Ch.5 The Crazy Family

Everything Always Happens To Me [DISCONTINUED]

Hayden's POV

Me and cammy quickly stood up at the sound of the door opening, I was really nervous to see sandeul hyung, I walked over to the door, opened it and walked into the living room, to see sandeul and baro hyung taking pictures of CNU hyung sleeping.

"Merong!!~" sandeul hyung shouted into CNU hyung's ear.

"Bwohyah!!!!!!!~" CNU shouted as he rolled of the couch and landed on his face, sandeul and baro started dying from laughter, I laughed along with them while pointing.

"Oppa, gwenchanayo???" Cammy asked worriedly, aish stupid nice cammy always messing up somone's fun.

"Ung~" Cnu groaned, still on his face, the guys stop laughing and were holding onto their stomachs.

"Ahhhh~ Hayden, Cammy Annyeong^^" Baro hyung giggled.

"Annyeong, Children!!!!" Sandeul smiled at us, hmmmm looks like they made up.

"Annyeong Oppas!!!!!!^^" cammy said excitedly.

"Annyeong" I replied happily, Sandeul hyung stopped laughing and stared at me, I couldn't read the emotions in his eyes but he looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words, he turned away and looked at CNU hyung who was still face down on the floor.

"OMO!!!!! Oppa I'll help you" Cammy annonced, she ran over to CNU hyung and began to help him up.

"WHAT THE HELL, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted at Sandeul and Baro, they looked at him with a bad poker face but evatually broke into a laughing frenzy, I began to laugh with them even Cammy started giggling.

"It's not funny!!!" CNU hyung pouted, he walked over to Baro and put him in a headlock.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Hyung, Mian, mianhaeyo" Baro yelped as he clutched on to CNU hyung's arm, sandeul hyung began to laugh again and It was getting worse, he was literally rolling on the floor laughing, I began laughing louder and held onto my stomach, Man these guys are sooo funny, I though as I heard Jinyoung hyung walk out of his room, I opened my watery eyes and saw Jinyoung hyung trying not to laugh at the situation, which made me start laughing harder to the point of which I couldn't breath.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Gongchan laughed out loud from behind us everyone stopped laughing and turned to go look at him and he just kept laughing his heart out which made everyone begin to laugh with him.

Sandeul POV:
It feels so good to see hayden laughing, I thought while laughing along with her.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Gongchan laughed out loud from behind us everyone stopped laughing and turned to go look at him and he just kept laughing his heart out which made everyone begin laugh with him, Shinwoo hyung had already let go of Baro and we were just laughing. It felt alot like a family, we had the 2 crazy twins, Cammy and Gongchan then the umma and appa, Shinwoo and Jinyoung hyung then the crazy awesome older brothers, Me and Baro and the Beautiful babysitter, Hayden........wait DID I JUST CALL HAYDEN BEAUTIFUL.............Well she is, I thought as our laughter began to disappear.

"Omo~ you guys are too crazy" Hayden grinned, she's so cute, I just want to pinch her cheeks aigooo this girl........she's always on my mind, I thought while looking at her.

"Ahh~~ you crazy kids I'm going back to sleep, AIGOOOOOO!!!!!~~" Shinwoo hyung yelled while standing and walking to his room and he slammed his door with a BANG.

"Jeez what crawled up his arse" Jinyoung hyung said, I laughed.....arse really?? Haha! Okay anyway back to my situation, I have to talk to Hayden now........I have to apologize for being to mean to her, a real apology, you got this Sandeul HWAITING, I cheered myself on as I walked over to hayden, I got infront of her and she looked at me.

"U-ummmmmm H-hayden c-can I t-talk t-to y-you?" I stuttered out.


Hayden POV
"Ahh~~ you crazy kids I'm going back to sleep, AIGOOOOOO!!!!!~~" Shinwoo hyung yelled while standing and walking to his room and he slammed his door with a BANG.

"Jeez what crawled up his arse" Jinyoung hyung said, I bit my tongue to hold in my laughter, I heard Baro hyung snicker and Sandeul laugh, after that I looked at Jinyoung hyung and he just looked all types of confused along with Gongchan.

"I'll explain" cammy smiled and they all walked into Jinyoung hyung's room, I turned my head and sandeul hyung was standing infront of me, I looked at him and he was blushing a bright pink, then he spoke.

"U-ummmmmm H-hayden c-can I t-talk t-to y-you?" He asked and stuttered, hmmmm I wonder why, I thought, I quickly smiled.

"Sure hyung" I answered, his eyes got big and his blush turned his whole face bright pink.

"O-oh j-jjinjayo, a-arasso c-come on" He stammered and motioned for me to come with him, he walked towards his room and I followed, as he was opening his door, Baro hyung shouted.

"Oi!! Good Luck Guys" sandeul turned around and looked at baro, who was slyly smiling, sandeul blushed turned a bright red and he quickly walked into his room and I followed, I walked over to his bed and looked at it, it looked really soft so I poked it.

"OMG it's SQUISHY!!!!!" I yelled and quickly jumped on it, OMG and it's soft, I thought as I layed on it, I looked around his bed and I saw a big fluffy yellow chick.

"OMG IT'S SOOOOO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled again and grabbed and sat up from my laying postion, I pulled my legs from the edge and sat crisscross while rubbing my face in the fluffy yellow bird, I looked up and Sandeul was laughing and standing next to the door.

"Yah!!!!" I screamed at him he stopped laughing and looked at me with a surprised expression, I just smiled "Come on, you said you wanted to talk and this is your room, come sit" I told him while patting the spot infront of me, he grinned back and took off his jacket to show me his purple hello kitty shirt.

"Omo!!!!! It's purple and hello kitty" I said excitedly, he looked down at his shirt and blushed again, "It's cute" I said while smiling my gummy smile, he threw his jacket in his closet and sat crisscross infront of me.

"Well h-hayden......" he started, he looked down and started to play with his fingers.

"What's up hyung?" I asked he looked up again and saw me still smiling my gummy smile, his blushed lessened and he flashed his gummy smile at me, He's soooo cute, I thought to myself when he started to talk again.

"Well hayden, I just wanted to tell you that, I'm Sorry" he apologized,

Eh?! For what?!?!?

    

~~Omo Mianhaeyo I took way tooooooo long >.<, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, I'll try and update sooner and faster and make longer chapters, anyway I hope you like, Sandeul&Hayden forever.........OMO Sanden orrrr Haydeul!!!!!!!~ kekekeke okay Ppyong!!!!~~~ and Cammy&Gongchan.................Camchan orrrr Gongmy kekekekeke THEIR CUTE NAMES!!!!!!~ >////////< okay anywho PPYONG~~~~