Getting Closer

The One I Love

Chapter 2

Getting Closer

I saw her raise her hand and I closed my eyes.

“Ow ow ow!”

“What do you think you’re doing,” Jonghyun said in a stern voice through clenched teeth.

At the sound of his voice I opened my eyes.

I had been waiting for the slap I should have received, but here was Jonghyun holding the girl’s hand in mid-air, his eyes burning with anger.

The girl tried to pull her hand away, but it was to no avail. Jonghyun noticing her trying to get out of his grasp let go of her hand immediately.

“I don’t know what you girl’s think you’re doing but if you’re thinking about hurting her I suggest you think again.” “She’s my chingu and I won’t let you hurt her.” “So while I’m asking nicely guemanhae jebal.”

“Wae oppa? We just want you to be happy.”

Muttering under his breathe said, “Yeah but you chase off all the girls I like.” In a louder voice, “Look girls she’s my friend and you need to stop attacking any and every girl I talk too it’s none of your business and I can do whatever I like.”

Taking my hand he dragged me away. “Mianhae I didn’t know this would happen on the first day.”

“Gwenchana” I said while smiling. That when we grew closer.

We didn’t become boyfriend and girlfriend, but we were best friends. We would go to the movies, talk on the phone or text each other every day.  We also went on dates most of the time it was with YongHwa and Shin Hye as a double date. He was so kind and never once got mad or shouted at me even when he was so frustrated.

Our sophomore year of college came to an end and we began our junior year. At this time I was no longer bullied since most of the people liked me for my kind yet shyly personality. I won’t say I didn’t have people that didn’t like me but at least they wouldn’t bother me.

Yet my happiness wouldn’t last much longer. It would all change the second semester of our junior year in college and I would lose a very precious person to me.

I would soon ask “Do you even remember me? You made me feel like I was your everything but now you left me like I was nothing.”

 

Thun thun thun!!!! Short chapter I know but hope you still liked it our story will soon start its progress from here the heartache and deception with unimaginable plot twist. Well only if I can get my ideas well organized and planned out so the future chapters might take longer to upload since I want to do a good job :)