CHAPTER 3 [Red Eyes]

UNBELIEVABLE

Chapter 3 - ' Red eyes '

 

 

I woke up from my slumber as my head ache. I sat up and massage my forehead. It really hurts, like stabbing you multiple times in the head. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30AM. Shoot! I'm late!, I thought.

 

I cursed in my head and get out of my room to find the others. But no one was there, great! They left me. My head suddenly ache as I hold at the door for support.

 

I felt someone watching me, that made me look around. I weakly drag my self at the bathroom to get some medicine.

 

A image shown in my head. The girl's face was blurry, Waving goodbye to the man at the train "Bye Oppa!". The man's face was also blurry, he smiled and wave.

 

I fall on my way to the bathroom as my vision starts to get blurry. And everything was black. 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

On the other side, Baekhyun and Krystal was worried about Hyojin. The others already called Hyojin to wake up, but Hyojin didn't even move a little. They decided to leave without you, thinking maybe you might woke up when they're gone. 

 

but that was a wrong Idea...

 

"Yah! Baekhyun can you call Hyojin. Krystal is freaking worried about Hyojin and can't stop walking around" Amber said complaining. Baekhyun nodded and took his phone. Dialed Hyojin's phone number.

 

 The call was answered by a guy, "Hello, Baekhyun". Baekhyun's eyes widen, he walked away from the others. "Yah, i told you not—" Baekhyun was cut when the other line said. "I just came to watch her Baek, not to harm her.".

 

"What the hell are you doing there anyway?" Baekhyun asked with a annoyance. Baekhyun heard him sigh and said "You better come here now, or else. She will suffer from too much head ache" He said then hang up.

 

As Baekhyun put his phone on his pocket, he turn around and saw black smoke on the air. It's Kai, He must heard, Baekhyun thought. A sudden message recieved by Baekhyun.

 

 

TO: Baekhyun-hyung

 

Don't worry I'm on my way to Hyojin, Just take care of the others 

 

FROM: Kaiii

 

 

As soon Kai arrived at the mansion. He quickly run towards her room. He saw Hyojin sleeping at the bed with a pale face. He goes towards her sleeping body and touch her cheek and forehead. She was burning, her whole body was and she was breathing heavily.

 

Kai widen his eyes. He never expect this, it's totally rare. He run to her medicine shelf for Supernaturals, He took one of the small bottle. It was, There was wind with Angel's feathers inside. Kai open the small bottle, and hesitate to drink it. She's asleep dammit! He thought. 

 

Kai shake Hyojin's body to wake up, but she won't even move a bit. He sigh, and drink the medicine. Kai leaned closer to Hyojin's face and His lips damped on her lips. He closed his eyes as a bright light showned at their lips.

 

Kai parted his lips as he bright light fade. He was still leaned to Hyojin, He open his eyes and saw Hyojin looking at him smiling. He smile a little and sat up straight. "Nice job" Hyojin said with a husky voice. 

 

Kai chukled and decided to lay besides her. "Later, let's go to the cafe near here. You owe me" Kai said while he closed his eyes. Hyojin smack his stomach and said, "Arrasso". 

 

"But really, do I really need to get smacked by the stomach?"

 

 

 

"Yah! Stay here, I'll go." I said while going out of the car. Kai nodded as I leave and go in to the coffee shop. I go to the counter and said while Talking my card, "Two Oreo cheesecake and two Cappuccino". But I heared no response at the cashier, I look up and met the Cashier's eyes. 

 

Another Image was shown on Hyojin's head. A guy's eyes, it was bloody red. The eyes was just the same as the cashier. 

 

That eyes......

 

...S-she's.... Alright

 

I gulped and avoid his stare by looking at my fingers, "Ughh, Mr. thats all". He looks totally familiar.

 

The guy stopped his gaze and swipe my card. He gently handed my card and said, "Ms. H-hyojin Please, wait to call your name on the other counter. Thank you".

 

I picked my order and go to Kai, Who is waiting outside the car. I open the door car and gave the coffee to Kai.

 

He smiled and pinch my cheeks after seeing what I just bought.

 

 

 

"YAH!/ HYOJIN!" 

 

We arrived at home, welcomed by my nagging brother and friends. "YAH! Hyojin! Baekhyun said you were sick!". "You should be resting". "Hey go eat! There's a pasta in the kitchen"

 

"Okay! Guys. I'm okay now, no need to worry, thank you... Sorry okay, I'm going to my room" I said while going upstairs. My head started to ache again. Ughh, Not again.

 

I closed my door shut and sat on my bed. I looked down because of the pain. But theres something weird inside of this room.

 

 

"Anneyeong, Princess"