Chapter 3-From now on

Electric Shock meets the Dragon

As usual, Kris and Chanmi walk to school together, cracking jokes, telling stories and such. As they arrive on school, she sees those people from yesterday, rolling their eyes on her. Why should they do that? They're the ones who lack something. They shouldn't just stand there and hate on her. They're lacking decorum, she thinks.

"See you around?" Kris suddenly interrupts her thoughts.

"Okay.."

She waves at him as he walks away, but something made him stop walking.

Somebody bumps into Mulan's shoulder intentionally. 

As expected, Jessica.

"Watch where you're going, loser!"

"You're the one who-----"

Jessica cuts her off by slapping her.

Kris immediately intervenes, pushing Jessica away. Henry and Amber run up to Mulan, asking if she's fine.

"Seriously Jessica! What's wrong with you?"

"Those losers better get out of my sight!"

Kris grabs her by the throat, and did not let go.

"You're the one who should get out of our sights! They're not doing anything to you and yet you keep on pestering them! You must have a big psychological problem."

"You still love me, right?"

"After cheating on me? I don't think so."

Jessica cries in front of him and walks away. 

"You okay?" Kris asks Mulan and touches the spot where Jessica slapped her. Mulan notices the large ring on Kris' finger, making her quite curious.

"Yeah."

"I don't think so."

"Then why did you even ask?" Henry jokingly says, laughing afterwards.

Kris ignores him, still facing Mulan.

"I won't let her go near you again. I'll protect you from now on."

"Thanks."

"How sweet of you" Amber finally speaks, smiling at the two.

They finally go to their respective classrooms, for they don't want to be late.

-----------------------------------------------

Kris and Mulan walk home together, there's awkward silence. 

"Can I accompany you all the way to your house?"

"No thanks."

"I insist."

"Okay. Fine."

They arrive at her house, and she was greeted by the sight of her parents, smiling at her.

"How's school?"

Kris answers before she could.

"Unfortunately Mr.Song, she's being bullied."

"Oh my."

"Don't worry, I'll watch over her." Kris smiles at the suddenly-disappointed couple.

"Thanks so much, Kris." Mrs. Song says, hugging the young man.

"I didn't expect for you to have a boyfriend" her dad jokingly says and Mulan nudges him saying "Dad!"

She accompanies Kris to their front yard, thanking him and greeting him goodnight. 

And Kris does the same, kissing her forehead.