Oh no.

Khuntoria 2

Victoria Song

"What the hell are they doing here!?" said Victoria.

"Oh my god." said Krystal, and then bursting into immediate tears after uttering a single shocked sentence.

"Wait...Whats wrong Krystal!? Stop crying! Please tell me whats wrong!" said Victoria

Before they knew it, the bell rang, announcing that it was time for homeroom. Victoria, thinking fast used a hankerchief to quickly wipe down Krystal's tears and whispered to her.

"Krystal, please, please just hold it in for 20 minutes! You can tell me all about it afterwards! Mr Som is going to kill us if we don't get in the homeroom in a minute! Please!" pleaded Victoria.

Then slowly she pushed Krystal back into the homeroom headdown, and slowly guided her to her seat. Luckily no one figured out what was happening yet with Krystal. At that very moment, the homeroom teacher, Mr Som arrived. Everyone stood up at his arrival and issued a formal greeting before sitting down.

"Good afternoon students, today we have an unexpected event occuring at Beteron Art High. The current boyband 2pm has decided to join our school program to enhance their singing skills and singing career. And I think you would all be very happy to hear that 2pm would be joining this classroom today." announced Mr Som.

The girls all alerted by the news immediatley squeled and struggled in their seats, trying to get a first glimpse of them in their uniforms at the doorway.

"Settle down now girls! This is a homeroom not a concert!" said Mr Som.

The girls relucatantly backed down, however Krystal's tears started up again once she heard that 2pm would be in the same class as we Victoria and Krystal.

"Oh no, what's happening!?" Victoria thought to herself.

Nickhun Horvejkul

"Dammit I hate school so much...I still don't get why we need to go back to school!" whined Taecyeon continuously.

"That's exactly the reason...you're so thick" said Nickhun.

"Actually I don't mind, I mean its better than hanging out at clubs all the time..." said Junho.

"Yeah we get it we get it you're a little smarty..." said Wooyoung.

"Anyways whats up with these uniforms? They look hella weird." said Junsu. 

"Well its the school policy...can't do anything about it" said Nickhun.

Slowly they were starting to approach the school gates, the car entered and stopped at the main entrance of the school. The Beteron Art High Students were baffled because of seeing such a fancy car in their driveway. The door opened and out stepped 2pm, the famous boyband. Immediatley girls were running and yelling to them in every direction, however, they managed to maintain a small bubble around them that no one dared to go through. People were running out of homerooms and classes to see what was going on. Nickhun was still not satasfied, he was busy looking through each corridor and door to see if he would spot Victoria, since he specially requested to the headmaster that they be put in the same class as Victoria, although the 2pm members don't know that.

"Where's our form room again? Were supposed to be at Room 201" said Junho, looking at a piece of paper.

"Isn't that on the second floor up there?" said Junsu.

"I'm hungry...where's the cafeteria?!" said Chansung.

"Isn't that obvious Junsu? And besides Chansung, you're getting fatter you know that right?" said Wooyoung.

"Enough with teasing about my eating habits! A boy needs his fuel!" exclaimed Chansung.

"Guys shut up! I'm trying to get through some people here...." said Nickhun.

Slowly they managed to wade past the herds of people gathering to witness the great 2pm's arrival, and bit by bit they managed to get closer to the stairs that would lead to the second floor. Suddenly they heard a strange bell sound arriving in the halls. Most of the girl students groaned and whined and all reluctantly moved away from the boy band. 

"Oh look theres the reception!" said Taecyeon.

Approaching the reception, the receptionist gave each of them an astonished look, then called for the principal. After a brief conversaton on the phone with him. The receptionist dazily stood up and led them outside their homeroom teacher.

"Uhmmm this is your form room. Mr Som, is your homeroom teacher for the year. You can go in after he finishes talking with his class, oh and Nickhun if you need anything...I'm always at the reception!" said the receptionist, dazy eyed.

"Oh right thanks! I think I'll do fine." said Nickhun, ignoring most of what the receptionist was saying.

"Thank you." said Junho, filling in for Nickhun.

"Dude I think he's telling us to go in now!" said Junsu.

"Yes you may go in now." said the receptionist.

Taecyeon, nearest the door opened the classroom door with his strong fists, and all the 2pm members were suddenly knocked over by the sounds of several girls screaming. Mr Som could be seen inside the classroom trying to stop all the ruckus.

"ENOUGH GIRLS! LET ME TALK." exclaimed Mr Som.

The girls stopped screaming.

"As you may all know, this is 2pm...and they would be....joining us...." 

Mr Som trailed off in Nickhun's mind as he finally found what he had been looking for. Victoria sshi was right there on the second row to the left, sitting next to a girl that looked familar to Nickhun but he didn't remember. Right now, he only had eyes for Victoria.

"Nickhun? Can you introduce yourself to the class?" Mr Som said.

-Silence-

"Nickhun?" Mr Som tried again, while Junho nudged Nickhun's shoulder violently.

"Oh yeah! Hi I'm Nickhun from 2pm!" said Nickhun.

Once again about a herd of girls scattered on the floor, yelling his name. It took about 10 minutes before the homeroom was quiet again.

"Right...so boys how about you sit there at the backrow? We should have just enough seats!" said Mr Som.

"Actually Mr Som, we were thinking of sitting somewhere like....uhm the second row?" said Nickhun.