CHAPTER 3 - SBS STUDIO

CHANCE ENCOUNTER

SBS STUDIO (EXO WAITING ROOM)

 

The rest of the members as well as their manager were starting to get worried. Just then, some of their SNSD, SHInee, f(x) and Super Junior sunbaenims flooded their waiting room to show their support for them. But the look from their sunbaenims made them all scared.

 

“Why are you guys pale and somewhat worried? And where’s Lay and Tao?”Shindong asked. The rest of the EXO members stayed quiet. Suho was now sweating and as their manager was about to answer his question when they heard a knock.

 

“10 minutes EXO.” The staff said. The manager then started calling again but still no one was answering.

 

“We were playing Jenga last night and decided to level-up the stake.” Xiumin said.

 

“Suho hyung decided to let the losing team commute their way here.” Chanyeol said. The occupants of the room were all still looking confused.

 

“So what’s the relation of what you’re saying in Lay’s and Tao’s whereabouts?” Siwon asked.

 

“Well you see sunbaenim, they were the losing team.” Sehun said. Everyone was silent and shock with what they heard.

 

“Could you repeat that Sehun?” Donghae said.

 

“They were the losing team sunbaenim.” Sehun repeated.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!” Everyone shouted.

 

“Manager-nim, you should know better! Why didn’t you stopped them with that nonsense?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Sunbaenim, we were just teasing. But we were shocked when we can’t find them in their rooms.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Let’s not let Mr. President know, we’ll keep this for ourselves and hope that they’ll be here before you go on stage.” Heechul said.

 

The rest of the staffs inside as well as their sunbaenims tried thinking for suitable reasons if they’ll need it. Suddenly, there was a knock that made them all startled. Thinking it’ll be the staff, Taemin and Key opened the door.

 

“YAAAAHHHH!! YOU MADE IT!” Chen shouted and rushed to Tao.

 

“Uhm, where’s Lay?” Kris asked. Tao then went inside and grabbed his Growl shirt and Lay’s Wolf shirt and went outside. Everyone was just following him and as he went out everyone followed him. Then they saw Lay talking to someone and then Tao was next to him and handed the things to someone.

 

“You didn’t have to, you know. I’ll give this to her.” She said. Tao and Lay then looked at each other.

 

“Wait Noona! That’s yours.” Both of them said. She then looked at them and laughed.

 

“Chaelin helped you I was just there to accompany you.” She said. Lay and Tao signalled her to wait and they both rushed inside their waiting room. As they did, everyone gasped when they saw who it was.

 

“Darong?” Yesung said. Dara then looked straight and saw Yesung standing in front of her. She then gave him a sweet smile and waved. Yesung then rushed to her and hugged her, following him was Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Before Lay and Tao can hand Dara their gifts the staff told them that they’re needed on stage now. Dara waved to both of them and was about to leave when Lay went running and held her arm. Dara felt someone holding her arm and she looked and saw Lay.

 

Here Noona so you can give the other ones to CL-ssi to show our gratitude for helping us.” Lay said and handed her Tao’s growl sweater and his jacket whilst holding Dara’s arm still. She then smiled and accepted the gifts.

 

“Thanks. I’ll give Chaelin her gifts.” Dara said. Lay then saw that Dara was wearing only her usual get-up which is a shirt and ripped pants. Whilst Dara was busy putting the shirts that Tao and Lay gave her for CL she then heard a sound that averted her attention to the one standing in front of her.

 

“Here Noona wear it. It’s quite cold we wouldn’t want you getting sick because of us.” Lay said and adjusted his hoodie. Dara smiled and took and wore it.

 

“Comfy. Thanks again. Tao, I’ll wear yours soon and give you some gifts next time” Dara then bowed to everyone and left. Lay then turned his back to s and saw some of them throwing him daggers.

 

 “Hyung, Let’s go!” Tao said. Lay nodded and took his phone out and changed his clothes. Before joining the rest he stared at his mobile phone screen wallpaper with a picture of the three of them smiling while they’re inside the car and smiled, worth getting lost. He then left and joined the rest onstage.