called but she just lightly snored, awww she's so cute when she sleeping, Ahh~ what do I do now cammy sleeping, shinwoo hyung is sleeping and I'm pretty sure everyone else is sleeping or else it wouldn't be this quiet, Oh snap the TV is still on, I gently grabbed the remote from the floor without waking up cammy and turned it off, I yawned, I might as well sleep too, I though.
 
"Night cammy-ah" I grinned lightly before falling asleep.
____________________________________________________________
Kekekeke Annyeong~~^^ Enjoy~ I love my subbies, so comment~^^ and new subbies, Subscribe~ Comments~! Comments make my day and also make me update faster so pretty pwease~~~ =^_______^= Okay Annyeong~ Bye lovely subbies. :3