Four - Bieng in Love

Four Ways to Feel the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four – Being in Love

_____


Somehow time can be so kind that it would stop anything when they do need to treasure some precious moment. Although it also can be so mean when it, without giving them any signal, ends that precious moment. Yes, time ups. It stopped stopping for them. It brought the two busy persons back to the what was happening now. Both eyes met and caught the messiness they produced, and strangely it couldn’t do anything except simply locking on each other. Some previews moments shown on their eyes, like it was describing how the lips tasted differently, how the heat burned their skin, and how the eagerness met the earnestness.

Strange, indeed. Even though they mentally awake, no one ready to exclaim anything, no arm moved either. Eunji and Sunggyu were still embracing each other. Meanwhile their eyes were casually sharing some deeper meaning, their tip nose was not far away from each other. And as hot breath coming from Sunggyu, some heat running inside her veins and rushing to her ears. Blushed her two only ears, though still, she dared to face his brown and small eyes.

“Oppa what is this?”

The first thing that finally came out from one of them. She questioned him, yes she had to even though she wasn’t ready to hear the answer. She couldn’t stop though, “oppa . .,” she blinked once, unready for her next word either, “I, think, we,” and the heat from her ears jumped in second to her cheeks, reddening those pale white things of hers.

A smile then formed, so thin yet so understanding, and it could easily shoo away her anxiety though. Instead of answering her question Sunggyu embraced her body, and Eunji naturally followed his move by leaning her head on her left arm which wrapping around his neck. Her eyes slowly closed, giving her some space to feel his body. Again strange, his gentle arms somehow were producing some secured feel for her. If she had a choice she didn’t want to let these arms left her, never.

“Oppa,” her soft and calm voice called him. Again Eunji was the one who broke their long silence.

“Em?” he responded for her voice.

“My heart beats strangely,”

His thin smile grew wider then, “I know,” he simply said. The thing that always made Eunji being so special in his eyes was this. Her straightness. Always, he always admired her brave to exclaim anything she felt. It was like she had no afraid to utter what she need to say, even though somehow it would bring her the embarrassment and it could ruin her image.

“It doesn’t want to stop oppa,” yes, you understand what Sunggyu meant, right? There was no possibility he could shut his smile if this girl didn’t stop being so honest.

“Of course,” he softly muttered.

“How’d you know?”

“Because I feel it too,” he exclaimed. Sunggyu then pulled away her body and made her sit properly in front of him. Her eyes then met his smile, “it’s what we call ‘I love you’ Eunji-ah,” he confirmed, finally.

As his eyes exclaiming his sincerity, his hand walked slowly to her right temple, it put some messy strains of hers to where should it be, joining the rest of her hair. And it wasn’t an end, it moved again slowly yet surely to her hair, caressing it with lots care.

Eunji, in other hand, was slightly enjoying his warm hand. She felt like his hand was always had control of her joy. She felt that his hand was already belonged to her skin. And she dared to believe that his hand was always made for her.

“So you love me oppa?” she and her brave eyes wanted a conclusion which then he answered by shaking his head. Startling, she was. What he means?

He shook his head yet he smiled in sureness. He shook his head yet his hand still claimed her hair. He shook his head yet he looked at her with sincerity. He shook his head yet he said about what ‘I love you’ meant. What he does mean?

“Not only me,” he corrected her, “but also you.”

Right. Just right, he was and always be right. Smile finally rose on her face, a glad smile, a thankful smile, a relief smile, a happiness one. She nodded slightly, “yes, I love you too,” she exclaimed, being so honest with her own heart.

“We’re official now,” he concluded and she chuckled.

And it was enough for him to bring her head closer to his, to close their distance, now it was his turn which her hands naturally leaned on his chest, agreeing his move. Both were ready to share the other feel that could be produced by their lips. Some feel which have some assurance that theirs were originally made for each other. Some feel which they confirmed eagerly before. Yes, some feel that people spelt love.

_____

 

“OK!”

A strong shout heard from afar, Eunji and Woobin immediately stopped their move and pulled away. When their eyes met they naturally laughed to throw away the awkwardness from the kiss scene they just finished. The fake rain then stopped falling, some make up team coming to give them dry towels.

Just as Woobin wanted to say something to Eunji, the director shouted again, “Ok, you both can rest!”

Woobin and Eunji turned around to the director spot which about 20 feet from them, “wow in one shot, we made it Eunji-ah,” Woobin muttered.

As the two actors walked  side by side to their rest tent, the glad sigh came out from Eunji for his short comment, “yeah, thank God.”

Woobin stopped walking and turned his head to face her, his forehead frowned and his left eyebrow rose up higher, “wae? You don’t like kissing me?”

A slight smack then flew to his arm, “don’t joke like that oppa,” Eunji glared at the mischievous man next to her.

“Oh right, someone might be angry if we kissed too much!”

“Oppa!” the second smack almost landed on his body, he dodged fast though, “I should say sorry to Infinite leader then,” he didn’t stop teasing, “where’s my phone?”

“Don’t too loud, oppa! People would hear,” Eunji moved fast to shut his mouth though she failed to reached his tall body. Woobin laughed evilly then. A second later they started child fighting with Eunji tried to smack him and he dodged here and there.

This oppa, she didn’t sure how this man knew about her relationship. Maybe it was her who wasn’t too smart to hide it. Or maybe he found out coincidently. Or maybe just maybe he knew it from someone which she didn’t want to guess who he or she was. Not really sure, but this oppa indeed always . And even though he never spilt this fact to anyone but somehow it annoyed her, especially when she had to face his win evil smile.

“Eunji-ah!” Writer Kim walked toward the fighting actors. “Nice shot!” she exclaimed as she got their attention, she rose her two thumbs to show her praise for both Woobin and Eunji. “You both looked so real. I like it!”

“Yeah, Eunji practiced a lot Noona!” again this oppa teased. And Eunji failed to stopped her ears to blush.

“Oppa, please!” she pleaded, staring desperately to this oppa which he answered with his win laugh, again.

Writer unni frowned, trying to capture his intention, “I smell so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter