CHAPTER 2 [The Wind That Made Me Fall Asleep]

UNBELIEVABLE

CHAPTER 2 'The Wind that Made me Fall asleep'

 

 

 

Me and Krystal where at the room, doing nothing since it's our vacant. She tap my arm and point at outside. I nod and get my bag.

 

As we get outside of the room, Krystal whined like 5 years old kid. "Aigoooo!!~ buy me some food!" She said.

 

"Aishh, okay i'll buy you food!" I said. "In one condition".

 

She groaned and look at me, "what?"

 

"Tell oppa that his so fab" I said grinding. Her eyes widen. "Hell no! Hyojin!"

 

Krystal was afraid of oppa. She afraid at his single stare at her. She's afraid of falling for him.

 

"Then no food" I said teasingly. She pout. "Tch! Im just joking! I'll buy you food" She smiled and hugged me.

 

Krystal open the door of the canteen and buy Krystal some food. We sat down and eat, Krystal suddenly spoke. "Hey, you know I'm jealous of you and Kai" she said looking at me. "And Why?"

 

"Duh? Kai only speaks to you. And yeah, his an hottie" Krystal point her fork to me, when she said 'hottie'.

 

"I don't know, and hey! Not just me. You" She schunched her nose and look at me like im joking."Really? Or maybe bullying?"

 

The door of the canteen open, revealing my Oppa and Kai. They came to us and sit down besides us.

 

"And... why the two of you here?" I ask. They shrugged, "Nothing, we sense the two of you here so yeah. Were bored" Sehun said and take sip on Krystal's drink. Krystal's eyes widen and blush. Me and Kai laugh at her while Sehun was no idea why are we laughing.

 

"Kai, can you come with me?" I said picking my bag. "Why?" He ask. I quickly eyed the two and i hope he understand.

 

"I just need to buy something". He nod. "yah! Where the two of you going?" My brother ask.

 

"Don't worry we'll be back!" I half shout, Kai chukled and said "bye lovebirds!".

 

Me and Kai get out of the canteen and walk through the hallway. When we were walking some students went out of their room.

 

Some students Started to whispered but me and Kai ingnored them. Kai started ti ask me, "Hey, do you have classes after this?".

 

"None, why?" I said. "Great! Come with me at the airport then, Changmin Hyung is coming" He said.

 

"Hey, hey, and why are draging me there? Ask Baekhyun" I said. "I dont want him. His pain in the " He said and look at me. I laugh and high five with him.

 

"Okay, I'll go with you" I said, he chukled and ruffled my hair. "But you know when he heard this, youre dead" I added.

 

 

We are now at the Airport waiting for Changmin oppa to arrived. It's been 1year he didn't came back. He was busy at China.

 

"HEY!" 

 

We turned and there was Changmin oppa walking towards us. We hugged him and greet him. We drove off and go home now. For sure the others will find me, for not saying where I'm going.

 

Changmin oppa open the door excitedly, and beamed "Yah! I'm here!". "Oppa!!" Krystal sat up at the couch. "Hyung!" SHINee and EXO beamed.

 

"Yah! Baekhyun! Hyojin! Go and cook dinner. We're hungry" Taemin said. I rolled my eyes and go to the kitchen with Baekhyun.

 

"Ahh! Jjinja!" Baekhyun said as he put a pan on the stove. I pat him arm and said, "yeah i know, you hate them to".

 

"Don't worry. We cook for them, we ate outside!" He said grinding. 

 

"Yeahhh!~ thats why I love you!" I said and hug his waist. "But where did you get the money?" I added.

 

"Oh I forgot, I got a part time job~ as a barista!~" He said while doing a flip with the bottle of water. I smiled and cook some food.

 

After cooking, Me and Baekhyun sneakily go out and eat at the resturant. The two of us finished, we go home.

A car passed by and park infront of our gate and its Appa's car.

 

We run to them and hurriedly open the gates. As appa parked the car, Umma came out and pinched Baekhyun's ear. Baekhyun yelp, "Haa!!! Umma!".I snickered, as Baekhyun rubbed his pinched ear. " Yah! Baekhyun! Why are the two of you outside this late!?" Umma ask.

 

"We just ate, umma" I answered for Baekhyun as i hugged umma. "Ohh, okay. Just be carefull" Umma said as she walk in. Baekhyun assured, and follow umma "psh, umma. For petite sake! No one will attacked us. We're trained!"

 

I sigh and chukled. Even umma is scoulding us, she look like were just brother and sisters. She still look so young.

 

Appa came out from the car, I attacked him a hugged. He hugged back and pat my back. Appa is also Umma, he never gets old.

 

We got in, Minho said "Yunho appa! Baekhyun and Hyojin didn't invite us to eat". "Yah! We cooked dinner for you, you frog!" Baekhyun shout. I burst out laughing.

 

"Boom! Nice one! Baekhyun ah!~" Luna said looking at her laptop. Minho just played on his phone.

 

 

After the chit-chating with them. I did my routine at night and lay on my bed. I felt strong breeze of wind from outside and I feel it was my brother. Then the wind made me fell asleep.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________