Chapter One

Hired Killers' Life

An eight-year old girl and her dad could be seen walking hand-in-hand at the park. They were smiling and laughing about something, but then suddenly got serious when the little girl asked her father a serious question.
 "Daddy, I've always wondered what happened to mom. What did really happen to her? You've always told me that its a long story. Can you tell it to me now, please?" the little girl pleaded.
 "Well, I think it's time to say the truth to you, Shin Hye." her father sighed before continuing,"She was killed by the wanted criminals I was hunting years ago. You know I'm a cop, right?"
She nodded.
 "They just came to the house and killed her. It's lucky they didn't kill you. If they did, I don't think I can....." her father hesitated to continue and little girl just hugged him. 
 "It's okay, dad. We still have each other." she smiled at him.
 "You're right. Daddy won't leave you, okay?"
 "Promise?" 
 "Promise." 

Her father stood up, and they continued walking. But then, a loud bang was heard and her father's lifeless body fell on the ground.
 "Daddy? Dad!" she shouted while violently shaking her father. "Help! Help him, please!" she shouted as people rushed over to help her. But that day, was the last day she saw ser dad...alive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
15 years later...
 "Hey, dad. How's life up there?" she said as she sat down on the grass. She's at the cemetery, visiting her father's grave. "Been good? Well, me too. But hey, don't be angry for what I am now. I know you're a cop, but I kinda liked being like this. Well, since you died, I just didn't care anymore. But don't think I didn't try to find your murderer. I tried, dad. I tried. I just can't find him." she sighed deeply. "I'm really sorry, dad. I'm a hired killer now. There's no turning back." she looked at the sky for a moment, and then back at the grave. She barely visits the grave, but it's always clean and neat when she comes.
 "I gotta go now, dad. Still have someone to take care of. Bye, dad," she said and walked away.
As she walked away, a man who was watching her came out from his hiding place. When she was out of sight, the man came to the grave.
 "It's been a long time, comrade. Still haven't told her the truth? Tsk, what a shame. You know, buddy, she'll sure be angry with you when she knows the truth. I shouldn't have let you get killed. You should've told her the truth first. But, too late now. I don't think that she'll ever consider as her father when she knows the truth," the man said mockingly. "Good luck to you, buddy. Just hope that I don't tell her the truth. Wouldn't want to see it happen,do you?" the man said before leaving.