Our Sweet Beginning

The One I Love

Chapter 1

Our Sweet Beginning

It all began one a beautiful spring day with the sun shining brightly, the flowers blossoming and a cool gently breeze. After a long break you would be staring you second year of college at a new place. Walking up the stairs to the second floor you check your schedule. You round the corner and unexpectedly pump into someone. The pump causes you to fall while also dropping your books.

“Jwe Song Ham Ni Da.” You say as you stand up give a bow and then start to pick up your books. Hands reach down to help you.

“Gwenchana.” Was the reply given.  

 As I reached for books my hand accidently pumps into his I look up and my breathing momentarily stops.

  The guy in front of me was hot. Black hair against pale skin and russet brown eyes was a good combination on him. Trying my best not to stare I quickly stood up as did he.

He gave me a warm smile and handed me my belongings. I was about to leave when he called out.

“Are you new here? I haven’t seen you before.”

 I was stunned. How did he know I had just transferred to this college?

“If you would like I could show you around.” He said after I failed to respond the first time.

I’m normally a shy girl and like to keep to myself, but I decided it was time to change.

After our introductions I learned his name was Lee Jonghyun and we had 1st and 4th period together. He showed me around campus and after the tour with only 30 seconds to spear we made it to our first class.

We shared music history together I had taken it to fill my schedule up but Jonghyun took it since it was his passion.

In that class I was also introduced to two of his friends a boy named Jung YongHwa and a girl named Park Shin Hye, who turned out to be a couple. I could see why.

YongHwa was just as dashing as Jonghyun except YongHwa had light brown hair and chestnut eyes. Shin Hye was a beautiful girl with long hair reaching to her mid back in soft waves.

We instantly became friends and she invited me to seat with them at lunch.

Sadly class ended to fast and I made my way to second period. Taking a seat in the very back I prayed class would end quickly, but it seemed to drag on forever.

When lunch period came I slowly made my way to the cafeteria. The place was crowded with many students and I got bumped into a lot. Soon I felt hands grab my shoulder and lead me to the lunch line.

My heart gave a hard thump and my face almost flushed as I turned my head up and saw Jonghyun looking down at me his face so close. I quickly looked forward again. He grabbed two trays handing one to me. Giving him a small smile I waited as the lunch lady served my food.

“This way,” he said as he made his way to a table near the back of the room next to a window. YongHwa and Shin Hye where already there waiting for us. We talked while we ate and I learned more things about them.

YongHwa and Jonghyun were part of a band from school, YongHwa and Shin Hye had been dating for 2 years, all three of them had been friends since junior high, and Shin Hye was in the acting department.

Lunch ended and we parted ways. As I headed for my locker I could felt like people where staring and talking about me. I kept my head down quickly grabbed my things and rushed towards my third period.

Half way I was stopped by a group of girls and taken outside behind the school.

“What are you doing hanging out with Jonghyun, don’t you know he’s ours.”

Well what do you know I became friends when one of the most popular boys at school and know I was going to get bullied.

“Are you deaf why haven’t you responded?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t know and he offered to help me.”

“Well Jonghyun is kind, but know that you know you better stop hanging out with him.”

With that they left. I walked slowly to class apologized for being late and took a seat at the front since all the ones in the back where full.

Once class ended I made my way to fourth period, but then remembered I shared that class with Jonghyun. I was contemplating about ditching for today when a shadow fell into step with me.

I didn’t have to look in order to know who it was.

“So how has your first day been?”

“Great.” I lied.

He smiled at me and fir the first time noticed his dimples, one on each side.

As we walked to class I noticed on of the girls who had harassed me earlier and sighed internally.

For the first time in my life I prayed that class would never end, sadly it did and I had to go face my fears.

Since Jonghyun stayed behind to talk to seonsaengnim I walked by myself. I was instantly cornered and lead somewhere quiet. I prayed someone would come save me.

“I thought we told you to stay away from him.”

“…”

“Aren’t you going to listen to us?”

“Girls how about we teach her a lesson.”

Someone I don’t know who pulled my hair I screamed.

“Shut up.”

I saw her raise her hand and I closed my eyes.

………

So how was it!!!!!! Since this is a fanfic about You and Lee Jonghyun the character will never have a name or be described L but if some of you would like to suggest` names and appearance I might added it and you can just pretend it’s you.