Chapter 4- What's that?

Electric Shock meets the Dragon

Weeks passed since that bullying incident. Well, those people glaring at her stopped but Jessica didn't and there's nothing she can do about it. She can't defend herself, she's too sweet. And Kris? Well, he became more protective, and he's like her guardian angel. How sweet. Kris has feelings for her, and she does

As she now walks to school, without Kris beside her. Well, he woke up late and she decided not to be late. She memorized the rooms in her school anyway. As she arrived in school, she was surprised to find Kris there. Wait.

Kris?

What the..

But his mother told her he was still asleep.

Is Mulan dreaming? That's weird. Plus, Mrs. Wu won't lie to her. Why would she?

"Hey" Kris says as he kisses Mulan's forehead.

"What the.." she almost sweared, covering even before she even let out the "F word".

"What's wrong?"

She just ran out of words. Maybe she's talking to a doppelganger? Oh my. She rubbed her eyes. Yeah, he's real.

"I thought you woke up late." 

"Uh, yeah." he just shrugged as he said his words. Mulan decided not to talk about it anymore but she's got a feeling that this handsome giant is hiding something from her. She doesn't want the conversation to go awkward so she changes the subject. 

"So, what's that ring on your hand?"

Kris suddenly felt nervous. Is he gonna tell her? She can be trusted but this is a secret of him that he doesn't want anybody else to know.

"I-I j-just found it lying on the street." he's telling the truth but he didn't tell the whole story.

It's obvious he's hiding something. So evident on his body language and his speech. Well, their conversation was interrupted by Henry and Amber's arrival. As the bell rang, they went back to their rooms.

Hours passed and it's already dismissal time. Well, this time she walked with Kris again.  She then notices another ring similar to his. She picks it up and decides to bring it to the police station. 

"Well, looks like we have same fate." She laughs and didnt notice the worried look on his face. Seriously, what's with the ring? Maybe somebody just dropped it. 

They bid goodbye to each other as they went into each other's houses.