Chapter 6

Is it too late?

On Tiffany's luck, Jaejoong fell asleep fast. Tiffany felt a huge pressure in her chest and she couldn't hold her tears anymore. She got out of bed and went to the living room to cry. She was afraid that her sobs will wake Jaejoong up so she decided to cry everything out alone in quiet and darkness of the living room. She hated herself and they reason she's crying right now. She hated all these memories that made her feel bittersweet. Memories of old and first love captured her mind and old wounds were open. She remembered the day when her love story with Siwon ended.

Flashback

"I don't think I'll be able to keep this stable anymore." Siwon said, looking at the floor, nervously tapping his fingers on the floor.
"What are you talking about?" Tiffany asked. She was confused because no matter how many times they fighted for the last couple of months, he never mentioned something like this.
"About us Tiffany, it's better for us to end this." he said in a serious tone, still looking at the floor.
"Look at me." she demanded. He hesitated for a bit but then he finally lifted his head to see the crying face of his girlfriend.
"Why?" she asked between silent cries. His coldness and arrogance was killing her and it was the thing she hated the most about him. Like the old Siwon that made her so happy wasn't there anymore, like he never actually excisted.
"I just think it's the best. I need to focus more on work and you too." he tried to find the best excuse, and her tears were just making it all worse for him. 
"Oh please Siwon, who are you lying?" she rolled her eyes. "Just admit that you're with her, that you love her!"
"Stop involving Sooyoung in everything!" he yelled, scaring her with his temper. 
"It's not about work, it's the fact that you just don't love me anymore!" she yelled back with tears still rolling down her cheek.
He looked down again, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Look me in the the eyes and tell the truth. Tell me you don't love me anymore." Tiffany demanded, still yelling.

Siwon took a deep breath and faced her again. 
"I don't love you anymore Tiffany." 


End of flashback

She was now crying so hard that she had a feeling she'll lost her breath. She scremed in the pillow to let all her pain out. It's been a lot since she cried that hard, again for the same person. She never mentioned the break-up for a long time, only to Jessica who was the one who held her hand and consoled her while Tiffany suffered. Time passed by and eventually Tiffany got better and Jaejoong came to her life again and in the end they fell in love. She's going to be his wife soon and that was the biggest reason why she needed to stop with this. She needed and wanted to stop feeling like this. She tried to cheer herself, believing that he didn't mean it like that, that he was really just drunk but then she remembered his face when Jaejong annonced that they are engaged and the way he was looking at her during that song. After all, a drunk man says things a sober one will never say. 
.She cursed herself for sheding every single tears for him and her only wish was to be happy and the one was Jaejoong. She really loved him. After a long time of crying, she felt empty. She was lying on the couch, hugging her knees and she stared at the wall. She got up and went to bed because her eyes were swollen and this crying just made her exhausted. She layed next to Jaejoong, getting closer to him, finally hugging him as tight as she could, resting her head on his chest.. He obviously felt her hug and pulled her closer to him. Soon she fell asleep.

**
Heechul managed to put Siwon in bed after stuggling with him. He had woke up a few times during the drive home but in was all half sleeping. Heechul cursed his friend out loud, telling him how stupid he is and how he can't believe that he was able to make a complete fool out of himself in front of Tiffany. 
He left his aparment and decided to visit him in the morning to remind him what he did. 
Heechul never liked the fact that Siwon ended his relationship in a cruel way and he knew Siwon would regret it as soon as something like this happens, and in this case is Tiffanys' marriage with Siwon's least favorite person, Kim Jaejoong. Heechul was happ for his friend, mostl for Tiffany for being happy again but knowing her, she never actuall got over her heartbreak, even though she sweard she was over it all and that she sees Siwon as a good friend. They really were good friends, they spent a lot of time together and never mentioned their past relationship. No one actually knows how they got in contact after months of not talking after the breakup but it just happened and they were both happy being close to each other, even if it's just like friends.
Siwon never actually said that he misses Tiffany or that he still loves her but Heechul knew it well. Siwon might act like the coldest person in the planet, a guy who works non-stop and a player, but Tiffany stayed the only girl he ever loved, no matter how many times he denied it and tonight he proved it all. 
Heechul couldn't wait for tomorrom to see and hear Siwon's reaction of his act and he hoped that both Siwon and Tiffany will talk and settle everything out.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, hello! I'm back with another chapter. I'm sorry if this one if a bit shorter than the others. Now you finally have a little sneak peak of the breakup, but this isn't the whole story. You will find out more in the next chapters who will be longer, I promise! :) Thank you for subscribing and commenting!