The Kings and their games

VEER

ANYWAYSSSS GUY!!! I changed the year of Hyoyeon’s captivation into 3 yrs, since I just really want the memories fresher? Idk and it will also make more sense for the story. So there you go.

 

 

Throb throb throb

 

My head is full of pain. As I opened my eyes, everything was in red. A dark alluring shade of red dominating the room that I was in. The bed I am laying on is red, the sheets are red, the walls are red, even the intricate designs of wood furnitures are red, but except for the door which is in clean white with a red doorknob.

 I get up, noticing I’m also wearing a red plain dress, slowly to the white door.

 

But before my fingertips touch the knob, it twisted and rattled before the first creak of it opening was heard.

 

I held my breath.

 

I just stood there. Not moving.

 

Until it finally unveiled the person behind the door.

 

 

 

Chanyeol, smiling down on me. He looks very handsome, still tall, of course very powerful with his crazy big aura and young even if years had gone by when we last met, more like the last moment I’ve seen him as he arranges the long chains and lock them to my feet with an impenetrable black leather hugging from my ankles, as he goes back to work, very worried I will run away.

 

Even if I just stood there motionless, my mind was going haywire. Do I run, do I scream, do I kick him, do I hide between the big closet I saw earlier beside the big mirror.

 

Then he pulled up my wrist, inhaling the scent from my palm and smiling at me. All I did was shiver in fear and disgust but many other people may die in happiness if THE Park Chanyeol did this to them.

 A cruel head of a large underground organization, young but very domineering, but above the ground, he’s a renowned genius owner of many of his family’s empire of businesses, the public worships him, he’s the darling of media, and even if many other big named people knows his real face, they will do anything for him, even the fact that he kidnapped a girl 3 yrs ago and brought a life-changing experience to her.

 

Yes, it’s true. I know some of the people I saw in his freaking large mansion. There were only 4 times that I was allowed to leave my room, I saw some of the people he’s talking to, they are big-time writers, photographers, CEOs and more. I beg and scream for help from them, they just continue look on the floor,

 

Because 1. Chanyeol doesn’t like people looking at me for too long, and 2. They’re either busy counting the cash Chanyel gave them so they would shut up about me or just doesn’t give a damn cus maybe they have someone like me in their house too or Chanyeol is threatening their family.

 

When other men drag me to my room, I thrash around and kick them, I know they’re not allowed to hurt me but making sure I can’t run away is a more important task for them, but Chanyeol doesn’t also like other people touching me for too long so when they can’t keep me off for more than 3 minutes, they pierce me with medicines to make me faint.

 

But the last time was when Chanyeol is the one who put me back to my room, I turn my screams to him, to not touch me, but of course they all pass by to his ears as he grabs me and put me to his shoulders and throw me to my bed, securing the locks on my feet again and locking the door as I receive my punishment. And I was never allowed to leave my room again. And I never forgot that night.

 

 

 

As he places my hand down, he leans down and whispers something to my ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Jongin, not Chanyeol” Then as he leans back it’s the flight atten—NO, the man I saw earlier who assisted me to the jetway, looks into my eyes piercingly, then he smirks.

 

Then he closed the door again.

 

Then it was dark.

 

I screamed.

 

 

Then I woke up.

 

I’m—I’m in a

 

In a plane. Inside the plane.

 

Whe- where is this plane going to? Gohd. Is this a first class?

 

“Who was that flight attendant?” I whispered.

Then I heard a clack of glasses on my right.

 

Sitting there, wearing a three-piece black Armani suit, a man unwinds his crossed legs and arranges his suit as he straighten up in his seat.

 

“Well hello, Miss Kim Hyoyeon, I am very sorry for my men back there just harshly grabbed onto you” He calmly says as he stands up, a powerful aura emitting with his every strides and finally sits across me.

 

“I am Jongin--” he continues but I asked what I’m dying to know of

 

“Are you one of Chanyeol’s men? Are you here to take me back?” I said as tears started to stream down my eyes. I don’t want to. If I can, I want to jump down from this plane rather than be given to him again.

 

Jongin chuckles and clicked his fingers. A man, wearing a grey suit but loose necktie came up and placed new glasses on the table between us and poured some red wine.

 

“Please, please I don—I don-t want to, mygohd, I don’t want to, please Jongin”,

“Shh shh” he stopped my mumbling and leans as he wipes the tears from my face.

“I am not here to take you back to him.” He says as he leans back and drinks his wine.

 

“You see, Chanyeol has been the biggest hindrance in my aim to conquering the underground world in Korea, even if I already have Thailand under my palms, it’s still a big advantage to be the most powerful in your own country, I own one of the biggest drug cartels, clubs, and other businesses that coincidentally cannot take up the top spots because Park ing Chanyeol is alive.” He grits his teeth and looks out to the window.

 

“But in the past three years, he became wilder, crazier, and more powerful.” He says as he subtly glances at me.

 

“And a little bunny told me that it was because he was getting ready to take his most prized possession back; his long lost lover. Aaaaaannnd that’s you!” Then he suddenly pointed at me. He opens up the other windows beside us and seats back more.

 

He hums and goes to refill his glasses of wine again, “When I saw you at the airport, I immediately understood why Chanyeol was head over heels for you.”

 

“You see, even if Chanyeol was a king in Korea, he can’t just suddenly come to China and pull you back. The other kings in China of underground even above ones will surely cause him some problems. So, I see why it took him so long to prepare and come get you, but when he got in China weeks ago, some stupid fools thinking they can take him gave Chanyeol bits of problems.” Jongin snickers then the man earlier comes closer,

 

“We’ll gonna land in about 12 minutes.” The man says and sits in the other chair again.

“Thank you Sehun, he’s my cousin by the way, he’ll be keeping an eye on you, so don’t even think about running away.” He stood up and walks away

 

“Where are you taking me?” I say, not knowing what to do with all these information.

 

“Baby, he will surely come running to get my head for taking you, but of course, there is another King waiting to come play in this big game.” He chuckles

 

*Fasten your seatbelts everyone, we are now landing to Guangzhou China* the pilot announced over the speakers and I felt all the dread coming again, I was on my way to Japan! But seeing that I’m taken by this Jongin guy, he must have a plan.

 

“Ch-china?” I stuttered like the nth time and I am just in full disbelief, why am I back in here, what-

 

“FYI, you’ve been knocked out for 4 days, we’ve been to your Aunt’s house in Japan, then we’re now going back to China, to meet this other King.” He smiles at me and points at my clothes.

 

 I blushed and hugged my body then glared at him.

 

“Don’t worry, my women guards helped you changed, I wouldn’t touch you, well not for now” He winked and I just continued glaring at him.

 

He walks away and went to a little room.

Alone, I contemplated in my own thoughts. So now, not only is Chanyeol after me, these psychos are gonna try to pull me into their game. I’ve seriously had enough, I don’t even know what to do anymore. Auntie, I’m so sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to keep my promise to be safe.

 

Jonging came out again, this time talking to someone on the phone

 

He walks close to me and caresses my face, I slapped his hand away and curled into my chair.

 

“We’ll be there soon,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris.”