Brave Heart

Brave Heart

 

blood rushing down from his hand as he hold his beloved wife. "what happened? why now? it's just a beggining? why?" he ask. people rushing into them. all faces where indeed sad, looking melancholy at him. "did the god and goddesses despise me?" the man ask himself. his eye's where fiery as he weep. "is these the law of the King, i'm gone for 17yrs in this land and i go back in here to fixs all the things that happen in the past, to let go of all the pain that i feel inside. my father died in war, as of my brother. but i go back because i only see light in here, she's my light. ohhh... graciuos all father... and you hardworking fate why do you cut the thread so fast. why? i envied you romans! how could you done this to me?"  all thoughts were flooding his mind.

weeks after the burial, he just keep himself into her grave. calling all the god to help him from tying the thread back again.

*silence*

"i shall fight! we, scottish were not slave! we should have the right to live by ourself, no one is gonna dictate what i'm gonna do in my life." he said in determination.

Flashback:

"Father? where are you going? the boy ask anxiously.

His father smiled at him. "boy, go home, your brother and i will just go to the comittee to settle something. we will be back at noon."

"but father? i have no company in here. it's boring. Jeuls is not in here." the boy answered in dismay.

"but, no one will be left in here. you know what we need. someone who will guard this hut of us because romans may think suspiciously on us." his brother answer. "stay in here little brother. you know how dangerous it is outside" his brother added.

the boy just nod but in his heart he want to go. to discover more. what the world really is. he was not that easy to give up, he slip away and follow his brother and father. he stay a little further away from them so his father and brother wont notice him.

the father, however, go inside with his older son and look for people. they are shocked from what they seen. all bodies where hanging in the ceiling.

the boy go inside but not in the fornt door but rather than in the mudroom where one of the extension of the house. he saw the hanging bodies, he was afraid as he looks at them. blood coming out from the flesh. they were all brutally murdered. he run and run but still all he can see were dead people hanging. his father saw him and run after him. when he reached him his father hugged him with all his might. he began to lost his conciousness.

He had a bad dream. One of his trusted friend talk to him in his sleep. he is hanging and talking. the boy only remember one thing. "you should be brave, william. it all depend on you" he woke up with the loud bantering in the room.

"what shall we do Reigi? we have been victims with these viciuous killing!" one of the man ask.

"we will fight!" Reigi said in determination. "we are the holder of these land. we suffered too much tormoil inside. we should fight! I know all of you think that we can't win because we are only few but atleast we fight. we fight for our country" Reigi added.

All the people agree from the decision of Reigi. William stare at his father and brother and his eyes were also asking.

hour later he go out and ride to the Irish hunter of his father and his father approach him.

"what are you doing boy? you go down." his father ordered. but the boy refuse to.

"i dont want father. i want to come with you." the boy replied.

"you cant William. listen. tomorrow we will go back at dawn. just wait here, okay?" his father answered.

out of the blue, the boy said "i want to fight!" he said in full determination. his eyes grew dark as he said those words.

his father look at him and said "you know you can't. you're too young for that. we can handle these. just wait here okay? Yngjor (read as ingyor) is here you can stay with him."

His father carry him and put him down in the horse and said "see? your small enough for this horse. just pray for us okay?" the boy nodded and his brother and father rode away with his friends.