Back to their Regular Lives

Khuntoria 2

Victoria Song

Victoria took some time finding the exit of the huge mansion the 2pm members lived in. She managed to bump into one of the regular cooks and they directed her to the front door.

"What a bunch of jerks...who do they think they are? Superheroes?" thought Victoria "I'm so glad they're out of my lives." she thought to herself again.

Suddenly she heard the front door behind her bang, it was the biggest jerk of all. Nickhun. And out of the blue, Nickhun grabbed Victoria's wrist and spun her around. Because Nickhun was still not letting go, Victoria yanked her hand out of his grip.

"Ohh riight oops sorry." said Nickhun.

"Yeah...so what do you want?" asked Victoria.

"Listen I know you think I have this totally bad reputation, but inside I'm a nice guy." said Nickhun.

"Yeah totally..." said Victoria.

"You don't know what you're talking about." said Nickhun.

"I think I do, and I would like it if you pretty boy's stay out of my life." said Victoria.

"Okay okay, listen uhm I was just wondering, what school do you go to?"  said Nickhun.

"Why do you want to know?..." asked Victoria, wondering what on earth he was up to.

"Oh nothing....just curious." said Nickhun.

"Uhmmm well i go to Beteron Art High, probably too local and cheap for you." asid Victoria.

"Oh! I heard of that school is pretty good huh?" said Nickhun.

"Well compared to your life? Yeah i think that beats it." said Victoria.

"Whats wrong with my life? I mean im a celebrity, I get all the girls." said Nickhun

Nickhun Horvejkul

Immediatley he knew he said the wrong thing. Crap.

"Wait no I don't mean that." said Nickhun.

"Nah its alright, I understand." said Victoria.

"You do?" said Nickhun.

"Yeah I do, that you're a jerk." said Victoria.

And she left, just like that.walking back home. But Nickhun had a plan, that would probably annoy Victoria for the rest of her life.