Chapter 4

Don't Disturb Me!

Mir’s POV

 

 

~Morning~

 

 

It’s already morning? I have to go to the school again? Huft… but at least I won’t be bullied anymore. And besides, I’ll meet Cheondung again! He’s so nice and such a funny friend.

 

 

~School~

 

 

I went to my class and put my bag besides Cheondung’s. He’s sitting and he greeted me.

“Yow, Mir!” he waved his hand.

“Hey!” I replied.

“Yesterday you’re the best haha! I can’t believe that Lee Joon could be speechless” he said.

“A guy like him needs lesson. He needs to learn how to behave with a newbie…” I said.

“That day, I couldn’t even do anything because I was so scared” he said.

“He’s just a student, not a murderer. You don’t have to be scared of those bullies” I said.

“Okay, I knew… I need to go to the restroom. Be right back…” he left the class.

 

 

Then, I saw someone entered the class. It’s Lee Joon… it’s okay, he won’t bully me again…

He grabbed Cheondung’s bag and put it on ground. Then he replaced it with his bag.

“YA! What the hell are you doing?! It’s Cheondung’s table…” I protested but then he sat down in Cheondung’s chair a.k.a beside me.

“Why? Can’t I?” he pouted. Uh, why the hell did he pout? He tried to be cute???

“He’s here first!” I protested.

“He’ll be okay with it. Oh come on… why you don’t want me to sit next to you???” he pulled the chair closer to me and I was scared. Why did he behave like this….

Cheondung came inside the class and as soon as he saw Joon on his chair, he was kinda shocked.

Joon made a hand gesture to Cheondung, asking him to get out…

“Yes…” Cheondung just nodded and left.

“YA! CHEONDUNG HELP M…” I shouted but he left already. Why was he scared of Joon so much.

“Help you? From what?” What’s with this seductive voice, creepy Lee Joon…

“You said you won’t bully me again…” I said.

“This isn’t bullying…” he said.

 

 

“What are you doing?” I said then he went really close to me and his one arm was on my shoulder.

“YA! Don’t touch me!” I removed his arm off my shoulder.

“Why? Am I that disgusting?” he looked into my eyes.

“Why do you become strange?” I asked.

“Strange? Why is it strange?” he held my hand suddenly and caressed it.

“YA!” I pushed his hand away. He’s way too creepy…

“Do you hate me that much?” he’s really close to me, it’s so awkward.

“Yes, you’re a bully… and I don’t like you…” I said straightforwardly.

“Then… oppa is sorry…” he said.

“WHAT?” what did he say? Oppa?

“Oppa is sorry. Mianhae…” he said.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I didn’t really understand what he said.

“I’m sorry… oppa won’t do that again, okay?” he gently caressed my hair and I was surprised.

“Excuse me! Oppa?” I asked.

“Joonie-oppa wants to apologize, Mirrie-pie will forgive oppa, right?” he whispered on my ear.

“YA! You’re scary!” I yelled.

He grabbed my hand and I tried to run away… but the door was locked… …

 

 

I gave up and sat at the most behind. Avoiding Joon as much as I could….

Joon came closer but my legs suddenly got cramp and I couldn’t stand up.

“Sweetie boy… can oppa sit next to you?”

“Oh NO! Don’t disturb me! Go away!”

“Cutie boy is angry, how adorable…”

“Can you just find someone else to bother? I’m sick of you bullying me!”

“Bullying? I’m trying to get closer”

“It’s like a terror you know… You’re creepy”

“Oppa doesn’t mean to terror, baby…”

“Oppa? Baby? Don’t call me like that, and you’re not my oppa!”

“Then I will try harder, I won’t give up…”

“Please… DON’T DISTURB ME!”

 

 

The door was finally unlocked and I finally ran away and went straight to the bathroom. I need to calm myself down….

 

 

Joon’s POV

 

 

Haha… Mir… do you like my way? I mean to disturb you… but in a soft way, so… it wasn’t bullying, right? Sorry, little Mir… I won’t let you go that easily.

 

 

The class started and I went back to my original seat, next to Seungho.

“What were you doing with Mir before the bell rang?” he asked.

“Haha… I told you that I’ll do my plan…” I said.

“He can’t be bullied, what did you do?” he asked.

“I disturb him haha, but… I don’t bully, I flirt…” I smirked.

“Oh… Lee Joon… you’ll fall for him if you do that… But it’s a good idea though” he smirked.

“I just want to play with him. Playing like this is more interesting than bullying. Don’t plagiarize my way!” I said to him.

“I won’t. But did that work on Mir?” he asked.

“Yang Seungho! Lee Changsun! Pay attention!” Mr. Yoon warned us.

“Yes, sir…” we both said.

“You just need to see…” I smiled.

“Mir!” I whispered but loud so Mir could hear him.

Mir turned to the back and I looked into his eyes… then I winked at him.

He looked disgusted but I replied it with a smile. I formed a heart shape with my hands and sent my hearts to him while smiling like an angel. He was embarrassed and looked away, back to his position.

“See? It’s more interesting like this…” I poked Seungho’s arm.

 

 

Mir’s POV

 

 

What the hell did Joon want to do? He’s bullying me! But with a weird way… It’s even worse than yesterday… I needed to forget… don’t think about Joon again….

“Mir… what did Joon do to you?” Cheondung asked.

“He’s flirting with me, it’s really creepy, even scarier than a horror film” I said.

“Flirting?” he asked.

“You didn’t see him winked at me and formed heart shape with his hands and kept smiling like that…” I said.

“Isn’t it better than usual?” he asked.

“It’s scarier, Cheondung-ah…” I said.

“But you’re a lucky man to receive such behavior from Joon…” he said.

“What? Why lucky? It kills me…” I whined.

“Lee Joon is famous as a man who rejected countless women… Girls confessed to him and he always rejected it. You’re lucky because he never get close to woman…” he said.

“Is that good? It’s scary!” I said.

“Girls will be jealous of you…” he said.

“Ah… Cheondung… I thought you’re going to pity me... You actually like Joon doing this to me?” I asked, I couldn’t believe him.

“Hehe… maybe… Joon will get close to you. Automatically, I will be closer to Joon. And finally ask for his signature…” he said.

“WHAT? SIGNATURE? IS HE THAT ADMIRABLE? He’s not even a singer…” was Cheondung joking?

“Hey, face the reality… Joon is handsome, you know… Even a guy can be a fan of him. He’s really good in sports, singing, dancing, and playing music even composing songs…” he said.

“You sounded so gay just now…” I commented.

“You just entered this school. You’ll know more about him sooner…” he said.

“Cheondung, you’re not helping…” I whined.

“Haha sorry…” he smiled.

 

 

It’s the time to go home, and I wanted to get out quickly. I don’t want to meet Joon again. I walked really fast through school hall… but then someone grabbed my hand, stopping me. I looked behind and it’s… Joon

“Yah! Let me go!” I tried to push his hand away but he’s strong.

He pulled me then purposely made me almost fell down but he had one arm supporting my back, prevented me from falling. I looked up and he’s looking at my eyes. This is so awkward…

 

 

“Aw~ Pretty…” he smiled and I was nervous I don’t know why….

 

 

Why did my heart beat so fast? Why did I feel so shy? Why did I blush?

Oh Why?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update for my lovely subsribers....

i hope you'll like this chapter because i personally liked writing this chapter.....

how do you think? tell me by giving comments^^

thanks for still reading this story <3 ILY