Leaving and Jongin

VEER

I ran and ran and ran

I never even tried to look back when I hit some people on my way

I need to leave

To get out

Before he arrives

Grabbing a taxi, I panickily hollered my bags inside and went in, the driver looked at me but my eyes cried of pleading and told him to take me to the airport.

Tears were threatening to escape as I text my aunt my goodbye again. “I am sorry for leaving again aunt, I just cant go back to him, thank you for taking care of me for the past years. I love you. Please take care”. I finished then I looked out to the window.

 

 

 

“Nonononono” Hyoyeon chanted as she lets go of the box and the sound of the object falling echoes in the room, her aunt continues to hug her and assured her she was actually ready if this time came. Confused, Hyoyeon looked up as her aunt stood up, went back to her own room and rummage through her closet, pulling up a black bag and some of her suitcases.

She goes back to Hyoyeon’s room and began packing her niece clothes “Pack everything you need,” then she hands over the black bag “This has your passport and plane ticket to Nagoya in Japan that can be used anytime, this here is the address to our old family’s home there where I and your mom was raised, no one is living there anymore. Also, my other card I put some money into for you.” Speechless but thankful, Hyoyeon nodded and went to help her aunt pack.

 

Standing by the open door, Hyoyeon waved tearfully to her exhausted-looking aunt, “I will update you as soon as I get there, but I will be using a new phone and will discard this one before I get to the plane, who knows he had chipped this one without my knowledge, I promised I’ll take care and won’t let him catch me, I love you.” Then she hurriedly ran out of the apartment and into the elevator.

 

 

 

 

“MAAM!” The driver once again shouted, Hyoyeon flinched and looked out to the window again, she had arrived and she’s ready to leave the country for good if it means she will be forever away from that man.

“Here, thank you sir.” Hyoyeon handed the bills and picked her bags and ran inside the airport.

 

Placing her suitcases to the luggage area to be carried separately, she noticed a male flight attendant with bronze skin carrying a sign of “Nagoya, Japan”, she went to him and got noticed by the said male,

“Are you assisting the people going to Nagoya?”, she asked nervously while looking sideways making sure no one is following her, the male only stared at her for a moment, Hyoyeon looked back at him then he suddenly smiled again.

“Oh yes Ma’am. Let me take your bag and let’s head to this way.” Hyoyeon nodded and followed the male.

 

“Are we not going to wait for the others?” Hyoyeon asked while continuing to look sideways, holding her hands together infront. “Oh actually, you are the last passenger Ma’am, that’s why I was there with this sign to assist the late passengers since this will be the last flight for Nagoya for the day” the male said continuing to walk down the hallway.

Hyoyeon did not notice that there are less people where they are headed to as she was now looking for a trash can she can dispose her phone to. Spotting a large trash bin, she went to it and quickly tossed her phone in it, not caring even if it didn’t get inside the bin.

She ran up to the flight attendant who had stopped in front of a jetway with black curtains covering the front of it. Sighing, Hyoyeon looked at the airport again, seemingly saying her goodbye to the country she called as her 2nd home. “Let me get that now,” as she reach for her bags, “Thank you for assisting me, uhmmm, your name?”

Hyoyeon asked, wanting to recommend the man to the other flight attendants she will see inside the plane. “Jongin, my name is Jongin.” The handsome male presented himself while tapping his chest for emphasizing.

Hyoyeon smiled and went to open the curtains but stopped when she heard Jongin say

 

 

 

 

 

“See you later Miss Kim Hyoyeon”.

 

 

“I never said my name” Hyoyeon thought then she looked back at the male who just winked.

 

 

 

 

Then someone grabbed her hand into the jetway and everything went black.