Brave Heart

Brave Heart

 

tomorrow is like a eternity to William even if Yngjor is their to entertain him it's not enough because he didn't understand what he saying, his thought's where blowned from what he had seen and dream.  Yngjor notice it and he said to William that he should rest now.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

                    Gerald wake up because his telephone rings. "Holy cow!" his heart pounding. he reach his chest and utter a word. he looks at the telephone and stand up in his bed. as he approach the telephone, the beeping stops.

 

                    He dont want to go back to sleep so he went down into his mini kitchen and get a smoking coffee. His head trembles a little. He looks at the clock and see that it's 4am in the morning. he dont usually receive a telephone call as early as these in the morning that leads him thinking. he go to the asotea to watch the small banca's near the taal lake. he took some fresh air. it soothe him for a second and he shiver in a minute. their is something new that he felt, suddenly the telephone rings' once again, he go to his room and pick it up. minutes later, he hurriedly took a shower and put on his usual morning attire. it will take him 45mins to reach manila from taal. 

 

                 When he reach his car he got in and foccusing himself from driving. Being a Professor of Art's and Symbols, and being a Norse mythology professor, he is the professor heartrob of the school, a basketball coach, he is the fave of his student because of his cool, easy, exciting and dangerous personality. He is usually called "Loki"! He was not like the other professor who is boring in class but who will be boring in his class, a man with full of masculinity and humor. you wont be bored. Even the guy's who envied him still love him because of his gregarious behavior.

               Gerald arrive at the UST around 5:20am, he go to their department and talk to several person. His breathing where not normal anymore. The last classroom he used where full of blood everywhere. He saw something that was so familiar, it looks like a scabbard, the police where there, until he laid his gaze at one of the pretty face who is wearing a office attire suit. She slowly approach him and say's "Special Agent Kim Chiu, you  are one of the professor?"

               Gerald study her for a second "Gerald Anderson Jr., A and S prof, and also Lit but specialize in NOrse Myth, Do you need anything Ms. Pretty Agent?" He say's in a playful mood, when he saw no reaction to kim he added " Naahh.. I'm kidding. You want to ask me several question?"

              "Yes, Mr. Anderson... Iwa-" Kim was cut from talking.

             "Gerald will do. Mr. Anderson sounds too formal and i'm still young" he said in a hearty laugh.

            "Kim manage to smile but feel iritated at the same time. gosh, this man is mad! what the used of flirting when the situation is rough?  "okay Gerald. let's go to that side I cant concentrate firmly in here it's noisy and rowdy. Come."

            Gerald manage to let out a chuckle so Kim lok at him. He just smile at her. He let her lead the way and look unto her. After discussing about what happened yesterday, He gave her a card and say's "call me if you want help. i think i can help." He said in a firm voice. Kim accept the calling card anyway.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

guys. sorry for the late update... so many exams to take eh.. i will also update in my first ff but not today, just keep in tune.