Chapter 3

Don't Disturb Me!

Mir’s POV

 

ARGH!!!! I SHOULDN’T TRUST HIM!!!

MIR, YOU’RE AN IDIOT!!!

 

I went to his house because I don’t want to be bullied in school. It’s tiring and embarrassing. I press the bell on the door and he opened it.

“Oh… you’re here…” he said and I glared at him.

“You told me you won’t terror me via telephone” I said.

“Who said that?” he’s so hateful.

“ARGH! I knew you’re a jerk!” I said and he grabbed my hand.

“You shut up and follow me…” he said and dragged me into a room.

He released my hand when we went inside his room. He took a book and a pencil.

“You really want to do homework? I thought you just wanted to bully me…” I said.

“Of course I want to… but help me with this homework” he said.

“Okay…” I agreed.

 

We just studied for 30 minutes and he suddenly stood up.

“Wait for a moment…” he went out and I waited him. He went back bringing 2 cups of hot chocolate.

“Want a hot chocolate?” he asked.

“Thanks” I said. Joon changed every seconds, I’m confused with his personality.

“By the way, you’re smart. You can get 1st in class…” he said.

“I’m not really that smart…” I was shy and wasn’t careful. I didn’t blow the hot chocolate and it was really hot. I spilled some because I was too shocked by the temperature.

“Aish…” it spilled on my shirt. It’s really hot.

“Are you okay?” he asked, suddenly with caring tone.

“I’m fine…” I said, wiping the spilled hot choco.

“I’ll lend you clothes… wait…” he opened his cupboard and took some clothes.

“Here…” he handed it to me.

“Thanks…” I said.

“Then get change quickly…” he said.

“Now? Here?” my eyes widened.

“Of course, we’re men after all… it’s okay…” he said.

 

I took of my shirt and he laughed a bit. I was annoyed by that.

“Why? Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“Your body is so slim…” he commented and I was embarrassed.

“I’ve worked out but I hardly get the good results…” I said.

“You work out? A nerd like you like to work out?” he couldn’t believe.

“I try hard to build my body but school made me skinnier” I said.

“What a cute reason…” he said and I finished changing my clothes.

He took some money from his wallet and gave some to me.

“Here’s your payment for today…” he said like a boss, so… arrogant.

I grabbed the money then threw it on his face.

“Sorry… I don’t need this. I’m not your slave…” I said and left his house.

 

Bang Cheolyong… good job...

 

Joon’s POV

 

ARGH!!! That boy made me went really mad. How dare he threw my money in front of my face… that cutie will….

Wait… what? Cutie? That sounds so gay… back to your sense, Lee Joon!

I can’t wait for tomorrow, he’ll perform something in front of the class. I can’t wait to bully him and made him my permanent slave. But why I showed him my soft side? It’s really strange. Even my friends never saw my soft side. Nevermind… that’s just my mood swing…

 

~Next day in the school~

 

I went into the class and found Mir and Cheondung were chatting happily. Mir wasn’t scared of today? He’ll be bullied today and he showed no fear. He was surely different with another prey. He chatted with Cheondung so happily and there’s a side that don’t want Cheondung to get closer to Mir. What is this feeling? I must be really addicted bullying him that I couldn’t stand seeing him so happy. I just wanna ruin his good moment. Not that I’ll so something bad, I just wanna give an unforgettable impression of me.

“YA! Cheondung, back off!” I commanded and Cheondung just obeyed it. Everyone is scared of me, I really am the meanest bully in this school. I have power and I should use it.

“Why did you just push him away?” Mir was angry, he looked good when he’s angry.

“Cheondung… buy me a cup of coffe” I said.

“Yes” Cheondung said and went away.

“What are you doing really?!” he asked angrily.

“I just want a cup of coffee” I replied.

“Then why don’t you buy it yourself?” he talked back.

“You have no fear, huh?” I was surprised, I never saw someone talked back to me.

“I’m not scared of you! You such a…. ing bastard!” he really wasn’t scared.

“You prepared your performance well?” I asked.

“Of course, I will make you surprised…” he said.

“You won’t make me impressed…” I said.

“You’ll see… if you’re impressed, you mustn’t treat me like your slave again…” he said.

“And if I’m not impressed, you’ll be my slave for a whole year” I said and he smirked.

“Okay, challenge accepted…” he said.

 

I went in front of the class and asked the whole class to shut their mouth.

“Today… Mir will be performing in front of us” I said and received loud cheers from the class. My friends shouted because they couldn’t wait to bully him. And the bullied ones shouted to give Mir cheers.

 

Mir played the music and he danced into it. His moves were so smooth and graceful. The choreography was wonderful and my jaw dropped when I saw him performing. He looked so cool and beautiful when he’s dancing. Now I know why he’s so confident about his performance. It’s almost perfect, he’s better than all dancers in our school, including me. Hey… it’s rare or almost never for me to admit that someone’s ability is better than me. He made me speechless and I stared at him like an idiot. He finished dancing and came to me.

“Look, I made you impressed… so, don’t bully me anymore. I’m not scared of you. And I’m not scared of all of you!” he said to my gang. He’s not a scaredy-cat like usual person. When it’s recess time, my gang and I went to the canteen.

“Joon, he’s really different. He’s not scared of us” Seungho said.

“I knew. He dares to talk back too…” I commented.

“You lost a bet, Joonie… I can’t believe that he has impressed you, not only you. He’s really good at dancing…” Byunghee said.

“Then… bullying him will be difficult, he’s a brave kid. Just give up, Joon... He won’t listen to you…” Kikwang said.

“Give up? That’s not so ‘Lee Joon’. What kind of Joon who gives up? That’s not me! I won’t give up until I get what I want” I said.

“Then, you want to bully him again?” Byunghee said.

“Bullying him will be tiring, he wasn’t scared” Kikwang said.

“And he won’t listen to you…” Seungho added.

“Who said that I want to bully him again?” I smirked and they got confused.

“Huh? Then what?” Seungho asked.

“I have my own way haha. I’ll try a new thing. A different thing… I should try this…” I smirked.

 

Mir… just wait… I’ll treat you differently… You should be honored…

You’re the first one who will receive this service from Lee Joon….

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

an update? do you like it? i made it because i can't sleep...

tomorrow, there will be a test but i love writing so i wrote this^^

i hope this chapter is good and enjoyable ;)

comment and subscribe....

i'm updating little by little... aren't you happy? hehe....