Brave Heart

Brave Heart

 

             When Gerald left, Kim stare at the calling card. God! what kind of a man he is. irresistable but so dangerous. uggh! i hate it!. Matteo approach him and said "Did you interrogate the professor already?"

               "yeah i did." Kim answered. Matteo notice that she is a bit irritated. they where partner in investigation since Kim enters the world of Crime Operatives, she graduated in PMA but study law after a while and she's a bright girl, always looking for something new. They known each other for so long because Kim's bestfriend Maja was her wife. They always teases her of not having a stable relationship, she go out dating but after a weeks of knowing she dumped the guy.  She said that their is nothing special for that man or she didn't feel their connection. but she's turning 35 and still she didn't get married. He always think that Kim is one of the guy but no. she has a heart of a girl. she is sweet, free and full of spirit. Matteo studied her for a second and he ask.

           "So what does clue did you get?"

          "ohhh... i ask him about his late stay yesterday night but he said that he finish some work and then he left, then i also ask him if he see any suspicious person outside, but he said that he didn't recognized anyone he only knew that he left late, but he gave me his calling card and maybe he can help like that. i really don't understand him why can he say that. his a professor anyway not any investigator like us but he always ugghh..." she said in dismay.

Matteo laugh at her, Kim is frowning and said "WHAT? is that funny?" 

"he is bright, you know why? he is an Art and Symbol professor and a writer of some science fiction. " Matteo answered. Matteo phones ring and he needs to answer it. after a minute in  talking to the phone he said to Kim that they should go. Matteo caught Kim thinking heavily and looking in the window not far away from where are they standing.  Matteo and Kim go to the parking lot and sped away. While in the car Kim is quite in some time, Matteo however didn't disturb her but he keeps on glancing over her. 

she is thinking deeply. matteo says in his mind.  what's wrong? i think their is something going on... he added. Kim started to press the keypad of her celphone, giving a blank stare from what she's doing but thinking coherently within. Matteo can feel the negativity around Kim's, but he focuses himself from driving but keep on glancing at her at a time. all of a sudden, Kim looks at him and handed her phone to him, Matteo slowly stop the car to the side street and read what was written on the phone, shocked where painted  in Matteo's eyes and when she saw Kim she's also quivering from shocked. The drive is quite, music entertaining itself, they where lost in thoughts. when they arrive in the Headquarters he and Kim talk in the cold room. cold room is a conference room where they held a very confidential matter/s and meetings. the cold room where made of metal and you can feel the icy wind inside because of the presence of airconditioning and metal which leads to the very coldy atmosphere, the door is also made of metal and it has several computer lock codes for accessing it. you wont hear a thing from inside. a place of deception, they call.

"what are you implying???!" Matteo ask in dismay. "Why didn't you ask him anything about the eyes watching you two? So you can tell if it's true..."

"but i just didn't want to tell him because he really didn't know that somebody is looking at us behind that window and when i passed that door i saw no one that in it, that is qhy i'm not talking because maybe their is something. But i really can't understand.... I really want to hold this case, it may look like boring but i felt something unusual in this... it's absolutely not normal and it's not just above normal, how can you see that their is blood in walls and written in undescribable symbols, and he a Art and Symbol Professor didn't even know it and didn't understand at all. that he swear he didn't ever see it in his whole life, until now... but i knew he's curiuos about it. he will help." Kim's explains.

Matteo seems to think so deeply, his brow almost touching while looking nowhere. after a while of complete silence, "this is something really bad, i think, the school is right, i'll talk to comander about this, we should not published it yet and spills it to the public, we need enough premises to support our conclusion about this case. we will look like a moron plagiarizing it everywhere without any counter explaination about it. you really need and gain the trust of mr. professor after all"  he said in a slow fading voice as if talking to himself.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Gerald is in great hurry going to the office of the dean, he wanted to take vacation. he felt so helpless about what he feel inside and from what happened awhile ago. he slowly stop from walking fast and think furiuosly.

 

"what the hell is happening to me??? I act so stupid in front of her. Good graciuos i'm a professor but what. Oh my. My reputation is ruined, i act like a jerk!" Gerald grimaced! the word of Sophocles enters his mind. the man who goes his way. Overbearing in word and deed, who fear no justice, honors no temple of gods. May an evil destiny seize him and punish his ill - stared pride.  "God why is this thoughts enters my mind. I'm not that arrogant -hole awhile ago. i just got to intimidated about her. she doesn't really look like a policewoman. she's too beautiful for that. ooohh geezz... What i am saying?? uggh!" Rey notice him in the pavilion of the school.

"Dude! Zupp? You acting weird today?? Talking to himself huh? I guess dangerous Loki lost his mind? Hahaha! Rey said in a gleefully manner.

"naah! not really, i'm just making a argument between my head and my body. Gerald replies with a lying tongue.

Rey didn't understand what he means and said. "what? Body? Mind? Head? What the hell is going on with you man? you really upset didn't you? i heard from our colleague about what happened. or is not really that one keeps on bothering you?  Holy cow! i remember! Jason said that one of the head investigator is a woman, not just a woman but a very beautiful woman! Oh my! Loki is inlove! My goodness! At last! What her name again? Rey ask him teasingly.

Gerald laugh from what Rey said. "What are you saying man? What i mean that my mind is saying something but my body didn't do what my brain cell signals. Haiy i'm just exhaust, maybe a month of vacation will do..." he said dramatically.

"Maybe yeah! yeah dude! maybe you need a vacation... your mind will blow off if you didn't take that vacation. and maybe ask help..." Rey said seriuosly as if their is something really in his word. it stung Gerald for a seconds and say his goodbye, he go directly to the deans office and file a month of absence. which his dean approve because he saw how exhaust Gerald is.