Chapter 1

Don't Disturb Me!

Mir’s POV

 

I just moved to a school in Seoul. I thought that it would be hard because I knew Seoul Person isn’t like Jangsung. I entered my class with a not-happy look. But I heard girls talked about me. Um… I was named ‘Noonas’ Girlfriend’ in my old school. I’m not bragging but I was really admired by older students because of my cute and young face. I don’t know how long that title will last….

 

“New student, please stand up in front of the class and introduce yourself” my new homeroom teacher said.

“Yes, miss…” I stood up in front of the class and I felt a little nervous.

“My name is Bang Cheolyong, but you can call me Mir… I hope we’ll get along well” I bowed slightly.

I went back to my chair and a student beside me poked my shoulder.

“I’m Cheondung, nice to meet you…” he said.

“Hi!” I smiled, at least I have one friend here.

 

We’re in the math class and I learned well, I always study hard so that I can make my parents proud. The opposite, Cheondung was like as if he’s having a hard time.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t even understand what Miss. Jung said” he said.

“It’s not that difficult you know…” I said.

“It’s your opinion, I’m not that smart. Maybe you can explain it to me…” he asked.

“Okay!” I thought him slowly, we also chatted about a lot of thing. He’s a good friend.

 

I really wanted to eat so I asked Cheondung.

“Cheondung-ah! Do you want to go to the canteen?” I asked.

“Uh… I think…” he looked a bit worried.

“What? You don’t want to? Okay, I’ll go by myself…” I wanted to leave the class but someone blocked the door.

“Sorry… can you move a bit?” I said softly.

“No… stay inside and you have to do something…” he said.

“Doing what?” I asked and he pulled me in front of the class.

“You have to know that every transfer student has to do something before being recognized in this class. We called it ‘Transfer Student Event’. You have 2 days to prepare something to show in front of class. And in those 2 days, you have to be our… slave” he said and smirked.

“WHAT? What kind of event is that? How if I say that I don’t want?” I said.

“You’ll regret if you’re messing with me” he said.

“Who are you? How dare you…” I was a bit angry but I need to calm down, it’s my first day in this school.

“Just do your job, newbie…” he said.

“I won’t be your slave. But I’ll take the ‘show’ challenge. Just don’t disturb me after that…” I said.

“But if you don’t want to obey me, I’ll always follow you…” he said and left the class. I went to Cheondung.

“Who’s he? So rude…” I said.

“He’s Joon, a bully. He and his friends like to bully students” he said.

“Do they bully you?” I asked.

“1 year ago, they’re tired of me I think. They want to find another prey” he said.

“Then you were their slave?” I asked.

“Yeah… I’m afraid to mess with them. I don’t want to be followed forever” he said.

“Has anyone rebelled?” I asked.

“No one have, only you who’s brave to talk back” he said.

“Whoa…” I asked.

“But I wasn’t bullied by Joon, I was bullied by Seungho, one of his friend. Everyone has its prey” he said.

“Then…”

“Yes, Joon is the one who will bully you. And the others just have fun and watch happily. I heard Joon was the meanest bully among them” he said.

“Really? I’m really unlucky…” I said.

“It’s only for a few months, just endure it…” he said.

“Yeah, it’s the only thing that I can do” I said.

 

Joon’s POV (Before the school started)

 

“Joon-ah! There’s a new transfer student! And he’s a boy!” Byunghee told me.

“Boy? Then we’ll have another prey” Seungho smirked.

“Humph… his first day won’t be a good day” I smirked and laughed together with my gang.

Then I saw a new face entering our class and… yes, he’s a boy. He’s cute and looks really young. Do I need to be nice? Of course no…

“Joon-ah! He’s the new student!” Seungho punched my shoulder.

“YA! Don’t need to punch!” I said.

“He’s pretty though…” Kikwang said.

“Yeah… perfect” I commented.

“Joon? You?” Byunghee asked.

“Yes, let me take care of this boy. This boy… will be under my management” I smirked.

“Then, okay! You’re also tired bullying Yoseob, right?” Kikwang asked.

“Yeah… Yoseob needs to thank him because Yoseob is now free. I got this new meal” I said.

“Okay! Joon, you can have him…” Seungho said.

 

Just wait, cutie newbie… You will be my prey until I find someone else to bully. Sorry that I’ll ruin your first day. I have my eyes on you now…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a short update sorry... because it's just a prologue...

i hope you'll like it^^

Comment and subscribe are welcomed....