Shaken

The One I Love

Since there will be a lot of talking ill color code it so you dont get confused on the speaker.

SHIN HYE      YONGHWA     YOU

Chapter 3

Shaken

 

It was the beginning of our junior year as Jonghyun and I walked up the stairs and made our way to first period. We shared History of Music 2 as we entered the class Shin Hye waved her hand at us. Seating in a desk besides her was YongHwa.  We took the pair of seats behind them.

We chatted for a bit until the professor walked in. class began and while I mostly zoned out and took a few notes Jonghyun paid attention with such intensity I thought he would burn holes into the professor. YongHwa for the most part took notes and also worked on a few compositions.

Once class was over we went our separate ways. I walked down the stairs took a left and walked down three classrooms before I reached the art room. While Jonghyun and YongHwa had a passion for music and Shin Hye had a passion for acting my passion was drawing. Sketches, prints, sculptures you name it I loved it all.

In my sketch book I had many sketches of Jonghyun and a few of Shin and Yong. Currently we were drawing a portrait of a person who inspired us. Since I love doing art my way and not having someone telling me what to do I broke the rules. I was currently drawing a portrait of Shin Hye and YongHwa, which I planned to give to them on their 4th anniversary as a couple.

I had sneakily taken a picture of them when we went on a double date to the carnival. In the picture both of them are holding hands while YongHwa leans into kiss Shin Hye.

I love this picture because I managed to capture the picture before they kissed their lips 3 centimeters apart. I must say the angle and lighting was also perfect. They make me jealous.

I got to work, I was so caught up in my drawing I failed to notice the dismissal bell and arrived late to lunch. 

They were already waiting, so I quickly got my food and joined them.

YongHwa was telling us about a few new songs he had composed. He also asked Jonghyun on how they should arrange the songs leaving the two music nerds Shin Hye and I stood up to get drinks.

“So when are you going to tell Jonghyun?”

Tell him what?” I feign ignorance.

“You know…..That you like him.”

“Oh that…well I’m not sure I feel like he still sees me as a friend.”

“Well you better confess and soon before someone steals’ him.”

Shaking my head we return to our table and continue talking all the while Shin Hye words ring in my ear.

I had to third period and soon after fourth. This year much to Jonghyun’s delight I had joined the music department.

Since I didn’t know how to play an instrument I was just a vocalist. I also found that hidden talent thanks to Jonghyun.  Whereas Jonghyun has a sweet tender voice my leans more as to how YongHwa’s with a clear strong yet rocker feel to it.

I didn’t really want to join but since he asked I couldn’t refuse. As I reached the band room I spotted YongHwa-ssi.

In the music department there where 3 band, BES, Serenity, and DA.

BE souls was the band YongHwa and Jonghyun had created. It stood for Burning and Emotional Souls while DA stood for Dark Angels and whose leader was Sung Joon.

I never really paid much attention to him, but he seemed to like spending time alone and most of his songs had a rock feeling mixed with a low deep voice.

“YongHwa-ssi where is Jonghyun oppa?

“He didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what.” I asked puzzled

Jonghyun chingu’s has a dongsaeng that will transfer tomorrow.”

“Chincha?”

“Deh, that’s why he won’t be coming to practice today.”

“Oh….. YongHwa should we get started?”

“Deh, also Shin Hye will be stopping by since her rehearsal got cancelled, that way you won’t feel lonely.”

“That’s good I feel a bit weird being the only girl here.”

“Hahahaha don’t worry oppa will take care of you.”

“Hahahaha I only have one oppa, and that’s Jonghyun.”

“Aw so I can’t be your oppa?”

“Deh you can’t.”

“Wae?”

“Shin Hye unnie might get jealous.”

“Who me?”

Startled we both turn around to stare at Shin Hye.

Gwenchana if it’s you I won’t get jealous.”  She says as she walks over and gives a quick kiss to YongHwa.

“Where is Jonghyun-ssi”

“He went to the airport.”

“Chincha? Wae?”

“To greet a chingu’s dongsaeng.”

“Are you guys still going to practice?”

“Of course the band competitions are in 4 months. We can’t slack off.”

“Arasseo.”

Practice ran late and as I walked home my necklace fell. It was a simple one I had since a kid, it had a huge purple butterfly in the middle and two blue small ones on either side.

As I bent down to pick it up a cold chill ran down my spine. Shaking of the ill felling I examine the necklace. To my dismay the hook had complete broken off. Signing I continue walking home hoping tomorrow would be a brighter day.

 

So i hope you guys like it.

im sorry to say this story is a mess!!! i keep jumping i already wrote the last chapter and i also wrote chapter"8" but since i keep making changes i might post it later or sooner it depends. my mind keeps on trying to write the story from the middle on wards and is skipping the beganning!!!! this should be around 12 to 13 chapters long yet i already have chapter 13, 8, and 10 done but dont worry as i promised ill try to update weekly either Friday Saturday or Sunday since im busy with school the other days.

ALSO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. IT REALLY HELPS US WRITERS WRIGHT. i want feedback from you guys im writting it for you so dont be shy and suggest things who knows i might even add it in anyways enjoy :)