The Different Sides of the Story

Khuntoria 2

Nickhun Horvejkul

Standing at the roof of the 63 tower, he was quickly thinking ways of comforting the girl that would be soon arriving. How should he talk to her? Should he apoligize? Or should he just walk away coolly, pretending nothing in the world mattered to him? Just then, the door banged. She finally came, not knowing she was going to run from tower crying 10 minutes later.

"Hi!" the girl said.

"Hey." he replied.

"So...why did you text me to come here? OH! Did you want to do those heart love things couples write up here?! I was just thinking the same thing!" she said.

"No actually...listen. I think this isn't working out for the both of us. I've lost interest in you, and honestly...I never actually thought of going that far with you." he said.

"Wait....what?" she said.

"Well I've been thinking about how to tell you this since last week, but you seemed so happy and I thought now would be a good time! To break up where we first met." he said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" she said.

"Yeah. I guess so." he said.

And with that he received a hardfelt blow on his right cheek. He staggered a bit but quickly recovered and regained his balance, then he said.

"I guess I deserved that, ah well nothing could be done."

Then, the girl ran crying down the stairs, just as I said she would. 

This guy is called Nickhun Horvejkul, born and raised in Thailand, he was the most cutest singer you could ever imagine! Every girl in the world loved him for what he was, even if he was the biggest jerk player man you could ever met.

Victoria Song

On the other side, there was a woman called Victoria Song. She was still living the regular high school life of a teenage girl. Happy, loyal and innocent. But she was different. Different from all the other girls in her school that only cared about their looks, she had a way of thinking. A way of thinking that made everyone around her bubble happy, and feel great at the same time. Who would ever know that the super playboy Nickhun and the innocent gentle girl still in her teen years Victoria would meet, just a couple of days later.

It was a regular day at Victoria's high school, Beteron Art High. Before attending her usual vocal classes, she was waiting outside the entrance for her prettiest and most popular best friend Krystal. But she still wasn't there! 5 minutes later, she decided that she should register herself before getting a sanction for being late. All through vocal class she was waiting and waiting, for her best friend appeared.

Suddenly, a ugly young man came up to her.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi, do I know you?" she said.

"Wow, so the rumours are true? The pretty girl is fiesssty!" he said.

"Hmm." she said.

"Well listen, me and my buddies are thinking of going someplace tonight at the local bar, want to join? OH! And you can ask your best friend to come too!" he said.

"Thanks for the offer but no thanks." she said.

"Listen here Vic-tor-ia. I'm the boss around here, there's no one here thats not as rich as me, so don't get perky with me. I get to have ANY girl I want, and you're the one I want to have around me for the time being." he said.

"Sorry to break your bubble here pretty boy, but I make my own rules about who I date and who I don't, so can you clear off before you REALLY ruin my mood?" she said.

"I'm not going to give up until I get you, and you better be prepared." he said.

"Don't worry, I think I would!" she said.

Truth is, Victoria didn't have time to worry about know it all jerks like Brian who thinks he owns the school. She had better things to worry about. Things like where Krystal was right now was definetly more important. Where could she be?