The Meeting

Everything Always Happens To Me [DISCONTINUED]

Hayden's outfit:

 

Cammy outfit's:

 

It was a warm day, so the night was cool.

 

Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul were sent on a run to get snacks for Jinyoung and Shinwoo but Baro and Gongchan weren't happy.

 

"Why did the hyungs have to send us to get snacks" Gongchan complained as they turned the corner onto the main huge alleyway.

 

"I know right" Baro complied.

 

"Awwww come on guys it's nice and cool tonight, Be happy" Sandeul smiled and put his arms out wide. Gongchan smiled brightly and looked up at the night sky.

 

"Yeah Hyung, You're right" Gongchan grinned.

 

"Yah!!! What's That?????" Baro yelled while pointing to at the end of an upcoming alley, where something was sticking out.

 

They quickly stop to see if they could see it from a distance, Sandeul being the eldest out of the three took a few steps closer.

 

"I can't make it out what it is, let’s go check it out" Sandeul said and began walking slowly towards whatever it was.

 

"Are you guys sure?" Gongchan asked cautiously.

 

Baro pulled his arm and began walking "Don't be a baby, come on" He teased.

 

They walked closer and closer to whatever it was until.....

 

"WHAT THE HELL" All 3 shouted as they saw 2 girls laying on the ground unconscious. Gongchan quickly looked over to his hyungs in shock.

 

"Hyung, we have to help them" He said worriedly. Sandeul quickly nodded.

 

"Right, Come on Baro help me out" Sandeul spoke.

 

Baro and Sandeul picked up the girls and they quickly headed back to the dorm.

 

"Yay!!!!!!!! Foood!!!!!!!!!!!" Jinyoung screamed as he heard the door open, he ran to the door only to see Sandeul and Baro carrying 2 girls. "W-what Happened??" He asked in shock.

 

Shinwoo quickly stood up and walked over to baro take the black haired girl from him. "Are they okay, what happened??" He asked.

 

"We found them on the street knocked out." Sandeul explained.

 

Before the hyungs could argue, gongchan quickly butted in.

 

"Hyung! W-we couldn't just leave them there" He stammered.

 

"Yeah!" Baro agreed.

 

Jinyoung just shock his head lightly at the 2 maknaes. "Okay okay, hold on for a second. Gongchan-ah help me get the little beds" Jinyoung said.

 

They quickly got the two little futons out and placed them on the floor of the living room.

"Lay them here" Jinyoung pointed to shinwoo and sandeul.

 

They quickly put on the beds and pulled the covers over them. They all stared in worry, hoping the girls wake up.

 

"Do you think they are gonna be okay?" Baro asked while staring at them intently.

 

Jinyoung sighed. "We're gonna have to wait until the morning" He said

 

They all went to bed, with worryful thoughts.

 

~Next Day~

 

The first one to wake up was Gongchan; he quickly jumped off of his bunked and ran into the living room to see if they were awake, but to sadly see that they were still unconscious. He sighed.

 

"Why aren't they waking up" He thought as he walked back to his room, he laid down in his bed thinking of what could happened to them.

 

The rest of the guys started to wake up. One by one each of them would get up and check, to see if they were awake only to see that they weren't them they then would walk back to their room thinking, why aren't they waking up. The day went very slow after that, they each slowly got ready and just stayed in their room.

 

Then Cammy woke up.

 

"W-where am I? Ah! and why does my head hurt?" She said while looking around, she looked down next to her in relief; she smiled seeing the sleeping Hayden lying next to her.

 

"Come on Tami, wake up" She said while shaking her. But Hayden didn't even groan, so cammy shakes her harder.

 

"Come on Tami, this isn't funny" Cammy said with a scared laugh as she shook harder. "HAYDEN!!!!!!" She screamed as Hayden just laid there. Cammy's heart began to beat faster and faster and fear stuck it. All she could think of is the people that killed Tami thought she was dead too and if she makes a noise she'll be killed. She slowly gets up trying not to make a noise, but at the same time, Sandeul came out of his room to see if they were awake only to see cammy getting up. Cammy then runs into the nearest corner, scared that she was gonna die, she wraps her arms around her legs and squeezed herself as far away from him as possible, Sandeul not knowing what to do calls the other guys.

 

"Guys, one of the girls woke up!!!" He screamed. The boy’s ears perked as they heard sandeul's yell. They all quickly ran out of their rooms into the living room to meet the mystery girl.

 

"Where is she?" Gongchan asked. Sandeul quickly pointed to the quivering girl in the corner. Jinyoung walks closer to see why she was so scared with the rest of the boys behind him.

 

"Hi. Are you hurt? we aren't gonna do anything to you" Jinyoung said while sticking out his hand as a peace offering, but that only scared cammy more.

 

"HAYDEN!!!!!!!" She screamed.

 

Hayden instantly woke up, did a back-flip, lands in front of Cammy and pulls out her knife, the guys jump back at the sight of the knife.

 

"Are you okay? Cammy-ah" She said while glaring at the guys

 

"Yes" Cammy answered.

 

"I don't know what happened, but you better not have touched her." Hayden threaten and sliced the air in front of her.

 

"We didn't, I promise. I just asked if she was okay and she screamed" Jinyoung explained while putting his hands up.

 

"Oh okay" Hayden said while putting away her knife. She turns and looks at Cammy.

 

"Are you okay?" Hayden asked while examining cammy closely.

 

"Yeah, I'm Fine. I thought you were dead" She cried and quickly hugged cammy.

 

", look at them, do they even look scary to you?" Hayden said while hitting cammy in the head.

 

"Well. Are you guys okay" Shinwoo asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah. We're fine but cammy, what happened? I don't remember anything" Hayden said confusedly.

 

"I don't know. Do you guys know what happened" Cammy asked.

 

"All we know is that you guys were unconscious at the end of an alley" Baro explained.

 

"Uhhhhh?..................................OHHH!!! I remember!" Cammy yelled.

 

~FlashBack~

 

"Yah!~ Shouldn't we go home?" Cammy shouted at the calmly walking Hayden.

 

"Don't yell at me and we will soon enough, remember umma is still there, we have to wait till she's done visiting" Hayden said while rolling her eyes.

 

"But it's getting dark, what if something happens?" Cammy said while looking around.

 

"Would you just calm down already, you got the feared left eye with you" Hayden gloated. Cammy quickly slapped her shoulder.

 

"Shhhhh!!!!!! you shouldn't say your nickname out loud, we could get jumped" Cammy whispered. Hayden rolled her eyes at cammy fear filled words.

 

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" She said while rubbing her shoulder. Then out from an alleyway about 20 guys stopped the girls.

 

"Because it's about time you learned your place" The hyungnim shouted. "Get them!!". All rest of the guys quickly ran towards Hayden and Cammy. Hayden quickly jumped infront of Cammy.

 

"CAMMY! Get out of here, Quick!!" Hayden shouted as the men got closer.

 

"No I'm staying, I have to help" She argued. And the fight started, but soon Cammy had been knocked to the ground.

 

"Hayden!!" She cried out.

 

Hayden jumped in and covered her with her body so she would get kicked instead of cammy, But soon she was kicked off of cammy and they were both kicked until they were unconscious. The hyungnim smirked.

 

"That's what you get, stupid es, leave um there" He chuckled before leaving with the gang.

 

~End Of FlashBack~

 

"And that's all I remember" Cammy said

 

"Idiot! it's your fault I told you to leave, but you didn't listen" Hayden scolded. Cammy hung her head.

 

"Yeah. I'm sorry" Cammy said sadly. Hayden rolled her eyes.

 

"Okay. Well we're gonna leave now, Thank you and all but we must get going" Hayden said.

 

"Wait b-but aren't you hurt?" Baro asked shyly.

 

"I have a light headache but that's it. So yeah Bye!" Hayden repeated while standing up with cammy and pushing her to the door.

 

"Wait!!! uhhh........just hold on while we talk real quick". Sandeul blurted stopping Hayden and Cammy from leaving. "How old are you guys anyway" Sandeul asked.

 

"17 1/2" Hayden replied.

 

"17" Cammy added.

 

Sandeul gasped mentally. They are so young and already living on the street, He thought as he pulled the rest of the members into a group huddle.

 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking hyung?" Gongchan asked with a smile.

 

"Yeah, We have to let them stay" Sandeul declared.

 

 

"Yeah!!!" Baro and Gongchan yelped. Jinyoung quickly shook his head.

 

"I know but we can't..." He trailed off.

 

"Why not hyung?" Gongchan asked. Shinwoo quickly butted in.

 

"Because..................we just can't" Shinwoo said sternly. Baro frowned at his stubborn hyungs.

 

"Why, we aren't busy and we don't have to work on the next album just yet" Baro argued. Jinyoung thought for a little before speaking again.

 

"Yeah..............but............." He tried to argue back but couldn't find a reason. Gongchan got  a little raged at his hyung's actions.

 

"But What?! They are only 17, they are younger than me and I know we all had a place to go when we were 17". Hayden over heard them and decide to in.

 

"uhhhhhh we do have a place to go........... and you guys whisper really loud" She said while rolling her eyes. Jinyoung had a confused look on his face because he couldn't understand the girls situation.

 

"T-then why do you live on the street?" He stuttered.

 

"Because our step umma loves cammy but hates me" she said while rolling her eyes, a bad habit that she can't break.

 

"Then why are you with her?" He asked Cammy, who was looking around the house. Cammy quickly smiled.

 

"Because I'll never leave my unnie's side. No matter what" Cammy giggled. Jinyoung smiled brightly at the little girls actions and decided.

 

"Okay, It's settled. Do you guys want to stay here................with us?" Jinyoung hesitantly asked. Cammy smile automatically brighten.

 

"Yeah!!! But only if it's okay with Unnie" Cammy grinned. Hayden quickly frowned at the idea.

 

"No it's not okay" She scoffed. They members looked at her in confusion. "I don't take pity." She said sternly while crossing her arms. Baro quickly spoke up.

 

"But It's not pity though......" He trailed off as Hayden glared at him.

 

"I want payback" Hayden said. The members jaws quickly dropped at the bravery of the young girl standing in front of them "Why is she so straight forward?" Sandeul thought while staring at the stubborn girl. "I want revenge on the guys that jumped us" she spoke again when the members didn't respond.

 

Jinyoung stared at the stubborn girl, knowing well that she wouldn't stay unless she got revenge. He sighed then decided.

 

"Okay, you can get revenge, but we have to come just in case something happens and also you have to stay here with us" Jinyoung said with a small smile. Hayden lightly blushed at the sweetness in his words.

 

"Okay" She agreed. With that said, they quickly left to see the confrontation. As they began to walk Hayden decided it was time to introduce herself.

 

“Okay, My name’s Hayden T. Smith, I’m half Korean and Half Native-American, My street name is Left Eye and I’m a feared street fighter. With me you guys will be safe no matter what” She said with a small smirk. Cammy rolled her eyes at Hayden’s cockiness and giggled alittle.

 

“My name’s Cammy Vu, I’m half Korean and Half Vietnamese…………..that’s it” She chuckled at her own silliness. The members smiled at the two young girls.

 

“Soooo why do they call you left eye?” Gongchan asked Hayden

 

“And why did you chose to be a street fighter” Baro asked as well.

 

Hayden quickly stopped, stopping the guys walking behind her and Cammy, turned around and flipped her bangs out of her face so you could only see her right green eye. She quickly glared at Gongchan who was struck frozen by her piercing glare.

 

“That’s none of your business” She growled at gongchan then flipped her back so it was covering her eyes. Gongchan quickly did a small bow.

 

“Oh M-Mianhaeyo” He stuttered. Hayden rolled her eyes and began to walk again.

 

“Anyway, Baro for your question, I didn’t chose to be one living on the streets as a orphan, you have to learn how to live, luckily my parents taught me some how before…….” She bit the inside of her cheek “You know. And also my best friend taught me some more” She finished.

 

“OH Sorry for what happened, and you’re friend so cammy right?” He smiled softly.

 

“No…………my best friend from when I was 7 to 12 years old………………….” She bit her lip. “He died” She said with a sad look. Baro cursed at himself for asking such a rude question.

 

“I’m sorry for asking” He hesitated.

 

“Forget it” Hayden replied. The talking stopped and they walked in silence for about 20 minuets before following Hayden into a big alleyway where a group of 30 guys were planning something. Hayden evilly grinned.

 

“Okay, that’s them” She announced. The guys looked at the gang. “I know because the leader was wearing a long necklace” The guys scanned the gang and saw the leader wearing the long necklace standing in the middle. “Okay you guys make sure Cammy doesn’t get hurt” Hayden said.

 

“Okay.” Gongchan stated as he pulled cammy into his arms. Cammy quickly blushes.

 

“Cammy-ah Hold my hat” Hayden said while taking off her hat and handing it to Cammy.

 

“Okay Unnie Hwaiting!~^^” Cammy smiled softly. Hayden walked into the alleyway quietly.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! S!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed.