Chapter 2

Don't Disturb Me!

Mir’s POV

 

I went to the canteen and met Joon and the gang again. I tried to avoid them but… mission failed.

“Ya! Come here…” it was Joon’s voice.

“I don’t want!” I rejected and he stood up he went to me. I feel nervous when he came closer. He looked so handsome close-up but why he has to be a jerk.

“You’ll regret if you don’t listen” he grabbed my hand and led me to his gang.

“Give us what you have!” Seungho said.

“I… don’t… have” I said, I was scared for some reason, I was never bullied before.

“Liar” Joon commented and shoved his hand into my pocket and took all of my money.

“Don’t!” I tried to beg.

“You said that you have nothing, huh?” Joon waved my money. URGH… I hate them so much!

“Thanks, cutie… bye!” Joon said, he’s so….

 

I went to the class with an angry expression and Cheondung asked about what happened to me… I explained him everything and he patted my back, kept telling me to be patient. When I was so upset, I did something which can lift my mood… dancing. I really love to dance and I’m pretty good in dancing. This school must have a dance room, right? I’ll ask the teacher and ask for the dance room’s key.

 

After school, I went to the teacher office and met Art teacher. I asked her for the key and she gave me and I promised to return it as soon as I finished. I thanked her and went into the dance room. When I opened the door, I smelled a nice scent. The dance room is so comfortable and nice.

 

I played the music and started to dance…

 

Joon’s POV

 

Good day… Haha… I succeeded to bully that cutie boy in front of the others. He looks really pretty and because of that, I wouldn’t let him go that easily.

Time to relieve stress…

I went to the dance room but I heard music from the room. Someone used it already? I was late… I peeked inside and found someone dancing nicely in the dance room. I kept looking at him then I looked closer… and it’s actually Mir! He can dance? Wow… it’s unbelievable. I thought he’s a nerd who only knows about studying.

 

Hey! Why don’t I bully him? I just need to go inside and make him my slave… Haha, perfect. I went into the dance room and he’s surprised. As soon as he recognized my face, he grabbed his bag and went towards the door. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from running away.

“Who said that you can leave?” I asked.

“I need to go!” he pushed my hand away but I grabbed him tighter.

“You’re my servant… Obey… Or…” I said hatefully.

“Okay, I gave up. A little piece of like you should just vanish from my life?” he said.

“Hey… watch your language, you’re talking to me…” I said.

“I don’t care, I just want to get rid of you completely…” he said.

“Who knows that maybe you won’t get rid of me…” I said confidently.

“I hate you so much, you know! What are you really!!! I never met someone like you before…” he said.

“I’m Lee Joon, you won’t ever find someone like me because there’s only one me in this universe” I said confidently.

“I need to go!” he tried to leave but I stopped him.

“Dance… You looked good” he said and he looked down. Was he blushing? Hehe… this is fun…

 

Mir’s POV
 

“Dance… you looked good” he said. Was that a compliment? I blushed lightly because I never danced in front of people before.

“What if I don’t wanna?” I talked back.

“You can’t get out before you dance, and you have to make me impressed” he said.

“Okay!” I threw my bag and started playing music. I was feeling the music and danced smoothly.

After I finished, Joon clapped his hands and I smiled.

“You’re no joke, hoho… I guess you can surpass me in no time…” he said.

“You dance too?” I asked.

“Of course, I can do any dance, especially modern ballet” he said.

“Modern ballet? You can do ballet? So unusual but it’s cool, I watched many ballet videos and I found it great. I wanted to learn but my flexibility is really bad” I said.

“Do you want to see me dancing?” he asked.

“Yes!” I unconsciously forgot that we’re enemies, but it’s not wrong to try to learn about each other, right?

 

He danced really beautifully and I was staring blankly at him. How can a man do that? He’s really amazing… WHOA…

He finished dancing and I took water bottle from my bag.

“You’re tired, right?” I gave him water and he drank it.

“Thanks…” I heard that for a very first time, he actually had a nice and sweet voice.

“Your welcome” I said.

“Why do you care? It’s so sudden” he asked.

“Always fighting isn’t good, right?” I said.

 

“Yeah, what do you think of me honestly?” he asked.

“Honestly? You’re a jerk, what kind of are you? You bully me and your friends laughed at me. I was really angry at your behavior. But, here… I don’t feel it at all. You changed 180 degrees… I was really confused…” I said truthfully, he smiled at my statement.

“Yeah, I’m a bully, I’m a jerk… but I won’t be like that 24 hours. I have double personality. I can be a jerk, but I can be a nice and sweet man. You’re lucky that I don’t have a bully-mood now. It’s so rare for people to see my soft side except my family, you’re lucky, Mir…” he said.

 

“Then, now you will bully me?” I asked worriedly.

“No, I don’t have a mood for that now…” he smiled and I loved that pretty smile.

“Truthfully, you’re actually handsome…” I said shyly, I said that ARGH! I shouldn’t say that….

“Really? Thanks… I think you’re really cute…” he pinched my cheek and I blushed. I love this Joon, no… not ‘love’ like that. I just said that ‘this’ him is better than the jerk Joon.

“Thanks” I said softly.

“Can we exchange phone numbers?” he asked.

“Um… I’m afraid you’ll terror me…” I said carefully.

“I won’t, hehe…” he smiled innocently, I should trust him…

We exchanged phone numbers and we went home. As soon as I went into my bed, I thought about Joon… Why he can’t be a sweet person forever? Why he should be a jerk? And WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM???

 

There’s a message, it’s from Joon… Why he texted me?

 

“xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Address), that’s my address. Come here quickly, I can’t do homework… If you don’t come, just wait tomorrow in the class. Don’t worry, this time I’ll pay you. See you^^~”

 

ARGH!!!! I SHOULDN’T TRUST HIM!!!

MIR, YOU’RE AN IDIOT!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update yeay!!! i did this in the hospital hehe...

i was bored and tried to make a chapter....

this took 2 days for me, i can't write much in a day...

my brother's laptop and my handphone always accompany me <3

so... how do you think about this chapter? comment... comment... i need your comments

if it wasn't good, sorry....

Thanks for subscribing and commenting.... I don't know that people still read my stories....

I LOVE YOU ALL^^