Ch.3: The Past And The Present Collide

Everything Always Happens To Me [DISCONTINUED]

I'm sorry, i got inspired sooo i changed the title lolol Mianhae <3 you guys anyways I change POV's alot im sorry if it gets confusing, and im REALLY sorry i took sooo long i had a brain fart and nothing came out x3 lol and.....Ohhhh and now its gonna look like a regular story i had alot of help from my friends sooo yeah~

___________________________________________________________________________________


Hayden's POV


“NOOOOOOOOOO JAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried out.

 

I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was breathing hard, and I was stuttering between my breaths because of my cries. I was so lost. I clutched my heart tightly.

 

"Jay..........I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you.........". I Whispered, after that I just sat there in the dark, watching Cammy sleep. I sighed. "Just like old times" I thought but was pulled out of it by a thud. "What was that?" I said quietly. I waited for whatever it is to show itself. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and grabbed whoever or whatever it is by it's collar.


"Hadyen-ah wait!!!!, I-I just c-came to check up on you guys!!!!!". Wait, it's jinyoung hyung, !!!!!!!!~, I quickly let go of his collar.

 

"OMO, I'm sorry hyung!!!!!!~, I didn't know t-that it was you" I pleaded as i scrambled up and sped up to quickly flip on the lights, I flipped em' and saw a wide eyed Jinyoung laying on the floor, in shock.

 

"I'm sorry, force of habit, That's what living on the streets does to you" I explained while I walked over to Jinyoung hyung to help him up.

 

"Gwenchana" he whispered while grabbing my hand, because cammy was still asleep.

"So.......................what do you need" i mumbled, I wasn't trying to be mean.......................It's just, I don't really know him.

 

"Nothing, I was just checking up you guys, as the leader I have to check up on everyone." Ohhhhh that's sweet of him, I thought.

 

"Ohh, Okay!" I added as he walked back to his room.

 

"If you need anything, just come in and wake me up." Wow he's really nice...........like an appa.

 

"Okay, Night hyung!~"

 

"Night~." He replied smiling, as he walked into his room.


*30 Mins Later*


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, What to do now?? Everyone's sleeping and it's 3:30 in the morning, I thought. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I know let's go see if anyone's awake. I thought, well I thought I thought, if that makes sense, I must have said it out loud because Cammy stirred awake.

 

"Ung!!~ What's wrong Hayden" she said tiredly.

 

"Ohhhh I just want to see if anyone's awake"

 

"OH!!!!!!!!! OKAY, Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!" She half whispered half screamed, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Someones excited to see Gongchan!!~, I thought as we walked to the rooms "Okay, you check this one and I'll check this one I pointed out to the doors.

 

"Right!!!!!!!!" She replied as she walked into one of the doors.



Okay, Let's do this, I thought as I walked into a random door.

 

"Who's in here", I slowly walked in and quietly shut the door.

 

"Ung!!!!~ Why can't I sleep, Why is she on my mind sooo MUCH, I just met her.............And I just want to protect her, from everyone." He explained. Who is that talking, I walked and saw in the moon light, Baro laying on his back staring up at the ceiling, I wonder who he's talking about..........................is it.............................nah..........................cammy?!? I thought as I walked closer to his bed. 

 

"Hyung?" He shivered at the sound of my voice.

 

"H-Hayden?" he stammered.

 

"Yeah it's me, can I stay here I-I had a bad dream" I shivered at the memories, and COME ON HAYDEN, Why are you stuttering?!?!?!

 

"Yeah, You can stay".



Baro's POV


OMG, She's gonna sleep with me?!?!?!? Is this right, I wonder if she heard all that, I hope not, I thought when she tripped and fell on top of me as she was walking towards my bed.

 

"OMO, M-Mian, M-Mianhae Y-Yo" she stuttered, She's sooo cute, I could see her blushing in the moonlight, her purple hair now a deep violet color...........she's beautiful.

 

"Your So Beautiful" I whispered into her hair, why aren't I scared or nervous, I don't know, I  thought as I felt her tense up by my words, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into the blanket with me.

 

"OMO, B-Baro H-Hyung?!?" she stammered, I gripped tighter on her waist and pulled her closer.

 

"Mianhae Yo, I startled you didn't I?" I said with my voice full of concern.

 

"G-Gwenchana Yo H-Hyung, You make me feel safe and warm" She described as she wrapped her arms around my chest, "Good Night H-Hyung" She mumbled tiredly.

 

"Good Night Hayden-ah" I whispered as I felt her fall asleep in my arms, "Saranghae Yo" I mumbled as I began to fall asleep.



Sandeul's POV


"Andwae!" I whispered as I saw Hayden and Baro sleeping together. My heart.......my heart hurts......bad.

"Hayden-ah, Nodo, Saranghae Yo" I said sadly as I slid down the wall, and sat on the floor and clutched my heart, Wae Baro-ah.........Wae, you can get any girl in the world, but Why do you have to take Hayden?, I fell for her, and I fell hard when I saw her in the alleyway, I felt like it was my duty to take her away from living on the streets.............and now Baro has taking her away, I felt tears run down my face, and I quickly ran to my room and got into my bed and cried, my aching heart out, I felt myself falling asleep from the crying.

"Saranghae Yo, Hayden-ah" I whispered before I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.



~*Next Day*~


Hayden's POV



I woke up to the heavy sounds of feet running, I quietly yawned and tried to stretch but I couldn't move my arms or my legs, MIGHT WANT TO OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES, Ung!~ , I scolded myself as I opened my eyes to see Baro sleeping peacefully next to me with his arms wrapped my waist and my arms wrapped around his chest, OMO, how......why do I feel so.........protected...........He's just like Sunhwan, I thought but quickly stopped thinking about Sunhwan.............hurts too much.......OMG......This is wrong, I can't involve myself with him, not after........what happened in the past, I thought as I felt Baro stir awake.

"Mmmm..........H-Hayden?!?".

 

"Ne, H-Hyung" I asked as he unraveled his arms from my waist, and I took my arms away from his chest, and sat up. "H-Hyung, Do you want me to let you sleep for a little longer, I wouldn't dare to look at his face.

 

"Uhh yeah 5 mins, okay?" He agreed, I need to get out of here now, I thought as I hopped out of Baro's bed and ran out his room, I quickly slammed his door shut and slid down his door.

 

"That was wrong".

 

"What?" Sandeul asked with a mad look on his face. I quickly stood up.

 

"O-Ohhh N-Nothing H-Hyung" I stammered, Sandeul hyung looked........................no glared at me with his old light brown eyes are now a dark brown, near black color.

 

"*Tsk*, whatever, I was about to come and wake you Baro-ah up" he spat, OMO h-he saw me and B-Baro hyung sleeping together...................AISH!!!!!~

 

"Hyung, It's...." He cuts me off.

 

"Come and Eat" he spat at me once again, as he turned and walked away into the living room, where the table was set up, and left me dazed and confused.

 

"AISH!!!!!" I shouted as CNU hyung came to get us.

 

" don't cuss please and did you and sandeul-ah get into an argument??".

 

"A-Aniyo hyung, l-let's go eat" I said while fake smiling.

 


Sandeul's POV


I woke up to Cammy and Gongchan jumping me to come and eat.

 

"Wake up!!!!~ WAKE UP!!!!~, it's time to eat" They said happily while jumping on me.

 

"Arraso.......I'M..........COMING!!!" I explained between my breaths so they would stop jumping on me, they quickly got off and both screamed in both of my ears on each said.

 

"HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!~" "OMO I guess today's the day LITTLE KIDS ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!~" I shouted and quickly jumped up and saw them laughing, screaming and running to the living room where the table was set up, I walked out of my room and rubbed my eyes and turned my head and saw Hayden slam Baro-ah's door shut and slid down the door.

 

"That was wrong", What is she talking-

 

did Baro do try something..........he's soooooo dead if he tried anything. I walked up to her.

 

"What?" I said more forcefully than I meant to.

 

"O-Oh N-Nothing H-Hyung" She stammered, I glared at her, probably looking pissed but I was actually looking at her really hard, trying to figure what she was thinking, I really hate Baro right now.............I like Hayden more than him, AISH!!~

 

"*Tsk*, whatever, I was about to come and wake you and Baro-ah up" I spat at her in anger as I saw her eyes get full of shock and guilt.

 

"Hyung, It's...." I cut her off.

 

"Come and Eat" I spat at her one last time and walked into the living room and sat next to Cammy and Gongchan, and infront of Shinwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung, I sat at the table and glared at my food, Ung!!!!!!~ I messed up every chance I had with Hayden.

Why?

Why does Baro have to ruin everything......................should I confront him ?? I asked myself as I felt Shinwoo hyung look at me, I looked up and saw him looking at me with eyes full of concern.

 

"You okay?" he asked, I quickly faked a smile.

 

"Ne, hyung~", I knew he didn't buy it, Hyung could always read my feelings like a book, He aburptly stood up and went to go see when Hayden and Baro were coming, I began eating when Hayden and Shinwoo hyung walked into the living room, she ran and sat inbetween of Jinyoung and Shinwoo hyung, She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, Sandeul, I think you hurt her feelings, Aish!!!~ I sighed, feeling very bad, I mouthed "Mianhae" and her eyes brighten when she read my lips "It's okay" she mouthed back while smiling, we started eating as Gongchan asked something.

 

"Sooo what are we doing today".

 

"That's a good question" Cammy chimed in.



Hayden's POV

Me and CNU walked into the living room and I sat in the middle of Jinyoung hyung and CNU hyung and across from Cammy, I looked at Sandeul hyung, while sitting, I saw his eyes change jealousy to guilt, he sighed and mouthed me "Mianhae" I quickly brighten and mouthed "Gwenchana Yo" with a smile, I looked at my food and got really hungry, I started chowing down when Gongchan asked something.

"Sooo what are we doing today?".

 

"That's a great question" with that said Baro walked in and gazed at me, OMO!!!!~ he looked soo cute with his black hair all out of place~. I thought as he sat next to on the end of the table next to Jinyoung and Sandeul Hyung, Oh jeez, this might be a problem as I saw sandeul hyung whisper something to Baro Hyung, Ung!!~ Ottokae, I thought as I nervously continued eating.


Baro's POV


I watched Hayden run out of my room and slam my door shut, I sighed while laying down, I JUST SLEPT WITH HAYDEN, OMO, It wasn't like that though, I thought as I heard Hayden's voice and.........Sandeul's voice talking, Wae does Sandeul Hyung sound mad, Hmmmmm, OHHHHHHH H-He thought I-I did something to Hayden, Bwoh?!?!?, I just want to protect Hayden, It's this strange feeling that I feel everytime I see her Scared or hurt or angry or upset, I thought, Hmmm Hayden did say 5 mins, I'm gonna sleep just for a little bit.



~*Baro's Dream*~


I found myself laying on a green grassy field. I quickly stood up and looked around. "what's going on" I thought.

"Soo your the one that wants to protect my Hayden" A voice spoke, I looked around as the Grass below me turned black and the blue sky turned a dark grey, I searched for the owner of the voice, There standing 3 feet away from me is.........ME!!!..........Well he looks like me he had semi long black hair and a red shirt and black skinny jeans on he looked about 14 or 15 by he's height but he's face looked about 16 or 17, He's eyes were brown and he had semi pale semi tan skin. (This Picture)


"I said Your the one that wants to protect my Hayden?!?" He shouted at me as the sky began to change and so did he, his black hair turned into a spikey type of style and then the whites of his turned red and he's irises black, his semi tan skin turned completely white as he asked he's question again.

 

"I SAID SO YOUR THE ONE THAT WANTS TO PROTECT MY HAYDEN!" He shouted, with every word, The field shook, I got angry quick how dare this little kid talk to me like that.

 

"YEAH, I WANT TO PROTECT HAYDEN, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, I WANT TO PROTECT HAYDEN AS IF SHE WAS MY LITTLE SISTER, I LIKE HER AS IF SHE WAS MY LITTLE SISTER, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT" I shouted back at him, the place i was in suddenly changed back to the beautiful place I found myself in, He also changed back to normal and he began to laugh and point.



"Yah!!!!!" I yelled.

 

"Hehehe, You passed" He said while smiling, WTF is going on.

 

"You passed my test but anyway, Do you remember how Hayden said that her old friend died, when she was twelve". Did he just read my mind?!?!

 

"Yes I did, this is a dream for you bro, come on stay with me" 

 

"Ohhh ummmmm..........OH YEAH, how do you know that"

 

"I'm Him".

 

"How is that possible??"

 

"I'm a spirit, we can do anything, since I couldn't protect Hayden.........I watch after her" He replied sadly, and walked closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

 

"If you true love Hayden, can you please protect her for me" He begged, I felt the pain in his heart. I understood what he was asking.

 

"Yes, I do and I will protect her for you" I said with a big smile, as I put my hands on his shoulders.

 

"REALLY!!!" He asked and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back, he let go and turned his back to me, looked up and turned his head back around. 

 

"I have to go I stay with Hayden's family on the other side and they're looking for me".He did two big front flips and was 15 feet away from me.

 

"Ohhhh, and your friend Sandeul thinks you like Hayden, might want to straighten everything out!!!!!" he shouted while waving,smiling, and running, Ohhhh that's why Sandeul Hyung sounded so mad.

 

"Arraso, THANK YOU!.........I never got your name!!!" I shouted back.

 

"It's SunHwan, Annyeong!!!" He shouted and soon disappeared into sparkles into the sky, I waved up into the sky

 

"Annyeong SunHwan, THANK YOU!!!!!" I shouted into the sky while smiling, I felt like I had no worries, all the stress from promoting was gone and started laughing, spinning and ended up falling into the nice green grass.

 


~*End Of Baro's Dream*~


I woke up and felt amazing, My first plan was to go eat I'm starving, i thought and walked out of my room, I walked into the kitchen and walked quickly to my seat and and glanced at Hayden, she sooo cute, I sat down and began eating super fast when Gongchan asked .

 

"Sooo what are we doing today?" and Cammy chimed in. 

 

"I know what we should do, We should go shopping for clothes and food, because I'm pretty sure Hayden and Cammy, don't have enough clean clothes, and We don't have much food left in the fridge." Jinyoung hyung explained.

 

"That's a good Idea", I continued eating not saying anything and when I felt Sandeul tap my shoulder, I looked up and brought my ear to his mouth.

 

"After this, let's go for a walk, I need to talk to you" he whispered.

 

"Arraso, Hyung" I said nonchalant, OHHHH YEAH Sunhwan said, hyung thinks I like Hayden, I'll straighten this out, I thought.



Sandeul's POV


I lend and whispered into Baro's ear.

 

"After this, let's go for a walk, I need to talk to you".

 

"Arraso, Hyung" He said all nonchalant.

 

"I know what we should do, We should go shopping for clothes and food, because I'm pretty sure Hayden and Cammy, don't have enough clean clothes, and We don't have much food left in the fridge" Jinyoung Hyung explained.

 

"Yeah, okay but Me and Baro are gonna do for a walk real quick and plus I think if we go at night it won't be so busy and so fans don't attack us" I chimed in.

 

"Arraso, So it's a plan~" Jinyoung Hyung Approved, after that everyone finished eating and and put their dishes away, and Me and Baro got ready to go on our walk and talk.

 

"Bye Hyungs" We said.

 

"Bye Hayden, Cammy and Gongchan".

 

"Bye" Everyone shouted as we walked out of the house, and made our way down the street before Baro began to talk

 

"Sooo, I know why you wanted to talk hyung" He softly said.

 

"What" I crocked, I was nervous that he would say something like "Hayden's mine" or "I'm not gonna give up on her", before he spoke again we walked into a nearby park and sat on one of the benches then he spoke.

 

"I don't like Hayden like that, I just have this big feeling to protect her and make her feel safe" He explained, OHHHHHH now everything makes sense.

 

"Oh" is all I could say I felt stupid for making a big deal out of everything.

 

"Yeah, and I also know that You like Hayden" he smirked at me, I blushed.

 

"H-How did you know?" I asked, "I saw the looks that you give her hyung" he smiled at me and started laughing.

 

"OMO, now I feel dumb, how do you always know, Baro-ah" I asked while giggling.

 

"I just know you way to well now come on We are gonna make Hayden-ah Yours" he said while laughing, I had to join in.

 

"Yay!!!!!!~" I shouted and we both ran and jumped into the air with our arms in the air, Hayden-ah, I will become, your one and only

_____________________________________________________________________________

:) hehehehe good and long chapter right~!!!!!!! LOL okay well bye and ohhh if I don't update again for awhile then, I'm sorry. :3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ ^_____^