5).

Pluviophile.

WARNING: This honestly isn't much of a chapter it is more of a profiling kind thing. Just to outline what these boys actually do. I know its unrealistic but isnt that the point of these kind of stories. IDK SOS!!! Also this was not proof read i just really wanted get something out their to also help me collect my thoughts into the one page and stuff. 

Also Yixing will be here eventually he just a little late to the party woo hoo!!! im eally exciting to write this bit ;) 

PLs comment and give me feedback! i would really love for you guys to contribute in any way you would want :) u r the best!! 


Tao braced himself, returning after days of absence. He wondered what his boys had been planning while he had taken his leave. The way they worked was quite unorthodox, honestly. Though they had risen to control with considerable speed. He appreciated the hard work of his brothers like no other thing in the world. Young as they were within the underground, they had a respected name and power, probably to much power. 
 

Suho their leader was like no other, intelligent was an understatement and not to mention filthy rich. These boys had been taken under his wing, learnt to survive. The highest of priorities. Looking after their brothers and survival. They each played an extremely important role within their team, if that was what you would like to call them. While Suho lead, he also raced. Speed and adrenalin was what he lived for. Seeing the elders angelic face, soft father like features, one would not guess that he was involved in such a dangerous sport. one day he hoped to go professional with his skills. cars, bikes he knew the in's and outs of these machines better then he knew his own self. 

The boys named Chanyoel and Baekhyun, were quite the gossips. Though slightly frustrating the way they seemed to accurse knowledge so quickly and quietly this come incredibly handy. An extensive range of contacts and connections, it could be possible to say these two were responsible for the growth of of the gang within he dark world they had fallen into. Knowing the game and it's players like the back of your hand is the first step to success. 

While Suho was extensively generous when helping fund the "events" in which they were involved in most of the dealings with money where done by the had of Oh Sehun. As smart as he was rich, Sehun had a way with numbers like no other. Finances where a large accumulation of gaining respect and power. Money is the very thing that makes the world go round and must be protected at all cost. 

Innocents is never to be trusted in a world in which they lived in, Luhan discovered that at a very young age. Still the innocence the followed the boy was undeniable. Though he knew how to use it to his advantage. Luhan had a talent, that was beyond flawless. The ability to lie and deceive without even the smallest of slip ups. It's honesty like he could read the minds of those around him. From reading ones body language to knowing what was running though someone's mind. He had the knack to read people, to know what made them tick, what made them valuable and then use it to his advantage in the cruelest of ways. 

Kai, on the other hand, was a runner. Transporting the "goods" so one would say. Weather that be people, weapons, information or other substances. Knowing the city they called their home like no other he could easily infiltrate and escape without any one having the slightest clue. Making deals with fellow gangs, enemy or friend. Though no one knew the boys deceiving tricks of escape. 

Kyungsoo, was like their mother. Though he did not have many connections to the happening and "business" of the gang. He looked after them as his brothers, and has vowed to himself that he always will. He heals the boys, mentally and physically always tending to their needs. A role model of sorts some normality and level headed thinking within the lifestyle of urgent and flustered decision making. Knowing that these boys need him like no other, he will never abandon them, like he once was. Though, disappearing from time to time to help put at his childhood friends restaurant, he always remembers where his loyalties lie. 

Chen and Minsoek were complete nerds at heart and were in charge of anything to do with technology and indefinably weapons. Minseak was raised with sharp shooting as a hobby, his family always being interested within the world of weapons. This effectively allowed them with contacts, illegally faking illegibility to obtain weapons of all sorts. Though uncanny for school age boys to be involved with large amounts of illegal weapons trades on a large scale. These boys ran a business, with the help of Sehun that could be rivaled only by large manufacturing componies. 

Having collected a group of Genesis, the extremely effectively run their organization that left Tao.