CRASH

“I am a prince…ss?!”

CHAPTER 2


Baekhyun paced back and forth inside his room. Thumb on his temples as if he is thinking of a plan on how to escape this palace. He still can’t believe that he is actually a son of a king and queen. He stared at the picture frame hanging on the right side of the wall. It is a photo of the King and Queen and a little boy sitting in the middle.

He wonder who is the kid, is it me or Chanyeol? Baekhyun went back on checking everything that he can see inside the room. The room is actually much bigger than his old house. Baekhyun sighed as he remember how hard his life before. Living with his drunkard father, who did nothing but drink beer and all the girls in the club that he is working is hard. Especially when you have a mother who is bed ridden because of her cancer. Baekhyun parents can’t even afford him to go to college. He just finished his senior year as a high school student and went on working in different clubs. Using his talent which is singing, he became popular to some girls and boys.

For Baekhyun, living in this kind of life is like being unfair to his parents who took care of him. He can’t manage to live properly while he did nothing to save his mother from dying. He actually felt love from his parents, but after his mother got cancer, his father started to work as a driver of different company’s boss. Some even molested him, but the hell his father care. But after one month where the doctor said to them that his mother doesn’t have much life. His father started to get wasted as if he doesn’t have family waiting on him inside their home. He knew how much it hurt losing the person you love, he definitely understand his father’s feeling and he can’t still blame him for being a like that.

Baekhyun rubs his eyes as tears started to fall down. He misses his mother and his father so much. If he just learned about his royal parents, then he would be able to save his mother.

 Because its fate, and it’s time to let go.

His ocean of thoughts was suddenly interrupted by a deep voice behind him. He turned to look at the owner, he cover his face as he saw Chanyeol standing in front of him. He doesn’t want Chanyeol to see him like this, crying.

“Hey.. were you crying?” Chanyeol said as he titlted his head to check him. Chanyeol bent down and slowly scrutinize his face being cover by his hands.

“I am not.” Baekhyun said as he moves backward.

“Really??” Chanyeol said, removing his hands away from his face.

“I said I’m fine.” He then looked down at his feet so that Chanyeol won’t see his reddening eyes. But Chanyeol who is now holding both of his hands, lifted his chin up using his free hands, with eyes staring directly into his.

Baekhyun heart started to feel different. His stomach did a back flip, butterflies started to dances as he can feel the intense stare that Chanyeol is giving to him. This is the first time he felt like this.

He then coughed to awkwardness that suddenly filled up the air.  He averted his gazes away from Chanyeol. He tried to pull away from his grip but he was too strong for him.

 Baekhyun sighed as a defeat. “What do you want?”

--

 

“What do you want?”

I want you.

He was staring at Baekhyun’s beautiful dark brown orb that was looking at him with confusion.

Jongin was right, he is beautiful.

 

“Hey” Baekhyun said that snapped Chanyeol from his imaginations.

He cleared his throat as he let go of Baekhyun’s hands. He actually didn’t want to do that but he doesn’t want to scare the elder.

“Ahmm.. I- I was just checking on you..” He stutters. Damn, I need to act cool in front of him.

“Oh.” Baekhyun said as his lips started to form a smile.

I wonder how does his lips tastes.

Chanyeol is right, he really just want to check Baekhyun. Check if he is comfortable with the room that they gave him. Check if he actually needs something that he can’t just spell out because he is just soooooooooooo cute to be shy.

He knocked several times at his door, no one answered that he decided to just walk in. And there where he heard Baekhyun sobbing, back facing him. He just wanted to hug him and make love to him to make him feel good and forget about his past.

Yes, he knew about his brother’s suffering because he is the one who did some investigation about it before he finally confirmed that he is the long lost prince.

He shook his head. Why am I imagining weird thoughts at my brother?

“Chanyeol..”

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned to face the door behind them.

“Kyungsoo” Chanyeol said as he smiled toward his boyfriend.

But I love my boyfriend more.  Chanyeol thought.

Kyungsoo who smiled back at him, cling unto his arms. And leave a peck on Chanyeol’s lips.

“Hey” Kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun who had his eyes widely open.

“He-hey.” Baekhyun stutters.

Chanyeol smirk.

“Hyung, this is Kyungsoo, my fiancé.” Chanyeol said as he kisses Kyungsoo’s hair.

“Hi, nice—nice meeting you.” Baekhyun said as he offered his hands for a handshake. And Kyungsoo gladly took it.

 “So, would you like to come with us? With the other boys, who is actually been waiting for you.” Kyungsoo chuckled as he glance at Chanyeol and look back to Baekhyun.

 

“Other boys?” Baekhyun ask with a crook eye brow.

“Yes, the boys earlier.” Chanyeol said as he grinned widely.

 

--

It took 10 minutes for Baekhyun to say yes.

Because I’m not yet ready to face these people.

They are now on their way on this room where the other boys is. Baekhyun had his eyes widely open as they walk down the hall. Flowers, Big frames, Paintings, And also “Men in black” everywhere.

Baekhyun was so busy looking at the paintings that he lost Kyungsoo and Chanyeol in the way.

“What the hell?” he said nervously while walking straight to the hall hoping that he’ll still catch them.

“The they’re walking so fast!” He said as he stomped his feet at the floor.

“Ughhhhh.” He screamed with irritation. But then, Baekhyun saw something that mesmerizes him.

 Bunch of Baby’s breath.

Baekhyun slowly went near the stall that full of Baby’s breath. His favorite flower that shows purity.

He smiled like he never did before. Baekhyun was so mesmerizes at the flower that he didn’t notice that there is already someone, standing next to him.

Baekhyun nearly lost his balance as he saw the guy’s figure at the glass door. But thanks to his long hands that save him.

“Tha-thank you” He said as he removed the latter’s hands around him.

The guy smirk that made Baekhyun raised his right eye brow.

“So I see that you like those.” The latter said as he shifted his gazes back to the baby’s breath.

“Ah—Yeah.” Baekhyun said.

The latter stared at him as he gave Baekhyun a sly smile.

 “By the way, I’m Jongin, but I prefer Kai.” 


a/n:

so i'm leaving you with this confusing chapter /grinned

yes because I want you to be the one to figure out. he he he he he.

i'll be back after midterm. 

thank youuuuuuu

 

stop asking me why chanbaek are siblings because....................................................................................................................................................... 

!!!GRAMMAR ERROR MAY OCCUR!!!