FATE

“I am a prince…ss?!”

 

CHAPTER 1


“I like him”

 

“He’s mine”

 

“No shut up, he’ll choose me”

 

“when the hell did you became gay?”

 

“when I met him”

 

“I like her eyes really can I kiss him?”

 

“No stop it Jongin! Stay away from him”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up with the noise around him.

es talking everywhere don’t you have your own houses.

Baekhyun sat up from his bed as his half-opened eyes were being welcomed by

okay let me count them

1 blondie

1 poker face

1 face

1 grumpy face

1 tanned guy

1 big eye guy

Oh 1 big ears guy

1 bun

1 crazy who keep on smiling

1 unicorn?

And 1 panda?

 

He then screamed. “WHERE THE……” as he was stopped by the blondie in front of him who is staring at him like he is some kind of animal that ready to be eaten.

Heaven am i? He continues of course, at his mind.

“YOU’RE AWAKE!”

 

“OH MY GOD HE IS AWAKE”

 

And that time he realizes that 10 of them are already in his bed.

 

He glared at them.  “Who are you? What are you doing here? Don’t you have houses?  or own bed? and..” he paused as he checks his surroundings. He had his eye brows crooked as he saw non-familiar things around him.

When the hell did I get to buy a flat inch t.v? and when the hell did I bought all of these books here?

 

 And that snap Byun Baekhyun at his realization.

 

 

“I AM NOT IN MY ING HOUSE??!!!” Baekhyun yelled as he took a grip of his messy hair.

 

“Definitely not” the face said.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU GUYS ING KIDNAPPED ME RIGHT? RIGHT? YOU GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!” He continued to scream. As he was tightening his grip at the sheets that covering his body.

But then he received silence. He continued to glare at them while holding the sheets as if his life depended on it.

The 10 eyes that was before staring at him is now staring at each other.

 

“What are we going to do?” The bun guy asked the blondie next to him. But the latter just gave him a shrugged.

 

“We should leave.” The face said with his yes, still a face.

“But Kris, we have to..” The tanned guy who glance at him with a concerned face and back to the face. “we have to do our task”

 

“what task?!” Baekhyun asked angrily as he was trying to add up all of their faces reactions that somehow will give him a clue.

 

But everything was stopped when the old man and woman came in. The 10 guy who was sitting at his bed got up and bow to them. Baekhyun stared at them with confusion. He tilted his head and raised his right eye brow as he saw them staring at him.

“So I assume that you are already awake, since I already heard some cursing and shouting from this room” The old woman said as she chuckled. She removes her intertwined fingers with the man beside him as she sat next to him. The old woman caresses his face like he was some kind of baby that needed affection.  Hell affections, I had enough.

“Uhmm.” Baekhyun coughed trying to move his face away from the woman’s touch.

 “Who are you?”

“You seriously don’t know her?” The poker face who finally shows some reactions at his face spoke up.

“Why do you think I would ask her if I knew her?” he said as he glared at him.

The poker face guy cleared his throat. “Well at least, I must say that you have a t.v at your old house?”

He suddenly feel that his face turned into red because of embarrassment, hell yeah he doesn’t have t.v at his house because he is just a poor creation of heaven.

“Ah.. well..—“ he was cut off by the old man.

“You don’t have to answer him, seriously.” The old man smiled at him giving him an assurance look.

“So boys, thank you for looking after at my beautiful son. You may now leave.” The old man said as he gestures the door behind him.

Baekhyun had his eyes widely open as he heard the word my beautiful son that was mention by the old man. Don’t tell me he is my father? This can’t be. He shook his head at the thought.

“but uncle I haven’t introduced myself to him” the blondie guy said as he cling unto the old man’s arms.

“We can do that next time” He smiled at the blondie and patted his shoulders.

“Baekhyun-ah, My name is Luhan!” Luhan said before waving goodbye at him.

Oh, so his name is Luhan.

 

And it’s only four of them who are now left inside the room.

Wait… four????

Oh the big ear guy.

The old man coughed to break the silence. He turned to look at Baekhyun whose face is now full of questions. The old man smiled at him.

“So, I am Byun Jungsoo the King of Cherubs, and the woman next you..” The King said as the old woman look at him with a smile on her face. “Is Byun Taeyeon, my Queen”

Baekhyun had his eyes widely open as he heard the word King and Queen. I am not in Disney land right?

“And you are our son.” The woman, or shall I say the Queen said as he hugged Baekhyun tightly.

 

“No, I don’t get it what is happening really?” Baekhyun shook his head as he freed his self from the queen’s hug.

“We lost you when you were just three years old, you were playing outside with your friends, those boys you met earlier.” The queen paused as he took a deep breath.

“We actually thought that you were kidnapped by our family rivals.” The king continued. “We did our best to look for you, but you were nowhere to be found. We admit that we lost hope in looking for you. But then again, fate brings us here because of this young man..” The king said as he gesture the guy to come closer him. He patted his shoulders proudly.

“He is Chanyeol, you’re younger brother”

 


OMG HAI 10 SUBBIES

SO THE FIRST CHAP IS OUT ;; SORRY IF I DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATION, AS YOU CAN SEE ITS LATE ALREADY AND I STILL HAVE 7 AM CLASS TOMORROW T_T /CRIES

SO ENJOY!! I'LL TRY TO EDIT IT ASAP!! 

AND YES EVERYONE IS ASKING WHY CHANYEOL IS BAEKHYUN'S BROTHER, WELL IDK EITHER LOL /smirks

!!GRAMMAR ERROR MAY OCCUR!!