Save Me

Khuntoria 2

Nickhun Horvejkul

"Wait isn't that girl from that Art High school? I've seen her face before! She's the one auditioning for the new girl band Appa's setting up!" said Taecyeon.

"Dude she looks smoking hot." said Junsu.

"That's why it caught the big man's eye huh." said Chansung.

Nickhun didn't say anything. Like Taecyeon, he's seen Victoria before, he had also looked through the audition list for the people auditioning for the new girl band f(x) that their Appa was setting up in the company. When he first saw her picture, he was somehow attracted to her, he thought she could really be something, and immediatley Nickhun wanted Victoria to be hers.

Victoria Song

"GET OFF ME YOU FILTHY JERKS!" exclaimed Victoria.

Victoria couldn't move, she was being pinned down by Dexter, Dillian, Hector and Lee Kwong Ha. All of them were on each of her limbs, her arms and legs, she couldn't even scream because the ugly brat's hands were covering with a towel that reeked of alcohol. Slowly she was getting dozy and dozier.

"Dude this stuff is working!" said Dexter.

"What is that stuff on that towel?" Dillian asked.

"Dunno, just nicked it from my dad's alcohol cupboard, it smelled like it had a strong alcohol in it so i poured some on this towel in case I set my eyes on any girl tonight, and luckily little Miss Song here appeared." said Brian, sniffing the sides of her head and whispering the words right in her ear.

"Dude better leave some for us when we come back!"

"GET OFF ME!" screamed Victoria, but only muffled screams could be heard because of the towel.

Brian was starting to her cardigan, they weren't at her shorts yet but Victoria knew they were about to get there. Brian and Lee Kwong Ha ripped off Victoria's black cardigan and started trying to tug her t-shirt over her head. While Dexter and Dillian were trying to get her belt off. Then she dozily heard a scream, she felt Lee Kwong Ha double up and fall over her knees. The struggling hands trying to get her top off suddenly stopped and fell on the floor next to her. The last thing she heard before she passed out was the sound of Dillian and Hector's yelling in pain as their limbs were being flipped backwards. And then she fell into her deep unconsciousness.