CHAPTER 1 [Prologue]

UNBELIEVABLE

"Oppa!— ah! Mianhee!" A little girl said and bow. "Yunho Appa, boa Umma youre here!" The little girl beamed.



"Hyojin-ah!" Two boys called the little girl. "Sehun Oppa! Luhan Oppa! Umma and Appa are here to bring us home!" The little girl beamed. The Girl and the Boy chukled, "Wheres the others?" The pretty woman ask.

 

"They're packing right now, umma" the little boy named 'Sehun' said. 

 

"ahh... Okay, Luhan, Hyojin, Sehun. Tell the others to wait, okay? Umma and Appa is going to fix something to take you" the handsome man said smiling. The three kids nod and run to there room.



"So? Let's sign?" The woman ask.  The man answered "Mhm! Let's go", as they go sign a contract. 

 

 

 

"Wahhhh... Umma! Appa! Your house is so big!" the children said. The two chukled, and said "Welcome home kids! Enjoy!".

 

 


10 Years later....

Hyojin's POV 



Me, and EXO where at the station because EXO-M is leaving and we don't know why. As the train stopped, We bid goodbyes to each other. 
 


"Yah! Be carefull guys!" Suho said to them as he give Kris a strong pat. "ah! Arraso!" Kris said.
 


"Bye! Oppas!~" I said while waving at them. "Bye, Hyojinnie!" they said.
 


Luhan hugged me and go in to the train. My close friend, since I grow up. "take care oppa!" I said. Luhan waved and smiled as the door closed



A Man in a hood suddenly hold my head with his bare hand. Pain goes through my head. 



I want to scream but no words came to my mouth...



I heard Luhan shout my name as slowly fading....



My Sight became black...



All I know is fell and faint...

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

ke ke ke ke...... Ayoooooo!~~~ 

 

LOL~ Sorry~

 

Such Cliffhanger~~~

 

Thanks for reading!~