The 2nd Reason

Everything Always Happens To Me [DISCONTINUED]

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! S!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed. The gang members snapped their heads at the purple headed girl. The leader quickly walked in front of the gang and glared a Hayden.

 

“Who do you think you are?” Hyung-nim questioned. Hayden smirked.

 

“I’m Left Eye” She announced.

 

“BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! You and your little girlfriend! HA! We kicked your asses yesterday” He chuckled darkly.

 

“Only because you sneak attacked us , If you were true fighter then you wouldn’t have to rely on pity attacks like that” Hayden said. Hyung-nim’s smirk quickly turned into a deep frown.

 

“What?” He growled. A gang member quickly walked to the hyung and stood in front of him.

 

“It’s okay Boss, I got her” He said. Hayden giggled.

 

“Ha~ Bring it on, you dumb ” She smirked. The guy growled.

 

“What?!” He yelled. Hayden smiled evilly.

 

“Aigooo~ Are you guys deaf or something? Here let me spell that out for you D-U-M-B C-U-N-T. There happy” Hayden laughed as the gang member’s got enraged.

 

“You better watch what you say. You !” He seethed. Hayden frowned that the word.

 

“What did you just call me?” Hayden ordered. The members all took a step back in fear of Hayden as her hair began to turn fiery red along with her eyes.

 

“Now who’s the deaf one. I said !” He provoked. Hayden began to shake with the amount of anger she was holding in.

 

“CALL ME THAT ONE MORE ING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed in anger. The gang member smirked at the fact he got the girl enraged.

 

“Oh! Is the little girl getting cranky, you stupid little BIT-” He never finished his sentence because Hayden ran up and kneed him in the stomach so hard he coughed out blood and before he fell to the ground she side kicked him in the face and he smashed into the brick wall. The gang gasped.

 

“How?………………………what?……………………..H-how is she soo fast?…………………………how is she so strong?” Hyung-nim asked in shock. Another gang member ran up.

 

“Come on! She can’t take us all on!!!” He yelled. Cammy frowned.

 

“Don’t forget about me” Cammy said.

 

She ran out of Gongchan arms and ran so fast that she was nearly invisible, she then did a front flip into the air and clasped her hands together as on big fist and smashed it down onto the man's head and he crashed into the ground, unconscious. She quickly did a back flip and landed perfectly next to hayden. The guys dropped their jaws at Cammy hidden talents. Hayden glared at Cammy.

 

“Leave now and stay with the guys” Hayden said sternly. Cammy frowned at the sternness in Hayden’s words.

 

“No! I want to-”.

 

“CAMMY!! Remember the 2nd Reason why we are here!” Hayden yelled. Cammy’s eyes widened in realization. She nodded and calmly walked back to Gongchan. Another gang member ran up and spit at the ground.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Get back here you little punk. Come on guys let’s get her” He shouted. Hayden quickly got into her stance.

 

“If you want to get to her, you have to come through me first!!!” She yelled. The guy smirked.

 

“COME ON!!!!!!”.

 

“YEAH!!!” The whole gang shouted.

 

And the fight began, and even if Hayden was out numbered, she still took down 27 guys, only the Hyung-nim and two other guys were still standing. Hayden took a step forward and hyung-nim took one back. Hayden smirked at the hyung-nim’s fear.

 

“G-get Her!!!” Hyung-nim shouted.

 

The two men quickly ran to towards Hayden. One pulled out a knife and the other came at her with a metal bat. The one with the metal bat came and swung at Hayden, she easily dodged it but the one with the knife came out of nowhere and sliced her shoulder before she could dodge it. Hayden winced.

 

“Ung!” She groaned. Cammy shook in anger and in fear.

 

“HAYDEN!!!!!!” She screamed.

 

She tried to run but Gongchan kept a tight grip on her. Cammy looked at him in anger.

 

“I promised Hayden to keep you safe and to protect you” He said in a stern voice. Cammy calmed down and lightly pouted but she stayed. Hayden didn’t clutch her bleeding shoulder and easily high kicked the guy in the face. In confusion the guy stumbled back and shook his head, he looked up only to see hayden fist flying into his face, breaking his nose and knocking him unconscious. The guy with the bat quickly advanced to hayden and swung at her randomly, in a state of panic. Hayden low kicked at his feet and he easily fell over, dropping the bat in the processes. Hayden quickly climbed on top of him and beat his face in till he was blue. She stood up and glared at the hyung-nim, who had backed up a foot away from Hayden. Hayden advanced towards him and with every step hayden took he would take a step back.

 

“I guess it’s my t-turn” His voice trembling in terror. Hayden evilly smirked and took a step closer, he flinched and fell to the floor. Hayden quickly walked and stood in front of him looking at him with an evil smirk.

 

“L-left eye wait, maybe we can make a dea-”. Hayden cut him off by grabbing him by his throat, picking him up and slamming him into the ground.

 

“Ung!!!” He groaned. Hayden let go of him throat.

“Now. Tell me why you jumped us” Hayden ordered while stepping on his chest.

 

Hyung-nim groaned again. “Answer me!” She screamed and stomped on his chest. Hyung-nim groaned then coughed out some blood.

 

“It………………was………a……..order” He chocked. Hayden frowned.

 

“From Who.” She demanded.

 

“Lady Dae” Hyung-nim coughed. Hayden eyes widened. She quickly grabbed him collar and got eye level with him.

 

“You tell her if she ever gets close to Cammy or the kids ever. I’ll.Kill.Her. Now get the out of my face” She threatened and threw him to the side. Hayden began to walk away, but then Hyung-nim came up from behind with the discarded bat.

 

“HAYDEN WATCH OUT!!!!!!” Baro cried out as he saw hyung-nim.

 

Hayden quickly turned and side kicked to bat out of his hands. Hyung-nim looked at his now empty hands, amazed at hayden’s speed. He looked up only to see hayden’s foot. Hayden quickly kicked him in the face, knocking him out and he dropped to the ground with a thud. And the fight was over.

 

“That was AWESOME!!!!!!!” Gongchan screamed.

 

“It was amazing” Shinwoo smiled. Hayden smiled in return.

 

“Thanks” She grinned. Cammy looked at hayden with worry filled in her eyes.

 

“Unnie……..Your arm” She whispered. Hayden smiled softly at cammy and put her hand on her head.

 

“I’m fine Cammy-ah” She said softly. Sandeul grinned at the sisterly moment.

 

“Are you sure?” He asked looking to see how bad hayden’s cut was. Hayden nodded.

“Yeah, It’s nothing” She said while taking off her jacket. All the members gasped at Hayden’s bandaged arms.

 

“W-what h-happened?” Jinyoung asked. Hayden lightly blushed.

 

“It’s from all of the fights” Hayden murmured. She quickly ripped a sleeve off her jacket and used it to wrap around her wound.

 

“Do you want to go to the hospital? And you just ruined a perfectly good jacket” Sandeul said with a pout.

 

“Nah, If you got a first aid kit then I’ll be fine and I don’t mind, See look” Hayden said while ripping off the other sleeve and putting the jacket back on.

 

“See, Now its sleeve-less” She said and warmly smiled at Sandeul. Sandeul lightly blushed. “Why is my heart beating so fast?” he thought as Shinwoo said something.

 

“Can we go now, its scary here” He complained. Everyone laughed at the eldest hyung complaining. They started walking and about 20 minutes into the walk back to the dorm, 2 little kids ran towards the group. Twins, One girl and one boy. The little boy had a long scar running across his face, The little girl had 2 scars running down the sides of her cheeks.

 

“Noona!!!!!!” The little boy shouted.

 

“Unnie!!!!!!!!” The little girl screamed.

 

They ran up and jumped hayden into a hug. Hayden held the 2 before crouching over to put them down.

 

“Annyeong!~” Hayden giggled.

 

“Hai! Guys” Cammy smiled. The members grinned brightly at the little children.

 

“Awwwwwwwww what’s your names” Gongchan asked why crouching down to get eye level with them.

 

“I’m SeoMin” The little girl giggled.

“And I’m SeoJun. We’re Twins” He smiled put an arm over his sister’s shoulders. Gongchan chuckled.

 

“I see that” He smiled.

 

“So Noona did you……..you know” Seojun asked shyly to Hayden. Hayden softly patted his head.

 

“Yeah I got them for you” She grinned. Seomin hugged hayden tightly then Seojun joined in the hug.

 

“Thank you Unnie” Seomin smiled.

 

“Yeah Thank you Noona” Seojun grinned. Hayden shook her head lightly.

 

“No. It’s okay, I owed you guys” She chuckled while blushing lightly. A lady in her late 20’s come out of the little corner store and looked around.

 

“Yah!!!!!!! SeoMin, SeoJun We have to go” She yelled.

 

“Oh Noona we have to go now. Will we see you later?” Seomin asked. Hayden ruffled her hair.

 

“Of course~” She chuckled. The twins smiled brightly before running back to their mom.

 

“Annyeong Minyoung!!!!!!!!!!!!!~” Hayden shouted the kid’s mother. She smiled.

 

“Hayden-ah Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!” Minyoung shouted before walking away with the twins, laughing and giggling. The group began to walk again in silence back to the dorm.

 

“W-what happened to them” Gongchan stuttered in fear of hayden, who stiffened.

 

“They are the 2nd reason why I came back to get revenge.” Hayden explained.

 

“But…………………………….what happened to their…….um yeah” Shinwoo asked shyly.

“Those guys jumped the twins on their way home 2 years ago, They were only 5 when it happened. If I hadn’t have been walking through………………..they could’ve died” Hayden hesitated. Jinyoung frowned deeply.

 

“Evil” He growled.

 

“You’re really brave for what you did for the twins” Sandeul said while putting his hand on hayden’s shoulder. For once Hayden didn’t roll her eyes. She just warmly smiled at Sandeul’s kindness.

 

“Thank you” Hayden stated.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cammy screamed.

 

Hayden and the rest of the members turned to see why cammy screamed, but she was already 20 feet ahead of towards the ice cream truck. Gongchan smiled with his mouth open.

 

“YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted before running after cammy. Everyone laughed at their childish acts and quickly chased after the little kids. After they got their ice cream, they began walking again and were close to the dorm.

 

“Do you guys really……………..want us to stay?” Cammy asked shyly. Jinyoung chuckled at cammy’s shyness.

 

“Yes, if you guys want to...” Jinyoung hesitated. Hayden put her hands behind her head and laughed.

 

“It’s fine with me, you guys seem chill” She smiled before punching Jinyoung in the arm.

 

“Owwwww what was that for?” He groaned while rubbing his arm.

 

“It’s how I show my affection” Hayden grinned.

 

“OKAY! LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cammy and Gongchan yelled together. They looked at each other and blushed.

 

“Awwwwwwww~ You guys are soooo cute” Shinwoo said cutely.

 

“Hyung~ Stop it” Gongchan giggled. Hayden playfully rolled her eyes.

 

“Cuties” She teased before realizing something.

 

“Awwwwwwww !!! Cammy, our stuff!” Hayden yelled. Cammy high fived her forehead.

 

“Ungg! Man!.........................Wait did you guys see two big backpacks near us while we were passed out?” Cammy asked in anticipation.

 

“Ohhh those! yeah we picked up to see if they were yours........we were gonna ask you when you guys woke up, they’re back at the dorm” Baro explained.

 

“Thanks Baro” Hayden said with a light blush.

 

“Yeah Thank You Baro Oppa!~” Cammy smiled. Baro grinned at the two as they finally reached the dorm. Hayden smirked.

 

“You guys take the elevator while me and cammy take the stairs. I kinda want to race” Hayden explained as they walked into the building.

 

“Why?” Shinwoo asked. Cammy quickly butted in.

 

“BECAUSE WE ARE NINJAS!!!!!!” She screamed. Shinwoo chuckled.

 

“Okay!” He yelled playfully.

 

The elevator came and the guys hopped in as Cammy and Hayden ran up the 14 flight stairs. By the time the members got to the 12 floor where they’re dorm was hayden and cammy were sitting on the ground playing thumb war. Hayden looked up and sighed.

 

“Jeez took you guys long enough” She playfully huffed. Sandeul grinned.

 

“Wow you guys are really fast” He said in awe. Cammy grinned like a mad man.

 

“I TOLD YOU GUYS WE ARE NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cammy shrieked. Sandeul busted out laughing.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You’re right!” He laughed while giving them an eye smile and opening the door to the dorm. “His smile is so cute, wait What the ! Am I thinking I can't get involved with him or any of the guys; I can't let them get hurt.” Hayden thought as everyone walked into the dorm.

 

“Okay Hyung, can we have our backpacks?” Hayden asked. Baro was in shock for 2 reasons. 1. Hayden didn’t roll her eyes and 2. She called him hyung.

 

“U-umm, Yeah and you are supposed to call me Oppa not hyung.” Baro said. Hayden bit the inside of her cheek. “ do I have to tell him why I can’t call him oppa. Quick hayden think of something” Hayden thought to herself. Cammy quickly covered for her.

 

“She knows but she sounds like a man when she says oppa” Cammy explained. Hayden mentally thanked cammy for coming up with a lie but then realized she just said hayden sounded like a man and punched cammy in the head.

 

“I don’t sound like a man.” Hayden barked.

 

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanie pants. It’s not my fault, it’s the truth.” Cammy yelled.

 

“Okay Okay, I’m gonna go get your backpacks. Hold on.” He said while speed walking into his room to where the bags were. He walked to see Hayden smirking and everyone but Jinyoung rubbing the back of their heads.

 

“Thanks Baro hyung” Hayden smiled while taking the backpacks and throwing one at cammy.

“Meanie” Cammy mumbled. Hayden glared at her.

 

“What was that?” She growled. Cammy quickly shook her head.

 

“Nothing!”

 

“That’s what I thought” Hayden smirked before turning to Jinyoung.

 

“Jinyoung hyung, can I use your shower please?” She asked. Jinyoung smiled.

 

“Of course, you don't have to ask, you live here now” He warmly smiled.

 

“Okay Thank you”.

 

Hayden walked into the bathroom and took a quick 10 min shower and walked out in her towel with her purple hair wet, not wanting to hold up the shower for cammy. Right as Baro was about to go to his room. He sees her.

 

“Hyung, ummm where can I get dressed?” She asked shyly, holding tightly onto her towel. She asked Baro as he blushed.

 

“Umm you can get dressed in my room” He said while pointing to his room and looking away from Hayden.

 

“Thanks Hyung” She grinned. She quickly grabbed her backpack and walked into Baro's room and shut the door. “She's soo pretty, wait I should be thinking like this I just met and yet, she's making my heart skip a beat” Baro thought to himself but was shaken out of it by cammy.

 

Oppa, can I use the shower now?” She asked.

 

“U-Uhh yeah. G-go ahead.” He stuttered nervously.

 

“Thanks?” She said suspiciously while giving him a weird look as she walked into the shower.

 

“OMO, Hayden's stuck in my head, what should I do?” He asked himself as he walked to his room, forgetting Hayden was in there, he opened the door and Hayden turned around, fully dressed. Baro quickly got startled.

 

“OMO!!!!!!!!! I'MSORRYIFORGOTYOUWEREINHEREI'MSORRYREALLYSORRY.” Hayden quickly put her hand on his mouth, stopping him from apologizing

 

“Calm down hyung, I'm dressed, see” She said while pointing to her pajamas.

 

“I know but still I'm sorry, and your pajamas are cute by the way” Baro complimented.

 

It's Okay, and Thanks”.

 

She walked out of his room into the living room to see a clean, happy cammy, sitting on her futon

 

“I see you’re happy” She grins at cammy.

 

“yeah, and tired” She yawned.

 

“Well let’s go say good night to the guys and then we'll sleep, okay?”.

 

“Arraso” Cammy agreed. They walk to Shinwoo's room, he was sitting on his bed, playing on his phone and he looks up and sees Cammy & Hayden.

 

“What's Up?” He asked.

 

“Nothing. We just wanted to say good night” Hayden smiled.

 

“Ohhh okay, Good Night”

 

“Night Hyung” Hayden playfully smirks.

 

“Night Oppa” Cammy giggles. And they walk out of his room and walk into Gongchan's room

 

“Yeah?” He asked

 

“Night” Hayden said.

 

“N-N-Night O-Oppa” Cammy stuttered.

 

“N-Night” Gongchan stammers. They walk out of his room

 

“sooooooooo, you like Gongchan?” Hayden asked bluntly.

 

“ Aniyo~” Cammy said while blushing harder.

 

“Sure.............................” Hayden said while rolling her eyes.

 

“Shut Up” Cammy says as they walk into Sandeul's Room.

 

“Hey!” He smiled.

 

“Good Night oppa” Cammy grinned.

 

“Good N-Night H-Hyung” Hayden stammered while blushing.

 

“G-Good Night” Sandeul replied while blushing. They walk out of his room.

 

“And you like Sandeul” Cammy taunted while smirking.

 

“Dooo nooot!!!!!” Hayden yelled. They quickly say good night to Jinyoung and Baro and offed all the lights, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

 

~Hayden's Dream/Flashback~

 

“Jay follow me” She whispered as they tried to sneak out of the evil people's house, one winter night. But they were seen by the leader.

 

“Get Back here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The leader yelled.

 

“RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hayden screamed. They ran out the little building and down a dark alley but the leader Daevon was on their tail and hayden was falling behind.

 

“Gotcha” Daevon smirked as he swung his arm down to stab Hayden.

 

“NOOOOOOOOO, NOONA” Jay shrieked. He grabbed a broken bottle from the floor pushed Hayden out the way and got stabbed right above his heart. But he managed to get Daevon right in the neck piercing his main vein.

 

“JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hayden screamed.

 

Jay and Daevon fell to the floor, Daevon had already lost a lot of blood and was slowly dying, from Jay stabbing him in the neck. Jay was slowly bleeding as it began to snow. Hayden quickly crawled to him and clutched him in her small arms.

 

“Jay, don't die Please….” She begged.

 

“It's Okay I won't.” He reassured as hayden pulled the knife out of his chest and he began to cough.

 

“Jay, I told you to let me fight for you, you know you're sick.” She softly nagged him.

 

“I couldn’t just let noona get hurt could I?” He said as he began to shiver from the cold, and his temperature dropped. The snow began to fall more heavily.

 

“Noona, it's s-s-so c-c-cold” He said.

 

“Jay, you’re gonna be fine, okay?” She said as she held him tighter trying to make him warmer. Knowing nothing could help him.

 

“Look noona, I see umma and appa” He said while smiling and pointing to the sky, his eyes disappearing into crescent shaped moons. Hayden knew what that meant, he was dying.

 

“Please Jay, don't leave me. I promise to buy you all the food you can eat and all the new toys………………………………..Just don’t leave me.” She begged while clutching him tighter and rocking back n forth. She passed out soon after still holding him. That night she had a dream of her umma and appa and jay flying into the sky while holding hands, when she woke up the next morning and let go of him. He was ice cold. He was died. She screamed.

 

“Jay you said you wouldn't leave me” She sobbed while clutching on to him tightly and sobbing her heart out.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!, There you es are” Sunghyuk the 2nd in command yelled as he came with 2 other guys to where hayden and jay were.

 

“!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED DAEVON” Gang member shouted.

 

“Hey look the little ones died” Another gang member said while grabbing Jay's dead body out of hayden's arms.

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS MY LITTLE BROTHER GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!” She shrieked.

 

“Shut Up! he's dead anyway, and you deserve this for trying to run away and for killing Daevon. You little !” The other member growled. while beating hayden.

 

“Awwwwwwww he was sooo cute too, oh well, I'll go throw him away.” The 3rd member said.

 

“ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hayden shrieked even louder.

 

“Shut up I said.” The other member said sternly while kicking Hayden. “Jay, I'm soooo sorry.” she thought as she saw jay get dragged away.

 

~End Of Hayden's Dream/Flashback~

 

Hayden woke up in a cold sweat.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOO JAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She cried out.