Chapter 5

Don't Disturb Me!

Mir’s POV

 

 

Why did my heart beat so fast? Why did I feel so shy? Why did I blush?

Oh Why?

 

 

“YA! Let go of me!” I stood up and pushed his hands away.

“Why? I just prevented you from falling…” he said.

“You’re the one who make me fell…” I said.

“Oh… I’m the one who make you fell… in love?” he asked and I tried to go away.

“You creepy man, don’t get near me! This is even worse than bullying… You need to check yourself to the doctor… something is wrong with you…” I walked to the gate but he kept holding my hand and I kept walking. Everyone was looking at us and I felt really embarrassed.

“YA! Lee Joon! Let go or I’ll call police…” I said.

“Will I go to the jail for making you fall for me?” he said, he is so shameless. He finally loosened his grip on my wrist and caressed my hand.

“I’ll let you go… bye bye… be careful on your way… do you need a goodbye kiss?” he asked.

“NO!” I replied and went home.

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

 

He’s really cute… WHAT? Cute? What’s wrong with you, Lee Joon… Don’t be so gay and keep annoying him.

I went home and I got a call from Seungho.

“Seungho-ya! Why?”

“Joon-ah, I forgot to ask for my house’s key and my parents will go home in night… can I go to your house? I can’t wait in front of the door…”

“It’s okay! There’s no one in my house so we can be loud…”

“Thanks, buddy…”

“No problem…”

 

 

The bell rang and I opened the gate, it was Seungho. He was still wearing school uniform hehe…

“You came fast…” I said.

“I don’t want to wait like an idiot until night…” he said and we went inside, walked straight into my room.

“It’s been a long time since I went here, nothing has changed…” he commented.

“The last time you went here was only a month ago, of course nothing has changed” I said.

“By the way, how is Mir?” he asked.

“How is he? What do you mean?” I asked back.

“You and him were a hot news, you know… You know how girls really like you, Joon… yet you’re flirting with a boy, a new student…” he said.

“But I don’t like him…” I said.

“Really? I thought you’re flirting because you like him…” he said.

“No… it’s the other way to annoy people besides bullying…” I said.

“But everyone talked about it like it was a news about dating…” he said.

“That’s my plan… I actually want this to happen. Mir become a hot issue and he got embarrassed. Then, girls will start to torture him because the girls are jealous…” I said confidently.

“Self-praise Lee Joon again… Whatever Joon…” he said and stood up.

 

 

“Joon-ah, I want to see your science homework, have you done it?” he asked.

“I haven’t but Mir has done it, so I stole his book…” I said.

“Joonie… you can’t be mean to your boyfriend…” he said.

“Boyfriend? I have high standards, sorry…” I said.

“Okay… do you prefer Mir or Seunghyun?” he asked.

“Mir…” I blurted.

“You’re caught! Isn’t Seunghyun-hyung a perfect senior? Yet you chose Mir, so…” before he said more, I slapped his hand. He looked at my books and he took my book which I use for writing lyrics.

“Hey! You’re still composing and writing lyric? Why don’t you ask for my help?” he opened the book and flipped the pages. He took a paper inside and he picked it. WAIT! It’s my lyrics book, I slipped ‘that’ on my book. Did he see it?

“NO! Give it to me!” I said and tried to steal that from him, but he’s so stubborn. I was tired and gave up.

 

 

“Oh… Joonie is really in love…” he said, looking at the paper which is a polaroid photo.

“It’s not what you think! I just… yeah you know… it wasn’t on purpose… it’s just…” I stuttered.

“Stuttering means lying… I can’t believe you… Hm…” he flipped the pages of my book until my last lyrics writing.

“YA! What are you doing!” I tried to grab my book but he kept being stubborn.

“Let me see, I found this photo on your last writing… let me see what you’ve written…” he said and I tried to stop him.

“Joon-ah! Let me read! I know you’re the most popular out of us, but you’re much weaker than me haha” he laughed.

“Don’t read, Seungho-ya!” I said.

“Why? You have a little secret? Why don’t you tell me?” he ignored me and read the writing.

 

 

“Title… I Hope You Will Know… the lyrics… I know I may be annoying and disturbing, but really I don’t hate you... I know I may be doing the opposite things, but this is my only way to express my love for you… Love makes my heart fluttered and you’re the reason why... That’s why I never leave you alone even for a second… I left a bad first impression to you… I can’t just tell you my feelings because it’s too awkward… You may start to hate me, and I understand why you do… But I do this all because I really love, and I hope you will know…” he read it loud and made me embarrassed.

“It’s still unfinished, Seungho-ya…” I said.

“Who cares if it isn’t finished yet? The important thing is…this song is for Mir, isn’t it? This is your feelings for Mir… You look at his photo while writing so you’ll get the inspiration…” he said and I got more embarrassed.

“It’s not really like that… I just… Um… I just think that he’s attractive… I mean… he’s really cute and young looking, I was just…” before I finished my words, Seungho cut it.

“In love with him, right? It’s okay, Joon-ah. You’ll get addict to someone when you start to disturb them. You want to see him frequently and not seeing that someone makes you miss him” he said and I nodded.

 

 

“So… what should I do? It will be too awkward if I tell him… it’s easier if I try to annoy him, right?” I asked.

“I don’t know, Joon… You need your own way to express love. Just do what you want to do but don’t overdo it… Love will come to you automatically… but I think you can’t suddenly being nice to him because he’ll be scared” he said.

“Okay… thanks…” I said.

“It’s okay, I become your love doctor haha…” he said.

 

 

Mir… wait until you’ll ‘officially’ become mine…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

updated this finally... are you readers still there? 

i finally got some time to write and i become less busy now....

i'll update other stories one by one, now i'm currently writing 'I'm watching you'

please subscribe and comment <3