Chapter 2

Is it too late?

"Did you saw the message I sent you for the direction?" Jessica asked while typing on her phone.

"Yeah, don't worry, we'll be there around 9." Tiffany said before taking the first sip of her warm morning coffee.
"Okay, great. Siwon just texted me he'll arrive around that time too." Jessica said with a little smirk on her lips, making Tiffany roll her eyes. It's been 5 years since their breakup and whenever someone mentions Siwon around Tiffany, Jessica would always give her a look and her lips would form a smirk. It was a habit Tiffany got use to. 

"You're coming with me this afternoon so I can buy this wonderful dress I saw the other day for the party." Jessica said, put her phone aside. Tiffany nodded in response, giggling at Jessica's silliness.
"Oh my God, another dress?! Jess, you have like a billion dresses, why do you want to buy another one?" Heechul protested.
"Oh stop it, I fell in love with that dress and I want to have it on my party!" Jessica frowned, crossing her arms.
"Jaejoong, be carefull. When you get married, the money on your bank account will slowly dissapear and Tiffany's closet is going to get full each day. Keep your money away from her!" Heechul said, making Jaejoong laugh and the two girls pout.
"Ya, Kim Heechul, I'm nothing like Jessica. She needs to buy another closet for all her dresses to fit." Tiffany chuckled.
"Oh shut up!" Jessica sticked her tounge out like a little girl and punched Heechul and Tiffany in their arms while they were laughing.

"Oh, don't make our birthday girl sad. If she wants to be the prettiest there, let her be." Jaejoong said, defending Jessica who was satisfied.
"Thank you Jaejoong, you understand me." Jessica smiled, giving death glares to the two laughing friends.
"You're a traitor, you know that?" Heechul frowned, glancing at Jaejoong who shrugged.

"Oh, I can't wait for everyone to hear the big news!" Jessica said excited for tonight. She always loved when everyone were gathered, just having fun and this big and happy news will make the party even better. She's been preparing a party for her upcoming 25th birthday. She found a big space for it so everyone can come. She's been planning it for almost two weeks and there were only little details left for tonight, one of them was the dress. Jessica was always the type of a girl who wanted everything to be perfect and this party seemed like it. 

**

"Tiffany, look!" Jessica grabbed her friend's hand and they stopped in front of a huge store with wedding dresses. Two girls were amazed by the gorgeous dresses who were in the window.
"Let's see some more." Jessica dragged Tiffany in, not taking her eyes off of beautiful white dresses, each one was special and beautful in their own way.

"Can I help you girls?" a young salesgirl approached with a warm smile.
"Oh, we're just looking." Tiffany explained. 
"My friend is getting married so we're searching for a perfect dress. Can you recommend us something for her." Jessica said, kicking Tiffany's ribs with her elbow.
"Hm, I think I have something for the future bride. Follow me." the woman said. 
"What are you doing?" Tiffany whispered to Jessica while walking through the shop.
"You heard what. I'm going to find you a dress missy." Jessica said with a pleasant smile on her face. Tiffany rolled her eyes and gave up right from the start because she knew she can't beat the stubborn friend of hers.

The woman took a beautiful, strapless chiffon wedding dress with dipped neckline. Tiffany and Jessica were staring at the dress, dumbfounded.

"This is perfect for you Tiffany." Jessica whispered to her. The woman chuckled at their reaction and gave the dress to Tiffany so she can try it.

After a few minutes, Tiffany came out, wearing the dress who fit her perfectly, just like Jessica assumed. The salesgirl and Jessica were surprised by what they saw. Jessica opened her eyes widely and covered in surprise.

"What do you think?" Tiffany asked shy by the looks the two of them were giving.
"You're perfect!" Jessica said in fluent English, followed by nodds of the woman next to her. Tiffany blushed and took a look at herself in the mirror. She turned around, amazed by the beauty of the dress. She looked at Jessica agan who's eyes were teary a bit.

"Gosh, you're going to the most beautiful bride." Jessica said smiling. 
"But we didn't decide for the dat, I don't know-"
"Tiffany Hwang, you're going to bu this dress even if it's the last thing you'll do." Jessica said in a serious tone, pointing her finger to her.
"Then how-"
"Buy it. You have your credit card, buy it." Jessica ordered. Tiffany shortly nodded and returned to change.

They bought the dress, on Jessica's joy. Tiffany was a complete opposite of Jessica when it comes to shopping. Even though she had a lot of money because of her career as a lawyer, she never spent her money like crazy and she was modest and even if she liked something, she didn't want to spent money thinking it's too much but there was Jessica who always insisted so she can buy what she rally liked and that wedding dress was something that can rarely see and even though Jaejoong her didn't talk about the exact date of the wedding, the dress had to be bought.

"Jaejoong will love it." Jessica said, glancing at the big white bag in Tiffany's hand.
"Isn't the rule that the groom shouldn't see the dress before the wedding?" Tiffany smirked.
"Aaah, you're really something. But you're going to tell him about the dress, right?" Jessica asked, raising her brow.
"Of course! Now, let's see that dress you want." Tiffany grabbed her hand and they went to the store and bought a wonderful white strapless dress with a black bow placed on the belly area. 

The girls left the mall with shopping bags, happy, satisfied and ready for tonight.

"So, you're telling Siwon tonight." Jessica started the subject, looking at Tiffany and how she'll react.
"Yeah, I hope he'll be happy for us." Tiffany said with trembling in her voice. Siwon was and still is her weak point, even though it's been 5 years since their break up which was pretty much Siwon's fault. 

"Well he blew every chance he could with you, he doesn't have a choice now." Jessica sighed. "And he should start to get along with Jaejoong for the sake of everyone."
"I hate when they fight. Both of them are finding every little thing to fight about and I'm sick of it." Tiffany frowned, slowly getting upset by thinking of every fight the two of them had.
"Well, they sure won't fight tonight. I told Siwon to behave." Jessica said. 

 

Jessica drove Tiffany home and she herself went to prepare for tonight. Tiffany found Jaejoong cooking when she got home. 
"Do I hear shopping bags?" Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen.
"Yeah you do, but you can't see what's inside." Tiffany chuckled, taking off her shoes and putting her jacket aside.
She came to the kitchen which was filled with the smell of delicious kimchi. 
"And why not?" Jaejoong asked, glancing at Tiffany.
"Because it's bad luck to see me in my wedding dress before the wedding." Tiffany said wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her chin  on his shoulder.
"You bought the dress? Wow, I didn't expect it actually. Did Jessica talk you into it?" he turned around pecking her lips. 
"Like she always does." Tiffany said smiling. She stared at his dark eyes, not wanting to stop. 
"I'll wait, don't worry. I'm sure it's beautiful." he said and cupped her face, pressing his lips on hers. 

"Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Tiffany said after breaking the kiss. She set the table and Jaejoon finished the meal. When they finally sat down and started to eat, Tiffany thought it's the right time to talk about the announcement tonight.

"You know Siwon will be there?" Tiffany said, looking at Jaejoong under the eye.
"Yeah I know." Jaejoong mumbled. She could clearly hear dissatisfaction in his voice.
"Jaejoong, I've had it with the fights. You're both acting like children." she said nervously.
"I'll control myself, don't worry. It's not my attention to fight with him at the party. I want to spent the whole night with you." he said with a little smile.
"That's good." she tried to stay serious but his last comment make her lips form a cute smile. "Aish, you little." she said and continued to eat, a few time glancing at him.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Hiiii~~ This chapter doesn't have any drama but the next one will be dramatic and you will meet Siwon. Please comment and tell me what you think~ Thank you for subscribing!! New update is coming tomorrow. <3