Brave Heart

Brave Heart

Gerald ask for vacation for 2 months. he said that he want to clear his mind first and think clearly. he will start his new book so he need time to think so the dean agreed with him. Gerald Anderson is giving them too much recognition as a writer for a decade now. he guess he really needs it. so he gave him what he want. two months of absence.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Gerald is in his mini gym finishing his crunches for the 2nd times but he hadn't thinking of stoping he really wants to get tired! it been two days since he left the campus and he can't even concentrate on making the plot of the story. He can't think clearly. He needs to act. he looks in his telephone and starting calling his true world. Gerald Anderson is not an ordinary professor he has his own dynasty! his gold is more than good than Midas can produce. "hello, Ken!  yes this is me.. how does the business doing? Did you talk to Dad and Mom? are they here in the Phil?" Gerald ask consecutively.

"Hi Brother! the business id fine even if this company really needs you. Are you really haven't thinking of managing this large company? We are opening in Greece these coming summer? Mom is in Hongkong and Dad is in Pennyslavinia finishingsome work over there. have you learn about the problem there?" Ken ask him incoherently.

"Hey, i just didn't want to much bargain but i'm helping ah... I make sure that the company gets a real share of piece that that i get. I work for it and i'm handling all the shares here in Asia, your just a front of me bacause you know how much i hate crowds."  he said in a rattled voice.

"Yes okay! you win! you always win! because your the favorite! your always the priority!" Ken started to say things that too sharp so Gerald needs to calm him down.

"You know that's not true Ken. We all love you. it's just that you can face those people without losing your temper! he said in a persuasive voice, crossing his fingers that it works.

Ken absolutely change the topic. "So Brother, why did you called? What happened? I heard about what happened in the school, are you okay now?" he ask.

"As a matter of fact, I'm not okay but i'm striving... i just need some of our intelligent men here. i need to talk to some of them, i need advices and I think i need the help of Marie, you can call her right? i need some of the team who is good in researching and a wise arbiter. Maybe five will do.. can you do this for me Ken?" Gerald asked.

"Sure Bro, no problem, when will i send your team in your house?" Ken ask, he is a bit upset and terrified that his brother didn't confide anything that happened and keep it from himself.

"Maybe tomorrow, yeah tomorrow" he said in a low voice. his head where somewhere, he can't think clearly. He is absolutely out of self. he needs to think to help and reveals what behinds that mess.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Kim is busy studying the case and trying to visualized what really happened. But her forsight where not participating in her. She glance every minute in the card that lie in her office table and return her gaze in the pictures. Her telephone rings she looks at it and answer.

"hello. NCRCIDU Agent Kim Chiu, how may i help you?" she said while yawning, its already midnight but she didn't want to go home, she needs to take her time and she was given 2 months to finish this case.

"May i talked to you outside the building? Maybe have some midnight coffee to make you awake in the night, i heard you are given two months to close this case." the man said in mockery. Kim didn't know who he was and what do he needs but his blood boils when he heard mockery in his voice.

"who are you to talked to me like that???" She snap.

The man laugh along and said "go out and see me, i'll treat you with coffee, starbucks are only few blocks away."

"How do you know this location? Are you one of the officers here? or your just bluffing me?" Kim said in defeat, no one knows this new office of her and some of her team, when some of the professional criminals discovered their SMMDICU headquarters they were rock from the very core and its looked like its happening, whoever talking in the line must be a proffesional one, ohh geez, should i call the first lane? Kim thinks.

"hey, i'm not an terorist or a assasin. or what bad things you think, i know you need me, your just afraid to call me so i make the first move." he said after awhile, Kim was shocked when he said that.

"Are you Mr. Anderson?" she said in astonishment.

"ohh, yeah.. it's me. you didn't notice? i'm afraid you already forgot my signature manly voice" he said in a laugh.

"but.. but.. how do you know this?" she said, she dont know what to feel, she's happy at the same time confused. her anger is fading. aww... what does this man have? suddenly all of my anger and frustration is gone. she's now nervous and i dont know why.

"non refert" Gerald says.

"what?" Kim said. "stop talking to me in other languages or else i wont come out and i'm gonna report you to the security who is guarding the front gate." she added.

"i'm just saying it doesn't matter, okay? i'm waiting and please, you go out now, i'm being bitten by mosquitoes here, i'm standing in the other street so i wont attract the attention of your security personel, below the big acacia tree." gerald said.

"okay, i'll hang up and i go there, just wait in 15 minutes i'll just fixed my things here" she explains. it still puzzle Kim how Gerald know her office, i'm one of the undercover agent so my file was surely hidden so strictly but how.? she pu retouching make up in her face, she dont know, she just want to look presentable to the eyes of Gerald, after 10 minutes she wave goodbye to Max, who currently standing in the gate. to open the gate for her, she wave her salute to the man and walk away. Gerald is watching Kim while she walks, even in studying her from afar he can see a woman full of dignity as she walks and knows how stand up with herself. naah! man, what are you studying her. his conscience trigger.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

guys i'm too sleepy to update and my eye's hurt, but my imagination is too far away maybe i'll just wrote it down in my phone and type it on monday cause i'm forbidden to used my laptop tomorrow, so sad. :((((((((((((((