Two - The Sweet Flavor

Four Ways to Feel the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two - The Sweet Flavor

_____

Two weeks works and no rest. Eunji gulped her second supplement today. A hard deep air came out from her sigh. She had to stay awake a little longer before this show ended but her eyes were so tired. She kept repeating “wake up” in her head to make sure she didn’t fall asleep.

In this Apink’s room, Eunji was staring at her reflection. She sat in front of the big mirror that covering half of the room, watching her panda’s eyes. That sleepy face was annoying her; she didn’t know how to erase that expression. Though the stylist had done something on it two hours ago but now she couldn’t see her beautiful face anymore, there was just zero energy expression left on her face.

Everyone was busy in this room except her; she didn’t even know why everyone walked here and there. They talked a lot, laughed a lot, but Eunji couldn’t hear anything. Slowly, her eyes were closed.

“Eunji!”

Eunji jumped from her seat, widening her eyes in shock. Someone smacked her back and it was Bomi with her evil smile, “mian,” she started, “the staff unni said we can go home now,” said Bomi, giving Eunji the good news. She was almost angry, but that news was calming her mind.

“Oh thank goodness,” she stood up in second, “we can leave now?”

Bomi hummed twice and nodded, her eyes pointed to the other member who prepared for leaving, “And manager oppa said, the car is ready. Now, take your stuff” Chorong said as she putting something inside her own bag.

At least Eunji could raise her smile, she left her sleepy seat and walked to her bag, “I’m so sleepy, I’ll go first unni” she yawned so big, grabbing her coat and bag.

“Ok, don’t sleep walking!” Chorong said as Eunji passing the door. Eunji hadn’t energy left to just say yes. She walked straight to the elevator about 10 meters from her room. She walked uncared through the crowd in front of her. She didn’t care why people were still busy walking and talking right now. She just wanted that elevator now.

When she finally reached the basement she walked to Apink’s black van as fast as she could. And thank goodness that car wasn’t far away from the elevator. She slide the door, and came in, “annyong oppa,” said her to the driver. She placed her body to backside seat, the left side and leaned to its window, hugging herself and falling asleep immediately.

It was about an hour later when some men walked to the van, some yawned so big, some stretched their arms, and some simply walking. The older, the man with small eyes went to the left side and knocked the driver’s window.

“Hyung wake up!” said him. And he didn’t succeed for his first attempt, then he knocked harder, “wake up hyung!” The man he called hyung startled in second, he rolled his eyes and found Sunggyu facing him with tired smile.

“Let’s go!” said the driver.

“Hyung!” a sound from the van disturbed their interaction, it was Maknae calling Sunggyu to come in the van.

Sunggyu walked immediately, feeling something urgent, “why?” he asked as he stepped in, Sungjong then pointed to the slept women who leaned her head to the left window peacefully.

“Hyung how can she sleep here?” asked Sunggyeol to the driver, the members agreed to stare at the clueless driver except Sunggyu who was trying to figure out who the woman is.

“It’s Eunji” said Hoya from his seat right in front of Eunji’s place; he was the only one who watched Sunggyu’s suspicious eyes. Sunggyu then chuckled, feeling something strange on his mind, something that suddenly told him to thank God for this coincidence.

“I’m sleepy, hyung what will we do?” asked Myungsoo, he looked uncared about her presence in their van; he just wanted to back home and sleep as soon as possible.

Sunggyu moved slowly, sitting next to her, “let’s just get home” said him as a conclusion.

“Shouldn’t we wake her up?” asked Woohyun.

“Let’s just get home first, she looked so tired” Suggyu gave his final words.

No one argued, they sat tiredly to their own seat except Dongwoo who used to own Eunji’s place. Sunggyu and his small eyes told Dongwoo to take his seat, right next to the door.  The driver the engine, and soon the van left the basement.

“Is she sleep walking or something?” Woohyun attempted to discuss this problem, well not a problem for Sunggyu honestly. But unfortunate for him since no one answered his question. All members felt so tired from their long schedule today. Some of them even already slept, except Sunggyu, Hoya who choose to put on his headset, and him of course.

Failed to get attention Woohyun then joint the others, he crossed his arms and closed his eyes, feeling a little annoyed.

Sunggyu in other hand couldn’t stop his eyes from staring at her peaceful face. Her closed eyes was like telling him to not disturb her dream, he smiled realizing that. Her pale skin that the night failed to cover was like showing him how carefree she was. And her unguarded lips that stayed closely was remembering him that once he tasted it.

It was two weeks since that day, no message came, no call rang, no coincidence meeting. He was so confused this past two weeks, she didn’t look angry that day, he even convinced her how he wanted to be close to her. She looked like she understand and agree with that but why she didn’t contact him again? He didn’t understand.

And today, this moment was like a dream for him to see her sleeping next to him. He didn’t even wish for this chance, to see her in such a way, showing him completely her other side that he never seen before. He thought to himself that he wouldn’t close his eyes even for a second. His smirk formed, suddenly feeling like a ert. But he couldn’t help either, he wanted this moment stay as long as possible.

The moment driver hyung stopped the van, one by one member opened their eyes, some stretching their arms to waking up their sense, some just got out from the car. Just three members that stayed in the van, Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other.

“What should we do with this couple?” asked Woohyun.

Hoya didn’t answer at first. Well, Sunggyu and Eunji position was kinda strangely familiar, confusing him and Woohyun. They both were like shooting some familiar movie or drama scene. Eunji slept leaning her head on Sunggyu’s chest, and him, Hoya didn’t know that this hyung dared to wrapping his right hand around her shoulder, it did look like Sunggyu tried to give a comfortable pillow for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter