Zero – How this craziness started

Four Ways to Feel the Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zero Chapter – How this craziness started.

_____

A snowy day in Seoul.

A long wavy brown hair girl was leaning her body to the long cream couch in one of makeup room in one of big three Korean broadcast tv. Wearing her pink short dress, Jung Eunji, the main vocal of Apink was having a hard time right now.

It was the first movie she signed as the lead female, a big opportunity for her as a professional actor. And just a week ago, she attended the script reading, gathering with all actors and of course the team production. But after that meeting she thought that she would be the big problem for that movie.

She had no idea where were the other members now, she found this room was empty when she back from the restroom. No one answer her message so she tried to read her script again, studying her role. And she remembered what the waiter said to her on their script reading.

“For God’s sake” Eunji blew her tired breath and threw away her script next to her. Her eyes were closed trying to release her mind out.

“Hey, what kind of sigh that for?”

Eunji lift her head, opening her eyes, and finding someone looking at her from the door, “oppa, annyong hassaeyo.” Kim Sungyu, the leader of Infinite was walking toward her. As a hoobae, Eunji stood up and gave him a neat bow.

He smirked hearing the way she used formal language to him,“oh, just drop that formality, we’re close enough” he walked to one chair, twisting the back chair and placing that thing in front of her, sitting there, “you’ve even confessed to me.”

Eunji let out her laugh, this sunbae surely knew how to joke, “well, that’s right. But you lie about considering my confession.” She replied back, delivering her straightness. And successfully driving Sunggyu’s laugh out in surprise.

“Considering the way you joke, it’s strange that I won’t fall for you,” he bubbled after finishing his laugh, crossing his arms to the chair back, “I just passing this room and you were sighing that hard. Now tell me why you sighed like that?”

Eunji sighed again, “Ya- you do that again,” said Sunggyu unhappy.

Eunji smiked in tired, the question he asked and the answer was burdening her, “it’s because this thing,” she lift her script next to her. Sunggyu hummed twice, asking more explanation.

“Do you really have time to hear my story oppa?”

Sunggyu lift his head, and nodding passionately, “sure.”

Honestly, Eunji wasn’t sure was this right to share her problem with him. Though he said that they were close enough, but it just merely a joke he made. They weren’t that close, after Running Man recording last summer, they never had a close interaction. Even though they often met on the same schedule, they never said anything beside greeting each other. Just that.

But now, Eunji did need someone to hear her story, well, she wasn’t expecting a solution but she need to tell someone that this problem was killing her slowly. Ok, she assured herself. She thought that was ok to share this thing with him, he would just listen then forget since it wasn’t his problem and they weren’t really close.

“But don’t laughed,” she gave him one condition, he nodded again having no patient for her next word, “well, actually it’s something ridiculous, but I don’t know how to solve this problem.”

“Just cut the intro, bring me the story,” cut Sunggyu. He really had no patient thing on his mind.
Eunji let out her smirk, before sighing again. She pointed her script, “this thing told me that I have some kissing scene,” she hesitated a while, and bit her lips, “and I'm of that.”

Sunggyu hummed, pretended to understand her problem, “can I laugh?” that joke cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter